CHAPTER 1

Get together plan

 

Maye P.O.V
 
I am on a plane, all by myself, to Korea where I always wanted to go. But I felt like jumping off the plane any moment now. Thinking back about the conversation I had with my parents.
 
On wednesday I was walking back home from school. Opened the door to see my mum home early, as I walked in I felt a tension of something is about to change in this house. My dad called me over to sit at the dinner table looking really nervous.He looked like he just killed someone. I sat down before I even got to change out of my school uniform. My parents look at each other not knowing how to say something. Suddenly my sister came out of her room and asked if my mum had told me about the marriage. I was shocked, unable to speak until my brother rung the doorbell just coming back from school as well. I snapped out of the thought and tugged onto my sister's pyjama's sleeves. I asked her if she was getting married with her boyfriend, she shook her head and pointed at me and curved her lips upwards showing a smile. "Ehhhhy! Stop joking around you head" I said then pausing realizing my parents were still here. My brother in his room doing his stuff, while my sister went back in her room. "Your kidding right?" I asked my parents in curious voice. "No we are not kidding Maye" my mum said looking at me with the serious face. I turned to my dad and gave him a 'stop-joking' look. He nodded his head, while I froze a little hearing about this. As I returned back realizing this isn't a dream either. "No" I said stubbornly to my parents. "I'm sorry but this is an arrange marriage that both the male's parent and us made a long time ago." My mum said "we may not know how he looks like now but from his parent's description he is a really nice guy". "So you knew about this a long time ago and I don't know how long but it's probably over 10 years yet you tell me now? I'm really disppointed in you guys." I said while tears wanting to fall out from my eyes but I kept them in safely. "He is chinese but lives in Korea, the place you always wanted to go. We hope for you to go over and look around Korea. Also hoping you will meet him since he is really busy lately with work." It shot out of my dads lip. "I would love to look around but i hope I won't see him." As I thought out loud. "Well tough luck because someone will be there to pick you up and you'll be going this Sunday." My dad shot back at me. "What why so early!!!!" I yelled seeing them not caring and going back to what they were doing.
 
So here I am on the plane to korean. Looking up to see the screen at the back a chair, three more hours. So I thought maybe I should sleep... Laying my head on top of my bag that was on the table. Suddenly felt a nudge, as I open my eyes I saw people getting ready to get off the plane. My eyes widen at the sight, I stood up and took my things walking into the crowd. Hoping I won't be last out.
 
As I went through a tough time getting my luggage and talking to the korean people's working there, I finally got out. As I look around trying to find someone, 'what is this no one?' I thought to myself. I didn't care as I was on the way out, "Maye" someone yelled out through the crowd. I turned back finding a man running towards me. 'Are you serious, is that the man I have to marry? He is too old!!' As my mind kept complaining he caught up to me. "Hi your Maye right? I'm HyunKyun, you can call me oppa." He said smiling. "I'm sorry but I have no intention to marry you" I told him. He chuckled and said "Well you will be glad to hear this because I'm not the one" I let out a laugh while saying "okay so who are you?" 
 
"I'm a manager" he said taking my luggage and walking outside. "So will I be living in a hotel?" I asked shivering in the cold air. "No but you will be living under the same roof as me." He smiled.
 
Not caring much, as I sat at the window seat on the way to where I'll be staying. We arrived an hour later, I hopped out the van and took my luggage. He locked the car and pointed at a large house. Two stories Blue roof, white walls, windows covered with curtains and a brown wooden doors. He gave me a key. "Open the door." He said. I followed his instruction and open the wooden door with the key.
 
My eyes widen seeing such a beautiful house. Not long after I looked around, I saw a couple of boys staring at me. My jaws fell to the ground seeing some familiar faces that I've seen on the net. It was exo's house!! "Oh my god" I breathed it out. I turned my head and looked at the manager.
 
As my back was towards the boys, someone ran up and hugged me. I jumped and pushed myself out of his arms. It was him, my love of exo."Tao?" I said out loud with a really suprised face.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I'm sorry for the short chapter but ill try my best to make it longer in the next chapter... I have a lot of work to do right now like 2 assignments and bunch of home works. I'll update maybe in a few days. Thanks for reading~~~