CHAPTER 27

Get together plan

Maye P.O.V

It was already two days since Ah ri told me about the offer which I choose to accept. The day after she told me, I went and told her that I accept, although I know that it's not what my heart wants. My hearts is going to be eager to see him, touch him and kiss him but I also know that it was for his own good. Ah ri wasn't as bad when I asked her if I could be alone with Tao the last few days, I am going to leave after 2 more days with him.

Right now I am spending time with him in his arms, just snuggling. My head on his chest, taking in his scent so I won't ever forget after I leave. His arms around my waist as mine is around his. His head was on top of mine but he still could still see the iPad in his hands.

"Maye. Do you want to go to this Gucci shop with me when I'm free? Probably in a few week time, after promotion?" He asked. His addiction to Gucci was still high. Although I want to promise him and actually go with him but I can't because there wouldn't be us after 2 more days.

I nodded my head, lying to him.

"Since today we don't have anything to do, want to go out with everyone else?" He asked, he expected a yes or at least a nod but instead I shook my head.

"No. I just want to spend your 2 free days with you only." I faked a smile as my arms around him tighten.

"You're so cuddly today." A chuckle left his kitty lips as his panda eyes was staring holes in mine. I felt my chest tighten a little but I disappear the moment I moved closer to him. Our foreheads rested on each other's as our nose slightly brushed against each other. I leaned in, closing the gap that bothered me but instead of feeling his lips, I felt his cheek. I pulled back to look at him.

"What's with my princess today? She looks so gloomy today." I blushed at his words.

"Stop calling me that!" I shot back at him.

'Stop calling me that because I'm not your princess,

.

.

.

Not anymore.'

I felt tears welling up in my eyes but I controlled them.

"Why? You are my favourite princess." He pulled me to him so that he was at the nape of my neck. I pushed him away and crashed my lips on his, trying to remember the structure of his lips and how it felt.

"I love you." I mumbled right after I pulled away, he sat there stunned of what I did.

"I love you too but why don't you want to go out with the others today? Seriously." He raise a confused brow on his serious face.

"Actually... I want to go meet with EunAe, MinJee and JiHoon?"

"Why?"

"I want to tell them something." I simply said.

"But what about me?" He asked

"You're coming with me." I said before pecking his lips. After calling them and texting them to meet up at a nearby cafe, I dressed up.

We walked hands in hands to the cafe. We were just a few steps away from the cafe as we saw the trio laughing by the window. The door opened, we went to the table and sat down.

"So what do you want to tell us?" EunAe asked excitedly.

I wanted to tell them the truth but didn't want Tao around when I say it. "Tao can you get me ice coffee."

As I see his retreating back I quickly turned back to the table. "If I tell you this, please respect the choice and don't tell Tao. Also stay calm."

They gave me a smile to assured me they would keep calm. "I'm.... Moving back to Australia." I said straightforwardly, scared that Tao might come back soon.

"WHAT?" Their eyes widen.

"Please don't tell Tao. I don't want him to be with me and leave his dreams. I'm only telling you guys because I don't want to lie."

"So you want to lie to Tao?" MinJee shot me a look.

"No... But I have to. If he knows, he will definitely stop me." I heaved a sigh.

"But why are you going back to Australia?" It was JiHoon's turn to question me but I kept my silence.

"Is it because of that ?" I could see MinJee fuming at the corner of my eyes when I looked away. The answer was now clear to her.

"I'm so going to that !" She abruptly stood up but I held her down.

"Didn't I say respect my choice. It's not complete her, I wanted to leave because I know it'll bother him to achieve higher."

"What do you want me to do? Stay here and let you go?" MinJee retorted.

"Let who go?" Tao came while holding my iced coffee and his cup of iced chocolate.

"No, it's nothing." I smiled warmly at him as he took the seat next to me.

 

The day has finally ended. I am back into Tao's arms on the bed. My head under his chin as our arms are wrapped around each other's waist. He breathing was slow and steady when it hits the top of my head. It was a long day after trying to convince them not to tell my secret.

I turned to look at the digital clock on the bedside table, which said 1:28am. Which sadly means I only have 1 more day with him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SHORT CHAPTER TODAY SORRY~ FEELING ANGRY TODAY BECAUSE IT SAID ITS NOT OT12 FOR MIRACLE IN DECEMBER AND SM SAID THE TEASER WILL BE OUT AT 12PM!! ITS LIKE 7 HOURS SINCE 12PM KST.

Anyways the story will be ending in next or the chapter after it.

Thank you for always being here, supporting me by reading~~ SARANGHAEYO ~ 나는 청말 사랑해요 <3

{SUBSCRIBE~UPVOTE~COMMENT}

love anonymous.