CHAPTER 2

Get together plan

 

Maye P.O.V
 
All twelve gather at the living room, The silents made me feel so uncomfortable. Some sitting and some standing. I stood next to the manager looking confused. The silent broke when the manager opened his mouth. "Alright kids this is Maye, so introduce yourselves"
 
Suho stood up and said "hi I'm Junmyeon or call me by my stage name Suho" next up was xiumin "Although I look very young I am actually the oldest one here and I'm Kim Minseok" he gave me and angel smile. I giggled at him as they continued one by one. But Tao didn't introduce himself.
 
Finally it ended, "Hello everyone...." As I gave them a 90 degree bow "I'm Maye". I said in basic korean because I learnt only a little korean.
 
"Okay so you all know each other now, I'll explain what is this" The manager spoke out of nowhere. "Maye will be living with us for some times, and she is also Tao's girl so no one lay a finger on her" He laughed at his dry joke but stopped immediately because no one else was laughing. He turned and saw me glaring at him. "Okay it's not funny but still she is Tao's."
 
"May I ask why am I his?" As I tilt my head a little to the right, also lifting one brow.
 
"Because we are getting married" Tao said in full mandarin, stopping the manager before he said it. My eyes widen like they were about to fall out, my mouth shaped an O. I snapped out of it and yelled "NO! I'm not getting married! Even if its you! I hardly know you! So what if you are an idol. No means No!" In one breath, now breathing heavily.
 
"Why not you also agreed to it before." Tao shot back at her looking sad.
 
"WHEN DID I EVER SAY THAT?" I shouted out. "THIS IS JUST STU-"
 
"Stop it you two" The manager said glaring at both of us and cutting me off. The other korean members looking confused because they didn't understand a word.
 
"Go to sleep all of you it's getting late"  he said
 
"Wait.... Where am I going to sleep?" I said pushing both my brows against each others.
 
"Oh right your mother told me to tell you that you'll be in the same bed as Tao's"
 
"No I am not goi-" I got cut off again.
 
"it's not me who wants this, it's your mother"
 
"Old hag" I said under my breath so no one hears it
 
The manager walked off and so did the rest of exo beside Tao. He looked at me with a wide smile, 'argh this so annoying even if his an idol.' I thought angrily.
 
Tao P.O.V
 
'why is she just standing there' I thought and continued 'Maybe I should tell her to go to sleep or should I wait for her. Maybe she doesn't know where my room was. Yes that must be it" So I grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her to a room. I looked around seeing Xiumin gege sleeping soundly. Chanyeol and Baekhyun Gege was on their phone. I looked back at her and she looked at me furiously. 'Did she not like the room?' I asked myself in my mind. Then smiled at her, "you can go sleep now I still need to brush my teeth" I said looking her in the eyes. She sighed and walked off to the empty bed. As I finished brushing my teeth, I walked towards the bed seeing her still sitting on the bed."why aren't you sleeping" i said whispering to her.
 
"Do I look like I would like the sleep in these clothes?" She said glaring at him.
 
"Right sorry...." As he looking down to the floor "your luggage is over there" I pointed over in the corner. "And the bathroom is over there" As I pointed again outside the room.
 
I was staring at her as she stood, As she know I was. She unlocked the code and opened the zipper, She pulled out PJs and walked calmly into the bathroom. I turned back to the bed and lay myself on it. Looking across the room seeing Baekhyun gege has fallen asleep and so did chanyeol gege. I took a deep breath and looked nervously at the bathroom door, waiting for it to open. As the door swung open, there she was walking back into the bedroom wearing plain white long sleeved and long pants PJ. 'She so tiny and so cute like she used to be before' I thought. She was at the bed and hesitated to lay on the same bed I was on. I turned to her side seeing her face the other way. My face bloomed with happiness seeing her so close to me. "Why didn't you stop this arrange marriage?" She said softly
 
"Why would I do that?" I replied. "We promised each other when we were younger didn't we"
 
"What promise?" As she turned her body facing upward
 
"The promise we made infront of our parents when you were 6 and i was 10, before I moved back to china." I said as I stared at her side profile.
 
