CHAPTER 16

Get together plan

Tao P.O.V

I moved to her lips and pressed it against mine. I looked at her as she slowly relaxed her face. I pulled away from the kiss, "Are you better yet." i smiled at her. My vision blurred as the rain kept falling, but i still saw a little nod coming from her. "If there is something bothering you, tell me first." i said as i took her in my embrace again.

The rain started pouring even more, so i pulled her to the closest covered area at the park. She sat on the bench, dripping wet. I stared at her side as she breathed out white puffs into the air. The silent between us broke when she sneezed. I walked over to her sat next to her giving a side hug. "Lets go home now?" i asked as i her cheeks. She still didn't say anything but nodded again. I ran out into the rain again, running to the umbrella. I grabbed the hook and ran back to her. "Lets go." I smiled to her again. 

We arrived back to the dorm's door, the rain has weakened. I unlocked the door with the key and walked in to see JiHoon still here. He was sitting on the couch with his legs crossed. I felt irritated seeing him here, he was the one who caused Maye to be like this. "Get out." I raised my voice at him and the rest of the members turned to me and Maye.

"Maye are you okay?" He left the couch and walked over to Maye.

"Did you not hear me? Get out now." I glared at him as he ignored me. He grabbed onto one of Maye's hand, she flinched then pulled away.

"Go away I don't want to see you now." She said not giving him a chance to speak then walked towards our room. He eyes tearred up as he walked towards the door, "Wait." Xiumin gege passed him an umbrella. Suddenly there was a thud, we all turned towards the thud. Maye was laying on the ground, "Maye!" Most of us exclaimed. I pressed my palm on her forehead, "She has a fever! Ge what do we do??" I went to grab a towel, I wrapped it around her body for her to dry off. I lifted her up, bridal style, not caring about the others looking.

Maye P.O.V

"Mummy i want to marry Tao! When we grow up." I saw myself ran towards my mother and pulled on her pants. I looked towards the left and saw a boy hooking arms with my younger self.

"Don't ask mummy ask if Tao wants to or Tao's parents." She patted my head.

"I did and they agreed" I had a huge smile on my face. 'Where am I? Why do I know Tao back then?... I don't have any memories with him....'

They ran outside, "Promise you'll love me." She said while holding onto the boy named Tao. 'Maybe its not that Tao...?' I asked myself before seeing them walk to a swinging couch. The sat there and fell asleep. Everywhere was black, just plain black. Suddenly a flash of light came from somewhere, 'What is that...' I asked myself.

"Tao is probably on the plane flying back to China now." My mother said, I looked down to see my younger self again. She began to cry as my mother had a worried face on. While thinking some more, everything went black again. Then there was a suddenly flash of light, the little girl rolled back as she was crashed by a car on the road. I was shocked at the scene, my breathing became uneven. 'What is this...' i thought to myself. After awhile i was in the hospital... "Maye!"

"Maye..."

"Maye... shes waking up..." My opened then closed at the sudden bright sunlight. I groaned before slowly opening my eyes again, as it opened 12 blurred figures was standing around me. No it wasn't 12, it was 13. "What are you doing here?" I asked trying to hold back my anger.

"Please Maye hear me out-" before he could finish Tao interrupted, "See, She doesn't want you here. Now get out." I didn't stop him but instead I felt my heart beating faster. I moved my hand towards my chest and pressed it down, 'Why is it beating so fast?' i questioned myself.

"Are you okay Maye?" Lay asked while his hand is on my forehead. My voice didn't come out so i gave him a weak smile. I sent a glare to JiHoon before looking down are my clothes.

"I'll go then" he said before he left. There was nothing but silence in the room.

"WAIT!?!" I exclaimed with my eyes wide open and my mouth formed a O shape. "WHO CHANGED MY CLOTHES??" I looked at members standing around me.

"My mother changed it when she came over earlier." Tao said as i let a sigh. "Also she left with my father this morning because of work to China." I looked up at Tao, as our eyes met I quickly looked away feeling my heart beat faster. "T-Tao can I talk to y-you alone...?" i stuttered.

"Errr.. Okay.." he agreed as the members started to leave us alone in the room. "What is it Maye?"

"Were you serious when you said we met before?" I was too scared to look at him.

"Yes It wasn't a lie..." He said calmly.

"I....I kind of remembered... some-" before i finished he grabbed onto my hands with a light smile.

"Is it true?? Really??" He sound excited as my heart started beating crazily non-stop. I gave him a light nod, he quickly pressed his lips against mine, giving me a light peck. My eyes widen at his peck, he leaned down for another one but i stopped him.

"Wait! I can't... I don't know about my feelings right now." I sighed as his smile faded away.

"I'll wait for you." he said before closing our gap, giving me a hug. '... My heart is beating like crazy... what if he hearts..' Worried thoughts popped up in my mind. He lets go of me and smiled at me before walking out the room. As he left the room I laid down again and soon I was falling asleep again.

"Hey I'm sitting here" I heard a voice but I ignored it. I was slowly annoyed at their argument. The noise quieted down so i relax but I suddenly felt pressure on the right side of my bed. My eyes shot open, irritatingly.

"Maye... I told you to quiet down EunAe!" I looked to my right to see MinJee sitting on my bed. I sighed, "Why are you guys here?" I asked.

"We-" she was interrupted by Kai, "Food anyone?" he asked causing us to chuckle.

"I'll have some food..." EunAe said shyly as she walked towards Kai, Kai gave her a shy smile and walked with her.

"I see a couple forming soon." I teased. While MinJee nodded agreeing with me. "Ah! That right.... You're familiar with feelings right?" I asked with a lower voice.

"What do you have love problems? I love helping out with these things~~" she said cheerfully.

"Well what if you have.... Lets say if you have a boy..." I hesitated before starting again, "If you already have a boyfriend but your heart is beating fast for someone else what do you do?" I said in one take in for breath.

"You have feelings for Tao?" she asked bluntly as i gasp.

"No!" I denied.

"Well if it was me..... I would tell my boyfriends and see how he reacts...." I gave her a what-the-hell look.

"What if you got into a fight with your boyfriend... kind of because of the boy but he doesn't know you like him..?" I asked lifting a brow.

"..... Your love life is so complicated." She said as i slapped her on the arm playfully. "Well I would date both of them at the same time?"

"I'M SERIOUS!" I shouted at her.

"Well that's my opinion.... But for your problem I'll leave the guy... and stay with the boyfriend." I blinked a few times at her while biting my lower lip. I moved my hands around my head, ruffling my own hair. "why is this so complicated!" I thought aloud.

"Well pick one of them or leave them." I looked at her in the eye knowing she was serious. "Well I'm going to go out and check on EunAe.... Think about it in this time"

"Thanks MinJee ah" I smiled at her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SORRY FOR SHORT CHAPTER I NEED TO WATCH MUSIC BANK~~ HOPEFULLY ITS A #GROWL14THWIN ~~ AND #GROWL4THTRIPLECROWN <333 SORRY AGAIN FOR THE GRAMMARS!! I DIDN'T EDIT AND FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SO LONG~~

HERES SOME GIFS / PHOTOS :

HAHAHAHAHS~~

I NEEDED TO UPLOAD THIS BECAUSE ITS SO CUTE~~~

THIS TOO ~~ YIXING YOU HOTTY

Poor sehunnie <3

MUST LOVE THIS <33 TAOHAN

HAHAHAHA WTF LUHAN~

[SUBSCRIBE, UPVOTE AND COMMENT] <33 Thanks :)

JUST SO CUTE~~ BYE BYE

LOVE ANONYMOUS <3