CHAPTER 13

Get together plan

Maye P.O.V

I was in the bathroom getting ready to take a shower. I slid my tights down to my ankle and hopped out of it, as i was about to talk off my jumper i realized that the scarf was still on me. 'No wonder its so hot...' I loosen the scarf around my neck and moved it up to my nose. It smelled sweet, Tao's colognes had a fruity smell. 'What am I doing??' Smacking my head mentally. I took off the scarf and threw it to the ground, with my heart beating rapidly.

After the refreshing shower, I changed into casual home clothes. I went out the bathroom and chucked my clothes and the scarf into the basket. I went into the room and looked for my phone. I found it in the drawer, i unlocked to see 12 misscalls and 5 messages. I checked the caller id and it was JiHoon, as i saw it i was shocked that he would spam my phone with this much calls. I also checked the messages, which was also from JiHoon.

Message 1 : 'Maye where are you?'

Message 2 : 'Who are you with?????'

Message 3 : 'MAYE!!! Reply to me now!'

Message 4 : 'Maye please tell me now..... I want to see you.'

Message 5 : 'Why did you do that??? Maye i trusted you... I'm disappointed in you.'

I was even more shocked then seeing the misscalls after reading the last message. I had such a good time with Tao that i didn't realize my phone had so many misscalls and messages. I shook my head and was about to press call but my hand wouldn't allow me to do it. My hand was shaking, 'what are you doing Maye?? why are you like this? did i do something wrong?' i kept asking myself questions before my phone vibrated in my hands. It snapped me out of thoughts, as i look down to see 'JiHoon'. I hesitantly answered the call.

"H-Hello?" there wasn't a sound made, "Hello? J-JiHoon...." i said again.

"Why..... Why did you lie?" He said bluntly.

"Lie about what?....." i asked. There was a few minute of silent until i remembered i lied to JiHoon today. I gasp in shock that he knew about it.

"So you finally remembered?" The blunt words came out of the phone harshly. My heart skipped a beat as it felt like i just got stabbed by a knife.

"I-I just.... I didn't mean to...... I'm sorry JiHo-" i got cut off by the foot step of baekhyun coming into the room. I gasped then turned myself 180 degree and looked at him until he went back outside.

"J-JiHoon can we meet?" i asked with a low voice trying to control my shaky voice.

"I don't want to go out now." he said with a normal voice but i knew he was angry.

"please JiHoon i want to sort this out now!" my voice trembled while saying those words. "I'll be at that place until you come." i said before i ended the call. I was breathing rapidly as i got my clothes and changed.

I stood by the frozen river as the cold wind blow on me making my body numb. The snow piled up covered most of the ground. I flinched when i heard a familiar voice, "what do you want?"

"J-JiHoon it's.... It's not what you think it is...." My voice was soft and low.

"Then what is it?" His voice showed a slight anger.

"Me and Tao are just friends...." My voice slowly whimpered when I wanted to speak up.

"What I saw today was more then just friends. You lied to me so you can be with him?" He gave me an irritated look.

"I.... he wasn't the only one there!" I exclaimed. "His parents were there too. They wouldn't stop bothering him if I didn't go." I breathed in then out, catching my breath. "I swear on my life nothing happened." My voice slowly faded away as my tears started running down my cheeks.

"M-Maye don't cry.." JiHoon's voice soften as the anger went away.

"I'm s-sorry..... I'm sorry for lying to......you JiHoon." The tears continued flowing from my eyes down to my cheeks until it reaches my chin, it starts to fall to the ground. He took my left hand with his right and held onto it tightly while his other hand wiped alway my tears.

"It's fine, I'm not mad anymore." He sweetly whispered into my ear. He tipped my chin up a little so I was facing him also meeting his eyes. He closed the gap between us, his soft lips brushed against mine before pressing it down on mine. I felt my cheeks heating up as he kissed me passionately. His arms wrapped around my waist pulling me in, as my hands moved to his face and cupped it.

Tao P.O.V

My attention was on Maye for the whole day. I was pulled out of the room by Sehun for a while. I heard noises from the room, suddenly the door slammed open. Maye was dressed and walked towards the door, she doesn't seem so happy. without thinking I ran into my room and took out a cap. I wore the cap then ran after her but not too close to her. I followed her onto the bus without her knowing as she sat near the front and I sat near the back. As she sat she stared blankly out the window. Her back seems to be trembling, 'Is she cold?' I asked myself worrying about her but didn't approach her.