"What! Stop lying we never even met!" As she raised her voice a little.
 
"It's not a lie. We made the promise together. We promised each other that we will get married one day and live together forever."
 
"Nope, it sounds like a lie to me." She paused and continued "Even if we did promised each other that, how old was it back then? 6, do you think I knew what it meant?"
 
"it's definitely not a lie and you knew what it meant, you told me to make this promise."
 
"I can't remember any of this, so I don't care just tell my parents that you don't like me."
 
"I'm sorry but I will not do that because I loved you back then and now and I alway will." I turned my back on her and covered my ears so I can't hear her.
 
Maye P.O.V
 
"why are you so annoying! Why do you want us together? After all these years I don't even remember you, yet you still like me." I said and realize he wasn't llistening. I turned my back facing his and shut my eyes close till the next morning. I felt a tap on my shoulder, as I replied to the tap "just 5 more minutes please mum." Then realizing where I was. I wasn't near close to where she is now. I shot up like a rising zombie. My eyes widen and within my side exo's manager was that. I let out a relieved sigh. "What is it now" I said still thinking of sleeping, but he grabbed my by the arm and pulled me up.
 
"You need to visit the school you'll be going to and get your uniforms"
 
"What are you talking about I'm only here for a few weeks"
 
"Well that's not what your mother told me." He said and continued "You'll be living here until you graduate"
 
i took my time counting how many year that was. "3 years here are you serious!!?" shouted out "No way! Get me home now!"
 
"No can't Do. You have to finish off high school first."
 
'What is my parents thinking! Why are leaving me here for 3 years! I even told my friend I will only go for a few week!! What the Fu-'
"what are you doing still not going to change?" He said while having his hands on his hip. "Hurry up and change so you can come out and eat breakfast."
 
I let out a desperate sigh and got up and changed.
 
As I got out of the van, in front of me was a huge school. People staring at me in my normal clothes. I looked around waiting for manager HyunKyun to come. Some group of girl glaring at me like I stole their boyfriends. 'What are they looking at seriously' I thought. At the corner of my eyes I saw manager HyunKyun walking towards me. We walked to the office as they talked in really hard korean that I didn't really understand. So we went off again after half an hour. We weren't going outside though, he was taking me somewhere. I had the feeling of being dragged, then he stop as I stop too. He opened the door and talked again with a lady. The lady took me uniforms and told me to try it on. I grabbed the uniform and went to the staff toilet because I was told to. I came out after the try and they both looked at me smiling. "You look pretty sweetheart" the lady complimented me as I smiled back at her.
 
"since it fits ill pay for it not, go change back" the manager said as I walked back in the toilet. I came out and he was gone. I asked the lady where he was. "His going to the male toilets and told me to tell you to go outside and wait at the gate."
 
"Thanks" as I smiled at her. I walked out and closed the door behind me, then seeing a lot of people out side. I thought to myself 'Maybe it's lunch' as she walked blankly into a girl. She was walking alone aswel. "Sorry" we both said at the same time causing us to giggle. 
 
"Are you new?" She asked
 
"Well... Pretty much I guess. I'm from Australia so I'm not so good at korean"
 
"ohh.. It's okay..." She smile and introduced herself "My name is EunAe. And yours?"
 
"I'm Maye, I'm a first year"
 
"Really, me too"
 
I smiled and realized that manager HyunKyun is probably waiting for me. "Err... Sorry but I really have to go. My mana-" I stopped and thought maybe not. "Sorry but someone is waiting for me now outside at the gate."
 
"Its okay you can go, but one last question when are you going to start school here?
 
"ummm.. I'm not sure but maybe this week?" As I slowly walked away. "Bye" I yelled out.
 
"Bye" she yelled back.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
To apologize to yous I decided to upload another chapter today but longer I guess? I rushed this without any editing. Sorry about my grammars. I just finished an assignment yet I still wrote this. Aren't you proud of me? ;D