CHAPTER 6

Get together plan

Mrs Li P.O.V

Today was my precious second daughter's birthday. I decorated the house with balloons and party items as my husband took her and my son out to the park for a while. Guest came and helped, the Huang family was the closest family friend. My first daughter went out to get the cake with Mr and Mrs Huang. "Zitao come here for a moment!" I shouted across the room, remembering he was leaving the next day.

"Yes!" As he ran across the room.

"I want you to be a good boy and stay by Maye's side all day today." I said looking sad. "I haven't told her about your family yet. So I'm deciding to tell her once you leave. Make today the best day of her life okay." As I was trying to smile

"I sure will! Aunty." He gave me an angel smile which made me smile again. We finally finished decorating the room making it all pink and girly. The cake came and so did my husband. We hid and lit the candles up, as the door slowly opened we sang the happy birthday song. "Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to Maye, Happy birthday to you." We all cheered after the song. Maye started to cry while having a big smile on her face. She ran into a pair of arms, it wasn't mine neither was it my husband's, it was Tao's. Everyone looked at them and smiled while Tao swung her in his arms. "Maye today's your 6ths birthday come here and blow out the candles." 

"Mummy, I have to make a wish before blowing the candles out." She said as she frowned.

"Alright princess come make a wish then blow it out." My husband said aloud. Maye ran to the cake and made a wish out loud, "I wish to be together with Tao forever." She then blew the candles out and ran to hug Tao again. She has been with Tao since she was born, even with 5 years of age difference they were still able to love each other and get along.

"Mummy! I want to marry Tao when we grow up!" She tugged on my pants while her arms hooked to Tao's.

I was shocked but happy, "Don't ask mummy ask if Tao wants to or Tao's parents."

"I did and he agreed!" She said smiling. "We asked uncle, aunty and also daddy already."

"Yes, yes whatever you want." I said forgetting about where the Huangs family is going. They both ran outside to the yard. I watched and listened to what they said. "Promise me you will love me!" Maye said holding Tao's hand smiling.

"I promise! We will be together okay!" He said also smiling at Maye. I looked at them as they walked to the swinging couch and sat. I went inside and talked for a while and came out to see them sleeping, Maye's head was on Tao's shoulder as Tao's head was on Maye's head. I left them there until people started to leave. "Tao... Tao" I whispered to Tao so I won't wake Maye up.

"mmmmmmm...." He moaned. I sighed, "it's time for you to leave. You have to leave to get to the airport early next morning." He stood up, not waking Maye and kissed her on the cheeks. He left the house in mr Huang's arms, A while later I tried to carry Maye to her room but woke her. "Mummy, where is Tao." She asked me hugging me.

"I'm sorry Maye for not tell you this but you won't be able to meet Tao for a while."

"Why mummy?" She questioned me.

"Because Tao is going back home." I looked at her, my eyes full of tears.

"Then is Tao going to come here tomorrow?" She questioned me again.

"No Maye, Tao is going home back to china where he came from." As she heard the words she looked at me confused. "I'll tell you tomorrow honey, for now go to sleep." As I watched her go back to sleep, droplets of tears fell from my eyes.

The next morning Maye came running to me wondering where Tao is. I told her the truth about where Tao was going. she started to cry, she cried even at school not wanting to be there but with Tao. A few days have pasted as she was still really depressed about Tao. I wanted her to smile again because seeing her like this makes me feel unhappy as well.

"Maye would like to go to the park for a while." I asked her but she didn't reply to me. I picked her up and placed her in the car, I buckled her seat belt and went into the driver's seat. We arrived, I took her out the car still looking really worried. "Maye do you want candies?" I asked. She didn't react to my question but I still went to go buy it.

"Maye stay here for a while okay. Mummy will go buy you candies." I walked off. As I came back with a bag full of candies, She wasn't there! 'Why isn't she here!' I asked myself as I ran around trying to look for her. After a while I heard noises near the road, people were screaming and someone yelled out 'SOMEONE CALL THE AMBULANCE!' And others were whispering 'poor kid where's her parents.' 'Why is she alone?' As I heard it I quickly ran to the accident.

My eyes widen, tears came out automaticlly. "MAYE! MAYE!" I yelled while having her in my arms. Bloods dripping from her head, her face, arms and legs scraped. The ambulance came and got her to the hospital. "She need to have a surgery now" the doctor told me while I was trembling. As they went into the surgery room, I took out my phone and called my husband to come. He came here as fast as he could with my eldest daughter and son. He held me tight in his hands as I worried that it was my fault. "It's my fault she's like this! If I didn't leave her alone she wouldn't have been like this!" I cried into my husband's arm. My kids looked at me and cried as well.

After a while the doctor came out, "Are you the girl's parents?" He asked. As me and my husband replied with a 'yes'.

"Shes alright now but her body doesn't seem like it wants to wake up." He said tapping my husband's shoulder. "Her head was hit to the ground really badly but luckly she survived...... There's also another problem. She may have been lucky that she survived but the damage she has might take away her memories." Me and my husband was shocked at the comment.

"Where is she now?" I asked

"She's laying on a bed right now in --- room." We rushed to the room seeing her lay there with bandages wrapped around her head and arms. "It's late, take the kids home I'm staying here." I said to my husband looking emotionless. "Alright" he said as he left me in the room. Days went on like this, her eyes only blinked and her fingers twitching but she hasn't woken up. Tubes on her arms to provide her needs. I would talk to her trying to get her to wake up.

After a month she still hasn't woken up. We started to get worried even more until one day her eyes opened. I pressed the button to call the doctors. They rushed in and checked her, "She has finally woken up." The doctors said as I cried with happy tears. "Maye are you okay? I was so worried about you." I said then sighed.

"Who's Maye?" She asked blankly. As I turned to the doctors, "why doesn't she remember herself?" I asked starting to worry again. "She is fine but I did tell you that she might forget her memories after that hit to the ground." I had a worried face on again and placed my hands on her's. I explained to her everything that happened besides her relationship with Tao. I worried that she might remember about Tao and started to feel down again. I didn't want to lose her so I kept it in. She never remember her old self but started anew and lived on how she was now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey like this? I guess it's boring but you get to know how it was like. I know it was short but I didn't know how to expand it...... Sorry once again!! Now I'm going to just write about Tao being with another girl and stuff....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hah jokes you wish! I was just teasing :3. GOOD NEWS GUYS I HEARD THAT GROWL MV WILL COME OUT ON AUGUST 1ST MIDNIGHT.... BUT NOT SURE IF ITS TRUE... OR IF ITS TONIGHT OR TOMORROW