CHAPTER 15

Get together plan

Maye P.O.V

School finished with a blink of an eye. I didn't talk to JiHoon for the whole day, 'He is probably wondering who Sehun was...' but then i let out a giggle. "I guess no one can recognise Sehun with that look."

I waited by the gate alone, looking around for JiHoon to explain to him everything. "Maye!" a male voice called out to me. I turned my head to see a man walking towards me. I raised a brow scared it was a e. As the figure walked closer i realise who it was.

"Why are you here oppa?" i asked confused why he was here.

"They found out i knew about you and Jihoon... So i kind of left the dorm before someone comes and wushu my ." Lay sighed as i let out a giggle.

"I'm sorry oppa~~ I'll protect you." I said still giggling untill another familiar voice was heard.

"Maye."

The things i wanted to talk to him about suddenly disappeared from my mind. I turned around and gave him a weak smile before turning my back on him again. "Oppa can you leave us alone?" i asked him with pleading eyes. He gave me a nod then ruffled my hair, "Tell me when you're going home.... i don't want to get my kicked." I letted out a giggle but this time it was weaker then the other. I stared at him until he disappeared into another street. I jumped when i turned myself to the right to see JiHoon staring at Lay as well.

"Hey..." i said awkwardly.

"Can we talk?" he asked, he took my hands and started to walk. We stopped infront of a coffee shop, we walked in and ordered what we wanted. I ordered a caramel macchiato and he ordered for an americano.

We waited for the drinks in silent, but i would look over to his side profile. As the drinks came we took it and went upstairs where there was less noise. We sat at a table near the glass window. I took a sip of my caramel macchiato before opening my mouth to speak. "JiHoon i'm sorry i didn't tell you this but..." i was cutted off by my vibrating phone on the table.

"Hello?" I took the phone to my ear.

"MAYE~~~~ Where are you~~~ I want to see you~~~~" I heard the voice and knew who it was.

"Mrs huang, i'm sorry but i'm busy right now." I sighed and ended the call before she could say anything. I also turned off my phone before she could call me again.

"Mrs huang?" JiHoon spoke out of nowhere.

"Yeah she is..." i hesitated. "Tao's mother." as i finished my sentence i looked towards the table feeling uncomfortable.

"So who was that at the door this morning?" he asked bluntly.

"I-I.... Well.... I'm sorry for not telling you that i live.... w-with....." I Started stuttering.

"Tao?" he said as i jerked my head up to see his irritated face in suprised that he got it right. I slowly nodded my head responding to him.

"I'm sorry" i whimpered when he got up from his seat.

"I'm going to the washroom." he said as he left. 'why didn't i tell him the truth from the beginning?' i thought to myself. His phone suddenly started ringing, I looked over to his phone on the table. It was a number i was familiar with, i took it and answered it for him.

"Why did you stop helping me get Maye and Tao back together!?!?" she stopped and took a deep breath to calm herself down. "Don't you think about threatening me that you're going to tell my daughter because you'll get the same treatment back."

"Are you serious?" i finally spoke up. There was nothing but silent through the phones.

"WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO GET ME AND TAO TOGETHER?" I managed to yelled instead of hanging up.

"Is this Maye?" she gasped.

"WHO ELSE DO YOU THINK IT IS?" I yelled again getting angrier.

"Maye its not what you think it is-" i ended the called breathing heavily. 'What the ,' was the only thing that rung though my head. I heard footsteps walking towards the table, I knew who it was. He stood there at the side of the table while i have my brow furrowed looking down at my cup of caramel macchiato.

"Why do you have my phone?" he asked as he snatched the phone out of my hand.

"And why did my mother call you?" i asked not only not answering his question but asked him another question. I looked up from the cup and glared at him before taking my belongings. I was about of leave but he took my wrist and pulled me in for an embrace.

"GET OFF ME!" I yelled into his chest while struggling out of his grip. I Finally got him off me, "What the ? You were playing with my feelings the whole time?" i said as i slapped him hard.

I lefted him there dazed.

As i left the cafe, tears rolled down my cheeks.

'Why is it only me?'

Tears continued to roll down my cheeks. I looked towards the sky, it was dark and grey. Raindroplets started to fall from the sky, soon it was raining. I didn't care that it was raining because the weather was like my feelings. As i walked in the streets, not back to the dorm but to the park i always go to, no one realized i was crying. The rain droplets that landed of my cheeks covered. There were also a couple of people offering their umbrella but i turned their offers down.

I arrived at the park. I sat where i usually sat, on the swing.

