CHAPTER 9

Get together plan

Maye P.O.V

I ran out of class to the gate, trying to beat JiHoon there but his long legs got him there before me. I sighed and slowed down my running. As he saw me he gave me a smile which caused me to smile back. He took my hand and dragged me onto a bus. We sat near the back of the bus. "Where are we going?" I asked him still holding his hand.

"You'll see once we're there." He said as he put his head onto the window. While I was just staring at him blankly.

He suddenly stood up and gave my hand a little squeeze before walking to the door, as I followed. The bus jerked at the stop as I fell onto JiHoon's chest, he chuckled and pulled me out to the cold. I hated the cold but being next to JiHoon it felt different, it was like he blocked all the coldness. "Are you cold?" I asked him with a worried face.

"If your here then I'm not cold."

"That's so cheesy" I said giggling. He lead the way to where he wanted to go as I followed obediently. I was looking down at his shoes until he suddenly stopped. I looked at him then at the beautiful view of the river, my mouth open wide, "Woaah!" I breathed out seeing white puffs.

"I always come here alone when I'm stressed. It's really beautiful right?" 

I replied with a "mmmm." He laughed at my face but I didn't care about it. My eyes still focused on the lights shining on top of the river.

"There isn't much people around here so it's really peaceful." He continued explain about here and how he found this place.

"Are you always stressed out?" I raised a brow.

"Well not really, it's a place no one I know comes here. so i like it here, I'm only showing you this so it be our little secret place." He smiled at me and placed a finger on his lips. I nodded slightly before turning my head back at the river. "Are you just going to stand there to enjoy the view?" I turn around to see him sitting on a bench, I moved towards him and was about to sit next to him. He jerked my arm making me sit on his lap.

"W-What are y-you doing???" I stuttered feeling my cheeks heat up, I also started to breathe heavily. He held me in his arm and layed his face on my back, "You smell nice." He said placing his nose on my bare neck under my red scarf. We sat there for a while in that awkward position until my stomach growled. I felt his mouth forming a smile on my back, 'That was so embarrassing!' I thought mentally hitting myself.

"Let's go feed that empty stomach of yours." He said as he chuckled.

"I'm not hungry!" I pouted. 'It was a lie!! I'm really hungry.'

"if that true then let's stay here for a while since I'm not hungry too." He mocked me then gave me a grin.

"I'm starting to get a little hungry.... I guess..."

"But you just said you weren't hungry just now?"

"That's because... It's because-" before I continued he finished for me. "It was embarrassing?"

"yeah" I replied quietly. I stood up waiting him to get up. He took me to a close store nearby, "Table for two please." He told the ajumma working there, maybe the owner. She led us to a table for 2, we sat and looked at the menu. There were stews, samgyeopsal, jjajangmyeon, tteokbokki, bimbimbap and more. I sighed then thought, 'I don't have much money with me... I should just eat something simple.'

"What do you want to eat?" He smiled while waving to the ajumma.

"Ummmm.. I'll get Jjajangmyeon only please." I smiled at the ajumma.

"Are you sure it's enough?" He stopped to think then opened his mouth again. "You think I'll let you pay for this? I'm paying eat more!"

"Are you sure it's alright?" I asked as he nodded. "Then can I get a plate of tteokbokki and a plate of nakji bokkeum." I stopped to turn to JiHoon, "We're sharing that alright."

"Alright, can I get japchae." He said then gave a little nod to the ajumma. As we waited for our food, we chatted about our family's and other unimportant stuffs. I got to know about his family much better and so did he. The unimportant stuff was about how I lived in Australia but it was half lies and half truth. I couldn't get myself to tell him everything.

The food came, we started eating the food we have ordered. Me and JiHoon eyed the last tteok, "Ladies first?" I ask while my eyes are still on the tteok.

"You're going to get fat if you eat too much." He gave me an evil grin.

