Imagine EXO - fb special

Imagine time with EXO - mini series

66) 'Author-nim’s imagination is in trouble'



Xiumin: “It’s been two days already..”

Chen: “People are waiting..”

Tao: “You gotta do something.. me wants le Gucci in the story.. ”

Suho: “You just ignore me everytime.. I want to be a hero in your imagines as well..”

Chanyeol: “Yah.. you already have 2..”

Kai: “So what… Luhan has 13 imagines…”

Luhan: “If she loves me so much.. it’s not my fault..”

D.O: “But she’s quite a figure..”

Lay: “Why??”

D.O: “She uses the same character for a certain genre.. Luhan for romantic ones, Baekhyun for dramas, Chanyeol for daddy ones..”

Kris: “Actually… I also have one.. where I play the daddy role..”

Tao: “Well said.. you do play… Wufy….”

Kris: “Cut if off!!”

Lay: “So.. do you have any idea yet??”

Chen: “Yes.. do you?”

EXO: “DO YOU????”

Me: “NO!!! I DON’T HAVE ANY IDEA!! How can I think of something if you guys keep on with the blabbering..”

Sehun: “Sorry noona..”

Luhan, frowning: “We’re done.. people will start disliking the page…”

Kai: “If only our powers could really work…”

Me: “What was that??”

Kai: “What was what??”

Me: “The power thing.. the… oh….”

Chanyeol: “Why do you stare like that at us?”

Me, with creepy smile: “I think you guys gotta leave now.. Chanyeol.. get back in your dorm!”

Chanyeol: “What??? AAAAA… What the..”

He finds himself on the floor, facing the ceiling.. He gets up, looking around confused.. Was that a dream?? He sees Baekhyun watching TV..

Chanyeol: “Yah.. where did the others go?”

Baekhyun: “Go?? Nowhere.. They’re sleeping in their dorms..”

Chanyeol: “And noona?”

Baekhyun: “What noona?”

Chanyeol: “Author-nim noona.. where’s she?”

Baekhyun: “What are you talking about?? Did you have a nightmare or something? And stop that.. you’re getting too red.. do you wanna burn the dorm?”

Chanyeol: “Burn it? I am not the one who burns things around here!”

Luhan, entering the room: “I heard that… what are you guys doing?”

Chanyeol: “Nothing.. just.. hanging here.. with my Bacon..”

Baekhyun: “It’s not BACON!”

Chanyeol: “Yah, whatever.. so what’s up Luhan? Can’t sleep?”

Luhan: “Kind of difficult.. Xiumin’s snore made the whole room get under 8 degrees.. ”

Baekhyun: “You know he can’t control his power..”

Luhan: “Look who’s talking.. last night you kept playing with that stupid light.. wonder what people passing by outside thought..”

Kai, appearing in the room: “Exactly what everyone thinks when seeing Baekky’s video on the internet.. creepy…”

Chanyeol: “Damn Kai.. stop doing that.. you scared the crap out of me..”

Baekhyun to Kai: “Oh… excuse moi.. I am not so fortunate to have so many hot teasers..”

Kai: “I’m the visual.. deal with it..”

Baekhyun: “Hmpf…”

Luhan: “Let’s see what the others are doing..”

Kai: “D.O went shopping for dinner… Kris is sleeping with Tao…”

Chanyeol: “That didn’t sound good..”

Kai: “I mean… they’re in their dorm sleeping.. God.. you guys always think at stupid things..”

Luhan: “Where’s Sehun??”

An awful noise could now be heard; all the trees kept shaking, throwing away their leaves.. Kai smirked at Luhan, knowing that only one person could have done that.. they went outside looking for the maknae. He was in the living room, covered with a blanket..

Luhan: “Ah.. I told you to not get outside.. look.. you’ve caught a cold..”

Sehun: “I know.. I just…”

Kai: “Oh no you won’t sneeze.. hold it!!!!”

Sehun: “I’m trying..”

Chanyeol: “What’s that??”

Baekhyun: “What’s what?”

Chanyeol: “Can’t you hear?”

