Chapter 2

My Two Over-Protective Brothers [Discontinued]

Chapter 2

When they got out, they saw a van big for 14 people or more. A middle aged man approached them, "Good day Sirs and Ma'am. I'm Namjae your Driver." He said and bowed. Kris nodded and bowed. "Sir, is there anyplace you want to go to first, or I'll drop you straight to the Mansion?" He asked. Kris looked at the boys who were having the faces of Jet-lag. He laughed, "Please head us home first. Thank you, Namjae." He said and proceeded inside the Van with the Guys. "Princess, sit with D.O and Kai. There." Kris said and pointed at the very last seats. Aryan pouted, "I want to sit with Chen-Oppa and Baek-Oppa." She said and slumped beside Kai and D.O. "Don't worry, Aryan. We'll be good, nae?" D.O said and laughed. Kai looked at her and offered her chewing gums, "Babe, your ears might hurt from the plain, eat these." He said. Aryan nodded and got one, "Thanks, Jongin-oppa." She said and ate. Soon, the 14 of them arrived at the mansion. 

 

 
"Wahh, your father is sure rich, Kris." Chen said. Considering the masion was so big, It's definitely looking Elegant and well, only rich people live on this kind of establishments. "I didn't know about this too, you know." Chanyeol said. However, Aryan was still looking at the Masion as awe. "We'll be living here with EXO oppas~"  She beamed. They laughed. "Let's go, princess. Give me your bag." Kris said. Aryan nodded and got Tao's hand who was shocked but decided to go with it and skipped to the gates. "Wah~ this is so cool." Aryan awed once again. "This is bigger than the one in China, ge." Aryan said to Tao while jumping happily.  Tao laughed. "Yes indeed, Mei." He said. Soon, all of them are all inside the living rooms with Namjae. "Sir. There are 15 rooms with personal bathrooms and walk in closets here, a game room, kitchen, diner Area, 2 bathrooms, the pool, your office sir, a botanical Garden, a cinema room, Laundry room, 4 garage, and a rest house beside the pool, and this; the living room." He said. "I'll leave you to Mr. Jung sir." He said and bowed. "Thanks, Hyukjae." He said. Hyukjae smiled, "Welcome sir. Enjoy your day." He said and headed to the door. "Yifan!" They heard someone. Kris looked at the direction of the voice. His eyes widened, "Jung Ahjussi!" He said and stood up and approached the old man and hugged him. "Wah, you've grown taller that me, eh?" Jung Ahjussi said. Kris laughed. Jung Ahjussi looked for Chanyeol and the little girl he was taking care of before. "Jung-Appa~!" Aryan shouted. He smiled and was taken by a hug. "Appa, I missed you so much. How come you don't visit me in China?" She asked and pouted. Jung Ahjussi-Appa patted her head. "I'm turning too old to travel, my dear." He said. Aryan smiled, "It's okay, Jung-Appa. At least see each other often here, hehe." She smiled. He looked at the rest of the boys, "Tsk my handsomeness is already being blown away by these lads." He said. EXO laughed and bowed. "Jung Ahjussi." Chanyeol said and hugged him. "Aigoo, My channie~" Jung Ahjussi said and laughed. Chanyeol looked ta him, "I missed you, Jung Ahjussi." He said. Jung Ahjussi nodded, "Me too, Channie~ Look how tall you've all grown!" He said. Kris and Channie laughed while Aryan was pouting. Well, she's 156 cm by height. Jung Ahjussi laughed and patted her hair, "It's okay, dear. It's cute." He said. The two brother laughed. "Yeah, and it's an disadvantage. Look, the boys will thought of here being cute and stuffs and get her from us." Chanyeol said. "Yes, and they'll marry her and bring her far, far away." Kris added. Aryan pouted, "As if, oppas. You don't let any guy near me except EXO oppas." She sighed. EXO laughed, "We'll that's for getting this two giants, Mei." Luhan said. Aryan sighed. 
 

 

I'll update later, okay? I'll just eat my lunch then update once again. maybe twice, ;)

Thanks fot the subbies, love you all.