The bus suddenly jerked as she stood up walking towards the door. I followed closely as she left the bus. She stood in the cold for about half an hour, I wanted to run up to her and ask her if something was wrong. But i waited for another few minutes until i thought i needed to go. I walked out behind the tree but i  suddenly heard a voice. "What do you want?"

I hid myself behind the tree once again, my eyes widen at the sight of a familiar person. 'HIS THE ONE AT THE MALL!'

"J-JiHoon it's.... It's not what you think it is...." She said with an unclear voice. 'JiHoon!?!?!? ISN'T HE THE GUY AT THE HOSPITAL!' I was shocked that it was him. 'what are they doing meeting up now?????' i questioned myself before continuing on eavesdropping.

"Then what is it?" He stared at Maye like she was an object.

"I.... he wasn't the only one there!" She exclaimed. "His parents were there too. They wouldn't stop bothering him if I didn't go." I was shocked at what she said, my eye wide open as well as my mouth. "I swear on my life nothing happened." she said before bursting into tears. 'why is she swearing on her life for him?' Pain filled my heart as she said those words.

"M-Maye don't cry.." he said softly as i scrunched my nose of irratation.

"I'm s-sorry..... I'm sorry for lying to......you JiHoon." I was more then irritated at the sudden apologies. My eyes followed his hands that was holding one of Maye's hand and the other wiping away the tears on her cheeks. He suddenly moved in closer to Maye and whispered words in her ears, i couldn't hear it properly because i was a little too far. I watched him closely as he tipped Maye's chin and closed the gap between them. I let out a gasp, my eyes widen at the scene. Pain stiking from my heart, i clenched my fist and walked up to them. I pushed him away from Maye as Maye was shocked from seeing me. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I asked him, I was furious.

"What are you doing her-" i cutted Maye off by striking my fist to his face. He fell towards the ground, I grabbed his collar ready to strike another punch.

"STOP!" Maye pushed my hand away from his collar and the corner of his lips, the place i punched.

"WHY ARE YOU LETTING HIM KISS YOU?" I said in anger.

"WHAT ABOUT YOU? FOLLOWING ME?? YOU LOW LIFE!" Maye didn't only not answer my question but yelled back at me.

"ARE YOU TAKING HIS SIDE?" i said as i clenched my fist harder.

"What's wrong with kissing your own girlfriends?" The guy, JiHoon, finally spoke up as he was holding Maye's hand. 'GIRLFRIENDS???' My clenched fist slowly loosen, i was shocked even more when Maye didn't deny it. I froze on the spot, Maye took that time to help escape from me.

Maye P.O.V

I helped JiHoon up and got him away from Tao. We waited by the bus stop for his bus to come. "You know I'm fine now."

"No your not!" I looked at him with a worried face. 'If I go home now or later.... What am I going to do with him....' I sighed. "You want me to take you home?" I turned my head to JiHoon, then shook it. "I don't want to go home...." i said with a low voice then looked towards the ground. "Can i stay at your place?" I asked in a low voice, as the sound faded away I shifted my eyes to his face as he gave me an angel's smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

GUYS EXO WON ON M-COUNTDOWN THEIR 4TH WIN!!!! I'M SO PROUD OF THEM <3333 I'm SORRY for making Tao a bad guy in this chapter D: ALSO THE NEXT CHAPTER IS NOT A (M) RATED CHAPTER~~ NO :L ~~ I LOVE MY SUBSCRIBERS :) ALSO TAO WILL BE APPEARING ON STAR DIVING SHOW? THE SHOW STARTS AT 9:30PM KOREAN TIME~~~ WHICH WILL BE 10:30PM HERE WHERE I LIVE (AUSTRALIA) SHET!!!! If i miss it i'll just watch it after it is subbed :3 ALSO TAO IS IN GROUP (D) WITH KANGIN I THINK..... There will be 25 contestants and 16 will go to next round :) WISH HIM LUCK!!! Also Gourmet Road will air on 31st WITH XIUMIN~~ TAO~~

 

Some pictures of EXO's 4th WIN~~~~~~ :

Hahahahahas Yixing is crying golden tears. :3

Where is yeollie? D:

Hahahahaha Our beefs :)

Hahahahaha fail pyramid :)

Cuties~~~ But YEOLLIE IS MISSING D: (Yeollie was recording Mamma Mia~~)

Bye bye :)

Love anonymous xoxo~ :)