Luhan: “Oh.. that’s Xiumin.. don’t mind him.. ”

Kai: “That’s so irritating.. going to wake him up… WHAT THE??? XIUMIN! Do you plan a new Ice Age sequel??”

Xiumin openes his eyes, giving the others a sleepy stare, while the boys keep trembling, rubbing their hands to warm themselves.. Chanyeol uses his power to melt down the atmosphere.. Suddenly someone’s scream makes them jump.. They run into another room, finding Kris flying around with Tao wrapped around him..

Kris: “YAH! GET OFF MEEE!!!”

TAO: “Give ma Gucci back.. or I’ll so wushu you.. just wait..”

Kris: “Are you nuts? Wake up freak! You’re dreaming.. Damn.. Get him off me!!!”

Luhan: “Wait.. I’ll help you..”

While Kris keeps pushing Tao away, Luhan uses his power to control the EXO-M maknae, making him fall on the bed.. Tao finally wakes up, looking with sad panda eyes around.. He then lets out a sigh of relief seeing his Gucci collection.. He gets up and goes to the desk, caressing the items.. Kris lands near him, rolling his eyes..

Kai: “Wonder if there are any more things to happen… feels like someone is writing all these..”

Baekhyun: “Well.. if there’s someone.. he or she is really enjoying making fun of our powers…”

Sehun: “By the way.. where’s Mama??”

Luhan: “He went to play with Chen..  and things are not going too well..”

Chanyeol: “How do you know that??”

Luhan points to the window and all the boys follow him, getting closer.. Outside big grey clouds ran towards each other, collapsing.. Big thunders are now ruining the mood of people hanging out in the park, making them run to a safer place..

Kai: “Guess someone cheated again.. ha ha.. these guys are the kings of natural disasters..”

Baekhyun: “Where’s Lay??”

Sehun: “He’s outside healing the leaves that keep falling..”

Kai: “Ah… can someone tell him that falling leaves is a normal thing in October?”

Luhan: “We’ve told him.. like… 500 times.. but.. you know he has the I-lost-my-unicorn-mind syndrome…”

Kai: “I’ll go get him..”

Chanyeol: “Ah.. I am hungry.. why is D.O so late??”

Luhan: “Why don’t we cook something?”

Tao with sparkling panda eyes: “Cake??”

Baekhyun: “You only think at cakes.. we need food.. we need strength for our rehearsals…”

Luhan: “I’ll cook the dinner…”

Kris: “Oh no, you won’t… I don’t want you to burn something and blame it on me again..”

Luhan: “Yah.. that was a mistake.. be nice.. I was the one who helped you get rid of Tao..”

Chanyeol: “Let’s go to the kitchen Luhan.. I can help with the fire..”

Tao: “I can stop time so that you will cook without rushing..”

Xiumin: “You know Suho Mama doesn’t want you to use your power.. you always end up stopping the traffic and cause big losses for businesses..”

Tao: “That’s not fair.. ”

Luhan: “Look guys, let’s make this..”

Kai, appearing with Lay: “God.. those leaves gotta fall.. it’s autumn!”

Lay: “But the trees will freeze..”

Kai: “We’ll ask Chanyeol to warm them..”

Lay: “Oh nooo.. he’ll burn the trees.. ”

Chanyeol, in the kitchen with Luhan: “Um.. let me handle the fire..”

Luhan: “It’s ok.. I can do this..”

The boys are waiting for dinner to be ready, while playing their favourite game.. After few minutes, Kris gets in the corner half (girls girls.. control your spazzing please..), looking really frustrated, especially because he’s always the only one to have this punishment... In the mean time, Suho and Chen arrive home, still arguing about the game..

Suho: “That was cheating.. you are a cheater!!”

Chen: “I did not cheat! Just face it.. I am the main vocal.. so I had to win that round..”

Suho: “HA! You just kept making that stupid duck face and all the girls voted for you..”

Chen: “Charms baby..”

Suho: “Charms my foot..”

Baekhyun ironically: “Hey guys.. feeling great?”

Suho and Chen: “NO!”

Baekhyun: “Well.. um.. the whole city feels your happy mood.. just slow down a bit.. we don’t need floods on streets.. we have to attend events next week..”

Suho: “Is dinner ready?”

