CHAPTER 28

Get together plan

Tao P.O.V

Something about Maye was different the past few days. She was extra clingy yesterday, but I liked how she's was so close to me. I've been asking her what's wrong but everytime I do ask she'll reply with the same answer, 'nothing.' I mean like does she not know how worried I am.

"Maye you're acting really different today, is something wrong?" I looked up at her as I was laying on her lap. She only froze when she heard my finished question before shifting uncomfortably on the couch.

"Mmm. Nothing's wrong." She my cheek but I knew she was lying. I've already heard the word 'nothing' over a hundred times today and I've had enough. "Maye." I sat up .

"Y-yes..." She stuttered, looking everywhere but me.

"If something is bothering you, you need to tell me. You can't just keep it to yourself or you'll end up hurting yourself." I said, cupping her face and putting my forehead against hers.

"It's nothing really." She whispered as she caress my cheeks. "Do you remember the first day I came to Korea?" She giggled, which relieved me that she was smiling.

"Of course, you didn't remember me and we also had an argument." I chuckled as I pecked her lips.

"You know... I was literately your number 1 fan, until I met you in real life." She giggled as she pecked my lips.

"Man I felt so down when I lost my number 1 fan." I joked, faking a painful expression before i pecked her lips.

"Awww, don't worry she was back long time." Her laughter was so refreshing and it sounded like music to my ear. "Long time..." She stressed the word before she gave me a peck.

"Remember how I was so mad till the point where I used my wushu on Lay, when I found out you and JiHoon were dating." I pecked her but this time she stayed silence, she didn't reply back with words neither did she give me a peck.

"Do you still like JiHoon?" I suddenly asked as she saw my changed expression she quickly pecked my lips.

"No! Definitely not, we are only friends." She assured me with a smile.

"I could do this all day." I said.

"Do what?" She simply asked but instead of giving her words, I gave her a peck on the lips which quickly turned into a passionate kiss without lust or anything else.

She gently pushed me away, "I could too, but it'll be a waste of free time." She giggled once again. The sound of her giggles were so pure and cute.

" ARGHH! YOU'RE SO CUTE! IF ONLY YOU WERE SMILING EARLIER AS WELL."I said and pinched her cheeks.

"Weren't I smiling before?" She asked, pouting.

"Nope, but the sudden change was good."

"Are you trying to say I'm bipolar." She raise her brows and pushed me away.

"Of course not." I embraced her as I felt her smile into my chest. "I thought so." She said, trying to use her serious tone but failed badly.

 

The next day came past so fast. I woke to the noisy alarm ringing, I was about to snuggle closer to Maye but realized she was missing. I thought she might be outside but when I looked she wasn't around anywhere. Since there were some members already at Sm building practicing, I thought she was there so I didn't worry.

"HYUNG!! HAVE YOU SEE MAYE?" I rushed into our practice room.

"Wasn't she with you?" Kris asked while he was stretching. I answered by shaking my head.

"When I came out the room, she wasn't there as well... Maybe she's with her friends?" Baekhyun said.

"But she's not the type of person to leave without telling me." I said finally feeling worried. I was walking back and forth until a female trainee knocked on the door. I whipped my head to the door, thinking it was Maye but to my disappointment it wasn't.

"Ummmm... I think Tao-shi should see this." She held her phone out as she was shaking.

"Sorry but I'm busy right now." I simply answer before thinking about where Maye would go.

"Tao-shi! This is really important! If I do leave sm, I want to help you before I get kicked out. Please Tao-shi!" She started to raise her voice but I didn't care about her. "It's something to do with Maye! You must see this now!"

My eyes widen at the name, Maye. I quickly rushed to the girl with all the other member. She passed me her phone as there was a video loaded.

"What do you mean?" Maye asked with a irritated tone as I was shocked that Maye and Ah ri had a conversation without me knowing.
 
"Oh don't play dumb." Ah ri said as I furrowed my brow. "I'll give you a satisfied amount of money and a ticket back to Sydney with no return. In return cut off all your ties with Tao."
 
My eyes widen at what just came out of , in the video. Maye scoffed at what she said. "What makes you think I'll do that?"
 
 "Because you can't be compared to me." She said with full confident. "I'm taller then you which makes our height match perfectly. My body is a body of a top model, I am prettier then you, I can help Tao in much more ways then you and Don't forget who my father is. I can easily ask my father to kick him out of the agency or even disband Exo." I scoffed inwardly at her attitude change.
 
