CHAPTER 4

Get together plan

Maye P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of alarm. 'No one home once again Just like yesterday, I don't want to go school' I thought as I stretch my arms out and smacked someone's face. I got up and saw Tao still laying on the bed. I slid my hand on his forehead, 'He really does have a fever. I guess he wasn't completely lying.' My phone vibrated, as I unlocked it to see the message from an old friend of mine in Australia. 

'Hey did you see the photo??'

'What photo?' I replied. 'The picture of you and exo's Tao' she sent back

'What are you talking about? Send me a link or the photo or whatever it is.' As she sent me the link, I opened it and saw the photo. It was the one where he gave me a tight back hug! Staring at the photo for a while until she sent me another link. It was a link to an interview. I watched it, not realizing my mouth formed an O shape. 'Your that other person right? You and Tao are dating?? Why didn't you say anything?'

'No it's not like this, I don't know anything about this! It was an arrangemarriage our parents made. I don't love him at all!! I'll talk to you later okay.' I sent back. I then walked out the room to change and clean myself for school. As I was done I walked back into the room. Then kicked Tao's back. "What is this!" Showing him the interview. He slowly opened his eyes. He grabbed my arm then pulled me into his embrace, I pushed myself out and slapped his arms as he is now fully awake. "Now explain what is this?" I said in a tone not so nice.

"Thats an interview."

"Well I can see that and I'm not talking about that. Why did you reveal our relationship."

"I didn't reveal it, I was told to do it and plus they don't know who the female is." He said giving me a smile.

"Look at this dam picture then!" I shouted at him. Then heard a 'beep' from the manager's van. "You better explain yourself when I come back!" As I ran outside with my bag on my left hand.

As I arrived to school, all I heard was whispers about me. 'I don't think I'll ever make friends like this' I sighed thinking about it. "Maye" a female voice called out to me, as I turned around seeing EunAe. I didn't want to look her in the eye, 'the way she told me about Tao yesterday she really must be a big fan of him.' I thought while walking away from her. Soon it was break, I didn't go to the cafeteria so I walked to the basketball court that was empty behind the school. I sat at the bench eating, as I heard a couple of noises behind some bushes. 'Eww... Gross what the , this is a school!' I thought and was about to leave. A girl popped out of the bush, her eyes were looking at me. "Looks like someone saw us" she said smirking to the guy that stood up. 

"Please continue, I didn't really see anything" I said looking away from her.

"No you can stay he'll go." She said eyeing the guy. The guy walked away slowly.

"Aren't you going Aswell?"

"Why should I?" She said and stopped for a while before opening again. "I'm MinJee and yours?"

"Im Maye." As I continued stuffing food in my mouth not caring anymore.

"You mean your the girl everyone is talking about? I thought you were some fat looking ." She said while buttoning her shirt.

"Well does it look like Im fat." I complained

"No, actually your pretty cute." She smiled. She stood up and left me alone. 'Wow ?' I thought then hearing a basketball bouncing. My hands iching to play. As I turned around there was a guy standing there, looking down at me in the eye. I feel my face heating up as i saw him. He then walked past me not even saying a word. My eyes followed him as he bounces the basketball running up and down the court. I finally decided to ask to join him and play a game of one on one. "Errr.... Hi. Would you mind if I played?" He stopped and looked at me, then nodded. I put everything down and started to play. After a while of bouncing and sweating the bell rung for another period. "Hey!" I stopped him from going.

"What's your name?" I asked as I looked at him.

"It's JiHoon"

"D-Do you want to play this afternoon?" I said slowly then gave him a smile.

"Yeah" he gave me a cold reply then left. I ran to class late again, but didn't get into trouble. It was a first for science class, I looked around and found him. It was JiHoon. He sat on the far right table with a group of other guys. I went and sat down on a seat where no one sat around. In the middle of the class my eyes would wander off the board as the teaching was explaining, to JiHoon. 'Is he older then me? How tall is he? Why am I thinking so much of him' thinking while staring. He lift his head up off the paper and looked towards me. I turned my head facing the front, 'Now he know I was staring at him! I'm so stupid.' I sighed.

All classes ended, I ran to the court sitting on the same bench waiting for him. I took out my phone and texting the manager 'you don't have to come get me ill be home late. I remembered the way.... Ill walk.'

'alright don't be too late' he replied

As I waited, I started to fidget with my fingers. Then I felt a tap after a while which made me jump in suprise. "Did I startled you?" He asked with his gentle voice. "Mmmm." I replied "but don't worry about it, let's play a game"

We played for a few hours, sweats rolled down the side of both face as we breathed heavily. I looked his side and as my face heated up seeing such iness. His brown hair wet, wipeing his sweat with towel around the neck, his long eyelashes shined as the sweat rolled on it. He looked back at me staring. I swallowed down silva and looked away blinking furiously. He let out a soft giggle. "W-what are you giggling about?" I asked

"Nothing. Your actually the first girl that talked to me since i started school here." He stopped then started again "Not first but the first girl that made me reply to them. Others was just talking about unnecessary stuff."

"So you haven't talked to a girl before here?" I looked at him curiously

"yeah" he smiled back. Then I realized that it was already really late. "I think I will have to go now."

"Sure... Are you walking?"

"Yeah, I told my guardian that Ill be walking home alone."

"I'll walk you. It's really dangerous after dark." As we both got up and took our bags. "Mmm, but wouldn't it be a bother?" I replied

"Safety is first" he said smiling at me.

'We are only a few centimeters away from each other. It's so quite should I speak up?' I thought. "Your new right?"