Tao P.O.V

After questioning Lay gege so many times, I gave up. I looked at the clock handing on the wall, it was already 9:42pm. 'Why isn't she home yet??? ITS BLOODY RAINING TOO!' i furrowed my brows looking other the window. I was getting so impatient. I took my phone and dialed her number but it only rung. "AISH! Why isn't she picking up?" i thought aloud. Suddenly there was a bang on the door, I got to the door and opened it hoping it was Maye.

"Why are you here?" i said lifelessly.

"Where is Maye i need to talk to her." JiHoon walked inside himself.

"Who do you think you are to barge in here?" i pushed him back.

"Weren't you with Maye?" Lay gege suddenly said. I looked at him and back at JiHoon.

"She left me at the cafe. I couldn't contact her...." he said with a worried voice. My eyes widen, I rushed into the room and got into my clothes and took an umbrella with me before rushing out the dorm. I ran around trying to look for her but i couldn't find her. I started to worry even more but i calmed down as i saw her sitting blankly on the swing. I squinted my eyes seeing clearer that she wasn't just sitting there blanky but crying. I rushed to her, she was a bit shocked to see me standing infront of her. I pulled her close to me dropping the umbrella and cared about nothing but her. After a few second i felt her hands moving, she wrapped her arms around my waist as she was facing my chest. All i could hear was her sniffing, crying on my chest and the sound of rain.

"Maye what are you doing here? I was so worried." I said my true feelings as i pressed my chin on her wet hair. She mumbled something but i couldn't hear it because of the rain. I pulled her away from my chest and looked at her in the eyes.

"Now tell me whats wrong." I gave her a smile.

"I don't what to do anymore. I don't want this life. I hate my life." she continued on about how much she disliked herself. I felt a sharp pain strike in my chest. I couldn't take it anymore i leaned down to her forehead and kissed her forehead. I moved down to her lips, before i kissed her i stared into her wet eyes. Her long eyelashes were all wet from crying and the rain. Her eyes were a bit swollen. I leaned in closer until our nose touched, she shutted her eyes before i pressed my lips on hers.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HEEY PEOPLES~~~ 

1st - THANK YOU SUBSCRIBERS <3

2nd - CONGRATS EXO ON THEIR GROWL11THWIN AND ALSO THEIR 1ST TRIPLE CROWN <33

3rd - They lost on immortal song to bada ;'( BUT WHO CARES THEY ARE STILL DAEBAK <3 Also Tao and Xiumin on GOURMET ROAD SO BLOODY CUTE~~ ALSO EXO ON INFINITE CHALLENGE ~~ JJANG~

4th - FINALLY GUYS MAYE AND TAO ARE HAVING SOME TIME TOGETHER ~~ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ~~

5th - Please do me a favour <3~~ [SUBSCRIBE IF YOU HAVEN'T YET DONE SO ~ UPVOTE ~ COMMENTS WOULD DO SO MUCH FOR ME]

 

SO HERES MY THANK YOU GIFT, OR SHALL I SAY GIF~~ (THERES A LOT OF GIFS~~)

LAY SUCH A CUTIE ~~ IMMORTAL SONG~~

TAO ON GOURMET ROAD~~ I BLOODY DIED BECAUSE OF HIS STARE.

XIUMIN ON GOURMET ROAD~~ SO MUCH AEGYO :3 (FEELS LIKE TAO IS XIUMIN'S HYUNG~)

IMMORTAL SONG AGAIN~~

IMMORTAL SONG AGAIN <33333333

XIUMINNIE FEEDING TAO~~ MY FEELS~~

LOLS KAI KEEPS HITTING YEOLLIE~~ (STAR INTERVIEW)

Now Chanyeol hitting Kai HAHAHAHAHAS SUCH DORKS~~

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAS~~~ BAEKCHEN? <3

CHEN'S CUTE LITTLE CELEBRATION DANCE HAHAHAHAS <3

I DIED BECAUSE BAEKHYUN AND SEUNGRI HUGGED <33

Baby Don't Cry~~ Jongin I know you're really happy about the win but don't need to cry~~

YAAAAH~ KYUNGSOO THE TROPHY ISN'T FOOD! IF YOU WANT FOOD GO ASK $UHO TO BUY IT FOR YOU~~

HE IS SENDING HEARTS OUT FOR EVERYONE~~~

OKAYS ENOUGH OF THE GIFS~~

IF YOU SUPPORT THIS FANFIC PLEASE SUPPORT MY NEW FANFIC~~ ITS ABOUT CHENCHEN <3 TYVM : http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/538152

CREDITS - TO THE PEOPLE WHO MADE THE GIFS <3

안녕~

Bye bye~

LOVE ANONYMOUS <3