Maye gasped at the last sentence. "Are you serious." She said softly. Even though the angel of the camera didn't show much of Maye's face but I could still see the spark of tear in her eyes.
 
"So I'll give you a week to think about it." Ah ri smirked. "Actually 3 days."
 
I never expected Ah ri to be such a girl even after what people had told me. The sudden flash back of Maye slapping Ah ri, 'IT MUST BE AH RI'S FAULT! I WRONGED MAYE!' I thought.
 
"OPPA~~" Ah ri chimed as she came into the practice room. The trainee started to tremble at the sound of Ah ri's voice, she must be scared.
 
"What are you looking at?" Ah ri asked as the looked at the trainee's phone screen before snatching it out of her hand.
 
"OH MY EN GOD! WHERE DID YOU GET THIS!" She shouted out. "Oppa! It's not what you think it's like." She tugged onto my sleeve.
 
"WHERE THE IS MAYE!" I shot her a death glare as she flinched before smirking.
 
"Oppa, you know I won't tell. If I can't have you, she can't as well." I was on the urge to slap her. "She accepted my offer, so you won't be seeing her again"
 
Thats when it snapped, I raised my hand above my head. Right as I was about to strike my palm to her cheeks, someone I dearly respected came in.
 
"I don't think it's the time for this Tao." Lee sooman said. "Ah ri! Tell Tao where Maye is now or else I'll send you to study aboard!" Lee sooman raised his voice.
 
"But appa! I should be the one who is always by Tao's side." Ah ri shouted.
 
"DO AS I TELL YOU NOW!" Ah ri bit back her rude words towards her father.
 
"She's probably going to incheon airport now." She said lowly, I didn't care about what she still has to say as I ran off. I took a taxi and told the diver where my destination was.
 
 
I arrived earlier then normally because I kept on rushing the Taxi diver. As I walked into the airport, my eyes searched everywhere non-stop.
 
'Maye! Where are you! Don't leave me!' I thought as I started to call out her name. When that didn't work, I thought of a plan.
 
 
"May I say it myself?" I asked the person at lost and found as she nodded, dazed. I walked over the speaker as she showed me how to turn it on.
 
"Is this working? Maye...."
 
Maye P.O.V
 
"Is the working? Maye..." I heard my name on the speaker as I was sitting somewhere.
 
"Maye... Please don't leave. I know now why you asked that question between choice 1 and choice 2. I change my mind... I choose 1." Tears were already streaming down my cheeks as I stared at my passport.
 
"A trainee video recorded the talk you had with Ah ri. I watched it, I'm sorry for not believing you the time you slapped her. I'm sorry for not noticing what was wrong until now."
 
"No... It's not your fault" I croaked out as some people heard me. As I was waiting for more to come but no words were heard. I thought he gave up so I stood up, ready to go.
 
"MAYE!" That one familiar voice that was speaking through the speakers was heard. I didn't want to turn around, I didn't want to face him right now as I quickly walked away from him.
 
"YOU'RE NOT GOING TO LEAVE ME!" Tao shouted as he ran and embraced me. His cheeks pressed against my temple, his arms wrapped around my neck.
 
"I can't... If I don't leave, you're going to lose your dreams." I sobbed onto his arms.
 
"Pabo ah~ I can't get kicked out of SM." I slowly turned around, still in his arm.
 
"But Ah ri said-" I got cut off by his kiss. The kiss I thought I would miss the minute I left the dorm door.
 
"I signed a contract for Sm, so if they are going to do something to me they will be at lost. Plus when was Ah ri in charge of Sm?" I pressed my lips on hers again. "So are you still leaving?" He pressed my forehead against mine as I didn't even take a second to shake my head. My arms now wrapped around his waist, where it belongs.
 
"But I'm still disappointed that you chose money over me." He joked, trying to lighten up the mood.
 
"No, you're wrong. I chosed your dreams over you." I joked back while I smiled like an idiot. Without noticing there was already a crowd formed around us. They had smiles on their faces as some were tearing up as they clapped for us.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
LONG LAST CHAPTER <333 SO HAPPY FOR MAYE AND TAO ;) THANK YOU LOVELY SUBBIES FOR BEING HERE TILL THE END 감사합니다~
LEE SOOMAN ISNT ACTUALLY A BAD PERSON ~~ ;3
 
LOLS I know what some of you are thinking reading the end of the chapter. ~SO DRAMATIC~ LOLS it's okay ;)
please check out my ChenxMina FIC <3
 
HERE IS A POLL :
 
 
LOVE ANONYMOUS <3
 
R-rated account : iamAnonymous