CHAPTER 26

Get together plan

Maye P.O.V

A week has past very annoyingly. Ah ri would bother Tao everyday but I learnt to ignore, which got her angrier but I couldn't care less.

"Tao~~" I called out to him, which cause Ah ri and Tao to turn to me, they were talking about random crap that I don't need to know. Tao zoomed over to my side and pecked my lips before pulling me to a hug. Behind him was a very displeased face, my lips tugged upwards as I thought of a way to annoy her even more. I remember she asked Tao to eat dinner with her today, "Tao~~ can we eat dinner together today? Just us two?"

"Huh? About that..." He stopped when he saw my sad face.

Yes, I admit myself that I was a very good actor.

"Arasso, arasso. What do you want to eat then?" He paused, to think before starting again. "Or maybe you can cook for me?" He requested me with his panda eyes but I shook my head and looked away before I fall for his trap.

"Pleeeeeaaaasssseee~" He was now begging for it.

'Aish Stupid panda eye!' I thought as I looked away again.

"I haven't eaten your cooking for a while. If you say no again, I'm going to do it." My head jerked to him, he was a few centimeters away from me. I could feels his breathing on my lips.

"Do what?" I lured him, thinking he was going to kiss me but instead he moved back. He then places both his fist on his cheeks.

"No! DON'T DO IT-" I was cut off by Tao.

"BBUING BBUING!" Yep he did it.

"Yah! how old are you again?" I slapped his arm but laughed at his cuteness.

"Cook for me neh? BBUING BBUING." He nudged me over and ove again. Finally to his success, I agree to cook for him. Then again I looked over to Ah ri who was fuming, glaring at me with intense eyes but I poked my tongue at her when Tao wasn't looking.

"Ah ri ah! Sorry I can't go with you to eat dinner today." Tao shouted with an apologetic face.

"Oppa. You didn't tell me you were going to go with her..." I said looking sorry but on the inside I was absolutely happy. I started to act again, "Oppa... You can go with Ah ri then" I pouted.

"We can go another time since I haven't ate your cooking for a long time." He smiled.

'HAH I WIN!' I controlled myself from screaming out loud.

"Hurry! LETS PRACTICE!" Suho said and everyone went to get ready. I was already bored seeing them do the same dance routine everyday, So I left the practice room to find something or someone fun. I strolled through the hallway and peeked into practice rooms. Fx were sitting down in a room talking with the choreographer, probably on their upcoming comeback. I didn't bother them so I went on walking.

"Hey. We. Need. To. Talk." A voice said rudely. I turned my head to see my worst nightmare.

"What now?" I asked.

"How much?" She bluntly causing me to furrow my brows, questioning her with my looks.

"No, let me say it this way. I'll give you some money and a ticket to fly back to Australia, so just leave Tao alone." I stared at her for while to let what she said sync in.

"What do you mean?" I asked with a irritated tone.

"Oh don't play dumb." She said. "I'll give you a satisfied amount of money and a ticket back to Sydney with no return. In return cut off all your ties with Tao."

I scoffed at what she said. "What makes you think I'll do that?"

 "Because you can't be compared to me." She said with full confident. "I'm taller then you which makes our height match perfectly. My body is a body of a top model, I am prettier then you, I can help Tao in much more ways then you and Don't forget who my father is. I can easily ask my father to kick him out of the agency or even disband Exo."

I gasped at the last sentence. "Are you serious." I said softly.

'What if it's my fault they disband? I can't be selfish and do that... Exo means everything, it means their future, their happiness.' Not realizing my eyes when teary.

"So I'll give you a week to think about it." She smirked. "Actually 3 days."

.

.

.

Only Tao and me are at home today, since they all went to separate places. I already went to the supermarket to get the stuff I needed for Pasta but all I could think of is what Ah ri said. Her words rang through my head.

'So in 3 days... I have to choose between stay or go, or rather Exo or Me.'

Suddenly I felt a sharp pain on my finger, I looked down to see blood gushing out of a cut. Finally realizing what I did, because of thinking of Ah ri's word I didn't concentrate on cutting the garlic.

"MAYE! YOU'RE BLEEDING!" I heard tao's voice as I felt his hand wrapped about my uncut hand, pulling me to the bathroom. He took out he first aid kit and started to clean my wound. While I stared at his worried face.

'If I choose you.... Exo might disband...... But if I choose the other, that means I can never see you again... Why? Didn't I just remembered you....' Tao noticed my sad face.

"What's wrong with my princess?" He asked.

"Princess?" I blushed at his pet name for me but I felt a tear slip from my eyes.

"Why are you crying? Did I hurt you?" His panda eyes widen, I moved the uncut hand to feel his cheeks.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked.

"Hmm." He replied as his hand held my hand on his cheek.

"What would you choose if you have 2 choices. The choices are, 1. You can stay with the one you love but it will cause the person you love and the people around that person to lose their future. 2. Leave the person you love and let them live their dreams." I raise my brows, looking for an answer but it was just mere silence. He face showed that he was really immersed with the question.

"I would chose no. 2 of course." He said.

"Why?" I tried to hide the disappointment in my voice.

"Because if you love someone, you'll want them happy doing the things they want to do. Even if it means to leave them." He said with a serious voice.

"Okays." I forced a smile.

'It means I'll have to make these few days more memorable.' I thought before kissing his lips. After pulling away I hugged him tightly like I was going to die if I even loosen the hug a bit. I muffled my cries on she shoulder as I let my silent tears fall.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

YEOLLIE'S BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW!!!! WHOOOO! AND AFTER THAT IS EXO SHOWTIME WITH EXO COLOUR AND FANDOM NAME!! SO EXCITED! Short update and also sad to say but the story will be ending in a few more chapter~~

Thank you for reading this up until now, it makes me want to cry thinking about the people who reads this. <3

{SUBSCRIBE~UPVOTE~COMMENT}

LOVE ANONYMOUS.