CHAPTER 10

Get together plan

Tao P.O.V

"Maye we need to go pick them up at the airport now!" I fussed her.

"Alright alright just get out now! I need to change..." I realized that I was bothering her while she trying to change in the bathroom. I got out and sat down on the couch, I nervously played with my fingers. "Hurry up or we won't be back in time!" The manager yelled while knocking on the bathroom door impatiently. She finally got out wearing a plain black sweatshirt with black tights and a black scarf. She was dressed in all black. 'No matter what she wears she's so cute and tiny.' I thought as I chuckled. Maye look at me with a what-the- look as I turned away. "Alright let's go!" Manager Ge said as he pushed open the door letting cold breeze come flying into the living room.

We arrived at the airport a little later then we had expected which cause manager ge to get angry. I looked over to Maye who was had a worried face on. "What's wrong?" I asked knowing half and not knowing the other half.

"I....kind of hung up on her.......your mum.....when she called me...to ask about my health." She letted out a long sigh and continued to look down. I froze for a second trying to connect what she just said. I laughed out loud, "ARE YOU SERIOUS??"

"yeah....." She replied as I tried to stop myself from laughing. It was still early so not much people were around, but there were people looking at me like I was crazy.

"BAAABY!" Someone yelled out, I turned my head towards that voice and face palmed myself.

"Ma, you need to stop calling me that...." I said lowering my voice volume. She ran to hug me and forced me to hug her back while at the back of her was my dad smiling warmly at me. I was wrong he wasn't smiling at me but at Maye, "Maye I haven't seen you in a long time!!" As he said it he walked to Maye hugging her like how my mother hugged me. I pushed my mother away from me and walked over to my father and Maye.

"Errr.. Mr Huang please get off me....please?" she tried pushing my father off her but my father was pretty strong. I grabbed my father and pulled him away from Maye, she quickly ran behind me and hid. "Ba....ma..... I have something to tell you so... Stay calm." They looked at each other confused then looked back at me.

"IS MAYE PREGNANT?" My mother said jokingly, I started to get pissed off a little and so was Maye. I bit my bottom lip and calmed myself before telling Maye to go wait in the van, she nodded and walked out.

"What is it so important that our son have to tell us in private??" My mother asked lifting her brows and smirked, thinking this is a joke.

"Ma I'm serious!" I stated then continued to tell her what happened to Maye. As they heard the story they both looked really worried.

"So your saying that the reason why she reacted like that when I hugged her was because-" before my father could say it I gave him a quick reply, "Yes. That's also the reason why she doesn't have feelings for me anymore." I sighed then felt a pat on my shoulder. I looked over to see my mother's warm smile, comforting me. "Anyways lets go our manager is going to get mad." I walked off with the luggages. I turned back sometimes to see if they followed me. As the manager went to put the luggages in the back, I walk onto the van and automatically sat next to Maye.

"Well no matter what they look so good together right?" I heard my mother whisper. I turned to see how Maye reacted but she had her earphones in her both side of her ears. 'Guess you didn't hear that...' I sighed in relief. Not realizing until Maye's head fell on my right shoulder, I looked over to her to see her asleep. "I guess you woke up too early today" I whispered it in her ears as I her cheek.

Her phone started to ring, her eyes slowly opening to the sound of it. She looked at her phone and smiled, "Hello?" I heard a male voice come out of the phone.

"Why are you calling me now? I already texted you that I'm not going school today." She said while having a wide smile on her face. 'Why doesn't she smile like that to me more often?' I asked myself.

"Yeah I don't think I can see you today" she stopped as the other person replied. "Okays....... bye." I stared at her as she ended the call.

"Who was it? Was it a boy?" I asked with jealousy in every word.

"It's.....a girl." She replied but I knew it was a lie. 'Why do you have to lie to me?' I thought as I looked away.

We arrived at the dorm late, the manager was furious and yelled at most of the member that were slow. "Ma how long do you plan on staying here?"

"Probably a week or two." She smiled as she scan through all the rooms.

Maye P.O.V

'WHAT!!? A WEEK OR TWO??' As my eyes widen at those words. "Tao!" I whispered to him and pulled his sleeve "I'm not going go with her to sight seeing and stuff! You heard me alright so don't make me repeat it again."

"But you haven't seen her for while she'll want to be with you."

"What do you mean seen? This is my first time seeing her!" I shot back at him. He raised his brows with an opened mouth, "Oh right...." He breathed out.

"Maye so how's your head?" Mr Huang asked me but I turned to Tao and scrunched my nose, signaling him to answer for me.

