CHAPTER 21

Get together plan

Maye P.O.V

A month, soon to be two months, has past. The days has past very normally like every other days, at school being bullied was nothing anymore, at home I snuggle with Tao a lot which made the other members jealous. Today, 29th of may, this a special day for Exo. Their comeback is today and I will be backstage with them, which is a first. After the first meeting with Tao, I had completely forgotten about how I was such a big fan of Exo.

Right now in their room, while they are getting their guy makeup done.

"I'm so bored~~" I whined while rolling around on the couch.

"Sit still can you!" one of the female makeup artist said and shot me a glare. I pursed my lips together and glared at her back.

"Are you really that bored?" the voice made me snap out of the glaring.

"YES I'M SO BORED!!" i groan and ignored that lady shooting glares, she must have been on her periods or something. "OPPA~~ when are you going to perform???"

"Soon," he chuckled. "Since you left your phone at home, play with mine." Kai handed me his phone.

I took his phone and unlocked it after i flash my cutest smile. I have also gotten closer to all the member of Exo even the managers. I slide my fingers across his phone to see if he had any games I like but it landed on the message app. The app opened and the most recent message sent to was to EunAe. I gasp and a grin spread across my face. I pressed on it and read their messages, feeling really guilty though.

'Hey how was your day?' Kai sent to Eunae

'Its fine. Hows yours?'

'Same like yours.... Did you eat dinner?'

'Yeah... You?'

'Yeah i did, so do you like the colour purple?'

I laughed out loud at their awkward conversation, which cause Kai to look at me confused.

'A COUPLE IS FORMED!! I MUST TELL MINJEE!!" i thought.

I then realised my phone wasn't with me and i had forgotten Minjee's phone number. I sighed and pouted, that lady looked at me with a what-the-hell-is-she-bipolar face. After a while of reading the text, Kai got his makeup and hair done, he came and sat next to me. He leaned closer to see what I was doing on his phone, because I was giggling to myself.

"Yah! Don't read my messages!" He snatched the phone out of my hand which in return I grinned at him.

"Don't be shy oppa~ I know all about it"

"You do?" I swear I had to hold my laughter back just seeing his red cheeks.

"Don't worry oppa my mouth is shut." I motioned my hands over my lips and zipped it.

"You better not tell... I'll tell her myself." He said while smiling to himself, and I knew who he was thinking of.

"Okay get ready your on next!" A man came in and said aloud.

"Yes!" They all replied in unison.

"Well let's go." Suho said and walked out with other member but Tao.

"Watch me on the screen." I giggled before his lip met mine, I waved to him before he ran out. I waited patiently infront of the screen.

"I seriously wonder why mrs Huang would want a daughter in law like her... She's loud and noisy, and shameless." That lady, which I will have to use the word to describe her now, whispered to the other innocent lady.

"She's not that bad and your too loud." The innocent lady said.

I bit my lip in annoyance of their little conversation about me. I stood up and walked up to that . "Why don't you clean up instead of talking behind someone's back, ." I said in English before sitting back down.

"Bwo!? What did you say??" She asked, scared, knowing that by her shaky voice.

"Ahhh! Their on!!" I squealed and clapped my hands together.

After their dazzling performance they came in all sweaty, but that made them extremely hot. I blushed as Tao walked in, he had his hand in his perfect blonde dyed hair. I walked towards him but stopped when I saw a girl running towards him.

'Whos that?' I asked myself, she looked like she was my age and she look familiar somehow.

"Oppa! You look so handsome on stage!" She said and gave him a hug, Tao hugged back which got something to tug in my heart.

"Thanks, but what are you doing here?" He asked pulling away.

"I asked appa and he approved me coming here." She smiled innocently but for some reason my mind already made a cover for the book, she isn't as innocent as she looked.

"Ah ri... Hey.." Sehun greeted with a not so welcoming face like the rest of Exo.

'So her name is Ah ri?'

"Maye did you like our performance?" Tao suddenly asked turning to me. I nodded in response and walked to him giving him a big hug.

"I loved the performance." I giggled but over his shoulder I saw a not so happy face.

'What is wrong with her...?' I furrowed my brow and pulled away from the hug.

"We have yo be here a little longer, we need to wait until all performance are over." Suho said and sat down on the couch. I followed and also sat on the couch. Tao did the same followed by that ah ri girl, she sat next to Tao. I laid my head on his shoulder and thought of happy memories.

I stood up from the bed and checked the time to see it was midnight. I went into the fridge to get a box out. Before I opened the box I went into each room and woke up the members beside two, Tao and Baekhyun. Yep it's because tomorrow is Tao's birthday, or shall I say today and even though we celebrated Baekhyun's birthday a few days ago with Tao's we wanted to celebrate it again.

"Light the candles with your power Chanyeol oppa~" I giggled at my childish.

"Quiet down! What if they woke up." Kris hushed me, making me pout.

"Okay, now Sehun go wake up Tao and Kyungsoo wake up Baekhyun." Suho said.

"Why me hyung! What if he wushu me like the other time?" Sehun said hiding behind Luhan.

"I wake him up!" I shot my hand in the air and smiled. Suho nodded and motioned his hand to their room.

"Wake up oppa~" I whispered in his ear as his lid slowly moved up. Instead of waking up fully he pulled me down with him. "Wake up!!" I said louder this time and started to slap his chest. He unwrapped his arms around me and hummed.

"Now oppa close your eyes." He did as I lead him out the door.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" We all shouted out. He eyes shot open.

"Thank you." He said only directed to me before he kissed my lips infront of everyone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for the short chapter! It's only a quick update for my lovelys. MY HALF YEARLY ALL CAME UP AND ITS ALL THIS WEEK AND NEXT WEEK SO NEED TO STUDY!!! No edit sorry again! ;(

Edited : OMFG I MUST HAVE BEEN SO SLEEPY THAT I MIXED UP TAO AND BAEKHYUN'S BIRTHDAY :''( I'M SUCH A BAD HL!!

{Subscribe~Upvote~Comment}

Thank you my lovely subbies <333

Love anonymous.