"Yes, I came only two days ago because of the arran-" I stopped and thought 'No No No! What am I saying' and opened my mouth again "because of family problems."

"Really? Are you having a bad time?" He looked at me worrying for me.

"No, just not that fun." I replied "I really hope Ill have a good look around places since I'm new here." I giggled. Silence fill the air. Then suddenly he opened his mouth. "I can go with you if you want. Or do you have someone you're going with?"

"I don't have any friends here yet and my family left me here with someone." As I looked down. Silence kept us from speaking for a moment until we arrived at the dorm. "Ah! I'm here." I looked at him then looked to the window seeing Tao peeking through the window.

"Bye" he said as I waved to him smiling. I waited till his long legs lead him out of my sight. I took the keys in my bag and unlocked the door. "What do you want" I said as I sighed. Tao was in front of the door looking upset. "If your not going to reply I'm going to have a shower." Then realized about the photos and the interview. "Ahh! The interview what is that all about?" As I glared at him slamming the door behind me.

He finally opened his mouth, "I told teacher lee sooman about the arranged marriage and he gave me a chance to explain it to the media. I don't know why he allowed it but he did and that didn't cause anything big to happen."

"Well it did something to my life." I frowned "Hurry up and tell my parents that you don't like me anymore."

"Why would I say that? Why don't you just admit that you made the promise and stop blaming me for lying."

"Well I sure know that I am not lying."

"Why are saying that you don't remember? So that you can be with the guy outside?" He shot back at me causing me wanting to slap him.

"What are you talking about his a friend I met today!"

"I knew you for so long yet you never smiled like that to me since you came to Korea!" Hearing the door behind me unlock. The door opened and standing there was exo looking at us. I rolled my eyes at tao then looked away. I walked into the bedroom then out again to the bathroom. Locking the door from inside, turning on the water. I took my clothes off and put it to the side on the table. Water pouring down from my head to toes then down the drain.

As I walked out the bathroom with a towel around my hair. I walked into the room where Tao was. I walked over to the table and went on my phone that was charging at the table. I checked if I had any messages but there wasn't any. I pulled the towel away from my head and threw it on the table. I sighed and walked over to the bed. Not caring anymore who I slept next to. I laid down on the bed facing away from him. Xiumin was next showering with Kyungsoo, Chen and JongIn showering is the other bathroom. While Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Luhan are watching television also waiting for them to finish. Lay came into the room, "Maye come here I want to talk to you." He said softly and smiling at me.

"No she is-" Tao said but I cut him off "Sure" as I stood up and walked out leaving Tao alone.

Tao P.O.V

As I looked at her walk out I followed her secretly without them noticing. They walked into Lay gege's room, as I peeked in seeing them sit on Lay gege's bed and no managers. 'Their out again drinking' I sigh and back to listening to them. "What did you want to ask me?" As Maye opened .

"So how did school go for you today?" Lay gege said keeping the smile on his face.

"It was better then I thought it would be. I made a friend... His name is JiHoon."

"Is it a boy?"

"yeah" Maye smiled and continued "He is really nice, and really good at basketball." I then thought to myself 'I'm good at it too, just wait until you see me play!'

"So his a good guy?"

"Yeah better then the jerk I sleep with" seeing both Maye and Lay gege giggle. I frowned.

"Well that's good to hear. You seem sleepy go back to sleep and tell me if there's anything wrong." They smile to each other. "Okay" she replied. I ran back to the room before she came out. She laid back down beside me on the bed as I was sitting up. "Why do you always tell Lay gege stuff but not me?" I thought out loud, pouting.

"You were listening? You seriously are a jerk." She replied

"I didn't mean to. I just overhear it."

"Yeah yeah. I'm tired don't talk to me." She said closing her eyes. 'Why do you hate me so much?' My eyes staring down at her sleeping face.

I was woken up by a 'BANG'. Not only me but Maye as well as the other members. "Kids wake up!" The person yelled out. "Manager hyung! Your home late again." I heard Suho gege's voice and walked out to see. As i saw manager HyunKyun I ran into the bathroom or clean myself. After a while I came out, Maye hit her head against my chest. I stumbled backwards catching her, my hands around her hips. 'She's so skinny..... I should get her to eat more.' I thought as she pushed me. "Stop trying to take advantage of me, you e."

"I'm not a e!" I shouted out as she slam the door on me. "Hey Tao, come over here" Lay gege tapped my shoulder. I followed him to the dinner table, as we both sat "what is it?" I asked confused. "I think you should try to understand her. Maybe that'll help get you two closer." He gave me advice.

"I try to but it never work out"

"Try being nice to her instead of starting a fight with her. Or compliment her. Something you wouldn't say to other girls."

"I'll try" As the bathroom door opened. My eyes widen at how adorable she was. 'Now that I think of it, this is the first time I had paid attention to how she looks like in her school uniform.' I thought while staring at her. "So cute" I said aloud staring at her from head to toe. She stayed silent but gave me a little smile. She walked towards the door and left. "See that, Did you see that gege? She smiled at me!"

"That's what I mean, to get close to a girl you need to really care for her a lot."

 

 

 

 

Heeey Guise. As soon as I finished the chapter I started with the next so it'll probably be out soon well I'm kinda like editing it :D. Thanks for reading ;) If you guys want to know my name look forward to the other chapter hahahahahas. I'm only joking my real name is Mandy. I'm also sorry if it doesn't make much sense... ONE LAST THING HAVE YOU HEARD GROWL??????? WELL THE MNET COUNTDOWN TEASER THING OMFG I DIED. IF YOU HAVEN'T THEN WATCH IT NOW :

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-QVsMpmE_3k&feature=plcp