"I'll just exercise more! Plus I don't get fat easily." I said as I swallowed my saliva. I slowly picked my chopsticks ready to take it. I moved my hand towards the last tteok but as my chopstick landed on the tteok it was snatched out of my chopstick. "YAAAH!" I yelled looking at JiHoon eating my last tteok.

"I'm sorry did you say something?" He asked smirking.

"Buuuuuut~~~ it was my tteok" I pouted

"You want it back then?" As he swallowed the tteok. I gave up and sighed as he chuckled at me. The ajumma came to our table with some tteokbokki, "Have this." She said smiling at us.

"But we didn't order it..." I said confused

"I haven't seen such a lovely couple in a long time, so here is a little something for yous." She putted down the plate and left. I looked at JiHoon as he looked at me. We both blushed before eating. We came out of the store after we payed the ajumma and thanked her. It was pretty late already. JiHoon wanted to take me all the way home but I refused so we started to argue over it. In the end I lost and he took me all the way to the dorm. I waved him a goodbye before he turned around and disappeared into the dark. 'Today was such a good day.' I smiled to myself then opened the door with my key. "MAYE! WHERE WERE YOU! WE WERE SO WORRIED!" I heard someone say, immediately I looked up from my shoes. Xiumin was mad.

"I was with some-" before I got to finish tao came and hugged me.

"Maye are you okay? Are you hurt?"

"I'm fine now get off me Tao!" I tried to push him away but he was too strong for me. He finally got off me, "I was with someone." I said with a unclear voice and walked off to the room while all eyes were on me. I felt so guilty for not telling them who I was with, 'I guess if I tell them who I was with... Tao would kill him....' I sighed then went into lay's room for advice. "Lay oppa..." I whisper not waking the tired managers up.

"Yes?" He looked at me as I motioned him to come out.

"I need to tell you something because I trust you okay oppa?"

"Sure" he gave me a smile then walked with me outside to the cold. We sat at the steps infront of the door.

"Oppa...... What do I do?" I asked still feeling bad.

"Do about what?"

"You know JiHoon right?" I sighed then continued "Well I'm kind of dating him..."

He nodded, "So your dati- WAIT WHAT?? YOUR DATING JI-" before he could say JiHoon's name I covered his mouth. I placed a finger over my mouth signaling him to lower his voice volume.

"Well the second day I was in the hospital he confess to me.... And I agreed to just a day ago.... Would it be a good idea if I told them?" I pointed to the door.

"Don't ever tell them until you date for a while more." Lay suggested. "More importantly don't let Tao know." I nodded agreeing with him.

"So oppa your going to help me keep this a secret?" I smiled at him knowing he will. He smiled back then nodded. "We should go inside oppa." I stood up and walked inside, I walked to the room to get clothes to shower. After the shower I walked out to a dark room, everyone was asleep so I tiptoed into the room. I sat infront of the desk and dried my hair with my towel, I suddenly felt a pair of arms around of neck. I turned around only to see Tao, we were only a few centimeter from each other's face. I moved back looking away. "Maye...." He said my name in a low husky voice.

"W-what do you w-want?" I stuttered.

"I..... Nothing." Even though it was dark I can still see the pain in his eyes. He turned back and layed on the bed not even looking back at me. 'Whats wrong with him these few days?' I stared at his back. My eyes were about to close while looking at him, I yawned a few times so I left the desk and went onto the other side of his bed.

"MAYE! MAYE!" I was woken by someone.

"ARRGGH SHUT UP!" I was so annoyed not caring who it was I yelled at them.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN- That's not what I need to tell you! You're not going to school today!"

"WHAAT NOW??" I yelled sluggishly.

"MY PARENTS ARE COMING SOON!" I shot up with eyes wide open.

"W-WHAT!?!?"

"My mother just gave me a call not long ago!" He pulled me out of my comfy position.

"YAAAH SHUT UP!" Baekhyun yelled at both of us because it was still really early.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Heyyyyy.. I don't really have much to say...... I guess this was a JiHoon and Maye chapter ;) More mystery coming soon.