Kai: “Nope.. D.O hasn’t come yet.. Luhan decided to cook instead..”

Suho: “What?? Is he crazy?? Ah.. ”

He heads to the kitchen, followed by the other boys.. Chanyeol kept telling Luhan to lower the fire, he even tried to use his power, but since Luhan kept controlling him, he had to give up..

Chanyeol: “This is not the way to do it..”

Luhan: “Wait.. I know what I’m.. WOAAA!!!”

Chanyeol: “Look at what you’ve done! Do you wanna burn the kitchen?”

Suho: “I knew it.. guys.. step aside..”

Xiumin: “Oh no.. someone get Sehun out of here!”

Sehun was trying to hold his sneeze, making funny faces.. The others tried to get him outside, but then they run to hide, realising it was too late.. Sehun’s powerful sneeze turn out into a tornado, which was kind enough to invite the fire in the kitchen on the ring for a not vey romantic dance.. Suho got back and used his power to get rid of the fire..

Kai: “Um.. looks quite.. hot…”

Baekhyun: “Well.. D.O will be very upset.. ”

Suho: “We should do something.. Kai.. can you go look for him? Don’t let him get here..”

Kris: “Too late bro.. he’s coming..”

Tao: “Um.. we should just.. run…”

Xiumin: “Suho… how about a treat?”

Suho: “Let’s go before he sees this.. or..we’re doomed…”

The boys get near Kai, who will teleport them far away from D.O’s anger.. The latter is about to enter the house, holding the grocery bags..

D.O: “Hi guys.. O.o .. Where’s everybody?”

He goes to the kitchen to take out the things he bought when he sees the result of Luhan’s cooking skills combined with Sehun’s sweetness.. In few seconds the whole city starts shaking as D.O’s voice fades out in the sunset: “WHO DID THIS TO MY KITCHEN???!!!!”..

He throws the bags, still yelling, when a little butterfly gets through the window and sits on his shoulder, whispering: “Mianhae hyung!”.. D.O goes to the window and points his finger to Sehun, who was trying to use his cute side to sort things out: “Why you windy maknae… if I get my hands on you..”

I am thinking how to end this, when Chanyeol’s laugh makes me turn around.. He keeps patting his stomach, moving back and forth until he falls off the chair.. Baekhyun gives himself a face palm, while D.O space out, resting his stare towards the place I am standing..

Me: “What??”

Kai: “That’s… um.. stupid.. ”

Chen: “Idiotic…”

Kris: “Babe… um.. you need help..”

Tao: “You never let my Gucci be the main character and now you even stop me from using my power.. bad noona..”

Sehun: “I guess it’s time to retire.. let the true artists like me do this..”

Me: “You’re so mean.. you forget how much people loved the imagines in which you are, especially the one with the cookies.. I just don’t have any idea.. ”

Lay: “Don’t be sad.. you’ll think of something..”

Baekhyun: “Yeah.. relax noona.. people can wait for your next imagine..”

Me: “But this is the new imagine..”

Luhan: “Are you saying you’ll post this??”

Me: “Um.. yeah…”

Sehun: “Ha ha.. *poker face*…we’re screwed… no more likes..”

Xiumin: “Yah.. don’t be mean.. let the people decide…”

Tao: “Decide what? We already know the ending of these.. no more Gucci for me.. this author-nim will make us lose fame..”

D.O: “Guys.. let’s just.. let’s ask people their opinion.. Kai, use your charm..”

Kai: “Ahem… hey there sweety.. did you like this? Of course you did.. it’s about EXO.. so.. what are you waiting for?.. hit the like button! If we get 100 likes.. we’ll let noona write more about us..”

Chanyeol: “Kai… you’re forgetting our fan boys..”

Kris: “Allow me.. Hey yo! All my y people on the internet.. like this post!”

Baekhyun, with puppy eyes: “Please, please!”

All the boys look at the screen waiting to see how many likes this gets.. I just close my notebook and hide myself behind the couch.. I’m ruined.. *cries a river*

______________

Hope you guys like this! I made it for a facebook fanpage he he.. Please continue to love and support EXO! Thank you for reading! God bless you all!