"Her head is fine now. It wasn't a big deal." I tugged on to his sleeve again and thanked him with my eye smile. He sighed and gave me a smile, "Go get some rest, you're tired." He said patting my head like I was a child but I didn't do anything about it. I walked to the room without hesitating and jumped onto the bed hogging the whole bed.

Tao P.O.V

"Ma, Ba do you want anything food or drinks?" I asked to stop the awkwardness, that came once Maye lifted the room. 'I haven't talked to them for like a year or something but I felt like 10 years.'

"No, we're fine. I came here because I wanted to see Maye." My mother said as she sighed. "I guess we'll have the chat saved for later."

"So.... What are you guys going to do now?" I ask lifting both my brows.

"Me and your mother are going to check in the hotel near here and unpack?" They looked at each other and nodded.

"I'll get the manager to drive you?"

"Do you think your mother won't know how to call for a taxi?" She shot at me, 'your korean are much more worse then mine.' I thought to myself and led them towards the door. As soon as I closed the door, "YAH TAO GET READY NOW!'" The manager yelled out. I ran into the room before the manager got out of his room. 'I would have been killed if I met his gaze' I sighed and quickly took my practice clothes and a towel to shove into my Gucci bag.

We were at the practice room to practice our upcoming comeback. We already recorded the music video and other stuff. There were 2 different version to the song but everyone was include in both videos.

The music started :

Chogiwa danbeone neukkyeo
Neol hanibe chijeu choreom jibeo noeul tteda
Hyangi madgo, saekkal, aemihago
Wain boda uahage jaba meogeul tteda
 
Ageureonde ppaltobe himi ppajyeo imatkkaji eu~ Eobseojyeo
Hokshi naega apeungolka byeongirado geollin geoni ([BaekHyun] Yekeunilattae)
 
Jeongshin charyeo
Eojjyeoda ingan naega mameul ppaetgyeo beoryona
Geureon ani geori ppunirago
 
Hey~ Hwak meureo
Geu daeum mak mak heundeulha jeongshi naege
Hey~
Ja anaebon seutailo
Jeogeun boreumdari jigi jeone haechiwora
 
Geurae Wolf, naega Wolf, Awoo~
Ah, saranghaeyo!
Nan neukdego, neon minyeo
Geurae Wolf, naega Wolf, Awoo~
Ah, saranghaeyo!
Nan neukdego, neon minyeo
 
Geobu alsu eobshi ganyeora
I neukkime ppajyeo beoryeo nareul nasseo
Nan dansun ange joah
Nae soge seulmeo itteon geoshi jigeum nundeosseo~.........
 
After dancing to the song for like 30-50 times more we were all really sweaty. I've changed my shirt 3 times because it was all wet. Between those times of dancing we had a few break times. Everyone was hungry and wanted to go out to eat, "Hyung I'm going home to Maye." I said as I started to pack my things up. I looked at the time and it was 5:30pm, 'what is she doing now?' I wondered to myself. As I got back to the dorm the door wasn't locked properly. I slammed it open without any thoughts and ran into the room to see if Maye was okay."She's not here?" I looked around scared if something happened to her. I searched all the rooms but she wasn't in any of the bedrooms, I ran into the bathroom slamming the door open, standing there was Maye in her towel. she turned around after seeing me in the mirror, I then realized she had earphones on. "Maye-" before I could start, "AHHHHHHHHHHHH!" She screamed nearly breaking my eardrums.
 
"LIsten to me-"
 
"GET OUT!!" She yelled as loud as her scream.
 
"MAYE!!" I grabbed onto her shoulders with both my hands and shook her. "Calm down!" Not realizing her towel was loosening I continued to shake her. Suddenly her towel dropped to her foot, I looked at her from head to toes then quickly turned my head away from her. My cheeks heated up, she pushed my hands off her. She turned me around when her towel was fully wrapped around her again. "YOU EN LEECH!" She yelled at me with furious eyes. At the corner of my eyes I see her clenching her fist so hard that it made deep nail marks. She lifted her hand up and slapped my left cheeks hard. "YOU OWN ME MORE THEN JUST A SLAP AFTER WHAT YOU HAVE SEEN!!!!" She yelled again and stomped out the bathroom with her clothes in her hand.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Tao is back with black hair <333333 THE FEELS OF MAMA ERA IS BACK!! Weekly idols is broadcasting today!! My perfect late birthday present <33333 THANKS YOU SUBSCRIBERS FOR STAYING WITH ME AND MY WEIRD FANFIC? AND I LOVED EXO AT KISS THE RADIO!! My friend suggested me to do a (M) rated fanfic next D; what do I do?