CHAPTER 17

Get together plan

Maye P.O.V

I sat at the table with a bowl of congee in front of me. I fidget with the congee while starring blanking at the table. 'What should I do....' I sighed. I turned around to see Tao standing there after he tapped my shoulder. I raised both my brows, "If you keep stirring the congee it'll become water." He chuckled when I dropped my spoon from my hand.

"Sorry...." I said stilling having a blank face.

"Didn't I say that if you had anything wrong tell me." He smiled at me, my heart beat is becoming uneven again. It's already 2 days since I remembered him yet I can't seem to find the answer.

"Nothing is wrong." I shifted my eyes but he suddenly moved his face closer to mine. I backed away while trying to block him, with my forehead, from coming in closer.

"What are you doing?" A sudden voice interrupted him. He jerked hs head back and straighten up.

"Ge I was just checking if she still has a fever." He said pouting. 'LIES! HE NEARLY ATTACKED ME.' I thought to myself while biting on my lower lip.

"Lay oppa where are you going this late?"

"I'm going to go practice since Exo is having a comeback soon." I nodded but worried about him. "Want to come watch?" He asked smiling at me.

"I want to but I have school tomorrow." I pouted like a kid, but not for long. Tao's long arms wrapped around my waist as he pulled me back. My back was touching his Chest, as Lay saw this he chuckled at me and walked off.

"Wai-" the door slammed closed, I pushed out of his grip and gave him a glare before walking off to the room.

"Maye! Eat your food!" He shouted.

"I'm not hungry!" I shot back at him before sighing.

"ARRRGHH!!" I groaned at the alarm. I tried to lift my arm up to turn off the alarm but my arm felt numb. I tugged it, trying to pull out from the pressure on my arm. I turned to see Tao's face up close to mine while half of my body is under his. "" I cussed under my breath. I finally wiggled out from under his body, 'Stupid panda!' I thought to myself while giggling.

I got changed and walked to school. I ran pass the school gates as a tall figure stopped me. "Move." I gave him a glare, while he was towering over me.

"Listen to me Maye!" he shot back at me getting a little impatient. I turned to my left to see EunAe, I waved for her attention. She walked to me and hooked my arm.

"Lets go~~" she said cheerfully dragging me away from JiHoon. As we left, "Thanks EunAe..." I said while tears were filling my eyes. She patted my head and walked me to my first class. After she left me in the class a group of girls walked up to me.

"You seem to be having fun." Girl 1 smirked at me.

"Yeah, having two handsome boys falling for you. What magic did you put on them?" Girl 2 asked putting a hand on my table. I ignored their existence, I calmly took out my books.

"Ignoring us?!? That wasn't the right choice." Girl 3 girl slammed her hands onto my table. I looked around the classroom seeing people gathering around us.

"Seriously piss off." I said with an irritated voice. Girl 1 Pulled my hair which took my out of my seat, and pushed me on the ground. I sat up rubbing my arms, Girl 1's hands went up, I was prepared for the slap as I shut my eyes closed.

Nothing came in contact with my cheeks.

I slowly opened my eyes, 'Why is it always him!!' I shouted in my mind as I stood up running out the class.

"MAYE!!" His voice tailed behind me. I ran out to the soccer field as he catches me not even panting. He turned me around as tears streamed down my face. "Please listen to me Maye. Listen to my side of the story." he said as he wrapped his arms around me. I started to hit him and push him but he was too strong. I slowly gave up on hitting him and pushing him as I let my arms drop.

"It's not what you think it is.." he stopped then started again "I did agree on helping your mother get you and Tao together but...... the first time i saw you..... I have loved you." For a while there was only silence between us. He pulled me out of his embraces as he looked into my eyes, wiping the tears on my face. He leaned in for a kiss but i pushed him back, "Please g-give me some time...." I walked away from him back to class not caring about anything anymore.

Afterschool I waited by the gate for a person to walk pass. "Maye?" I turned to the voice and furrowed my brows.

"I need to talk to you...JiHoon." I turned and walked ahead with him following closely behind. We went on the bus and sat near the back, silence never left us. As the bus jerked at the stopped I stood up and walked to the door.

"Maye.... why are we here?" He asked as I turned to face him.

"This was the place you took me.... but I'm sorry... but i can't come with you here anymore.... as girlfriend and boyfriend." i said smiling at him before turning around to face the frozen river.

"Maye please don't say it..." he begged grabbing a hold of my wrist.

"Let's breakup." the words left my lips.

"No-" he nearly shouted out but i cut him off.

"We can't go on like this, lets just be friends." I furrowed my brows some more, "My feelings it just changed.... I can't love you anymore." I took a deep breath. As silence began surrounding us again. I jerked my hand out of his grip and walked away, to the bus stop.

Leaving him there dazed like the other time with Tao.

Tao P.O.V

I sat at the couch with Sehun and Kai, the tv showing their favourite show. My eyes were on the tv but my mind was somewhere else. I was getting a little too impatient of waiting. I stood up, "Yah where are you going?" sehun asked. I took a pillow on the couch and threw it him.

"It's hyung for you." I said before walking towards the door. I opened the door finding Maye, She was getting her keys but when she saw me she took me by surprised as she wrapped her arms around my waist.

"Maye...Is there something wrong." as I held her close to me.

"I.....broke up with JiHoon." My eyes widen as her sudden confession but a smile formed a little while after it.

"so... what?" I , her face was pressing against my chest so I worried for a bit that she might have heard my rapid heart beat.

"Stop acting like you don't know what it means" she said as she moved her head off my chest. She looked up to me but quickly looked back down, her cheeks were shaded with a light rose red. 'Why is she so adorable?' I asked myself. I tipped her head up and leaned in closing the gap, she gasped as my lips went on hers.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I JUST LOVED WRITING THIS CHAPTER!! SO CUTE <33 SORRY FOR THE UPDATING SO LATE~~ ITS REALLY HARD FOR A WRITER SINCE I HAVE LIKE 2 TESTS ON MONDAY.... AND ITS MOON FESTIVAL ON SUNDAY~~ I couldnt edit it because Its really late here right now, SORRY!!

THANK YOU SUBBERS <3

I GOT SOME HELP FROM A PERSON~~ MY FRIEND :) : Benswaysway Hahahaha he made put his name here :P

~SUBSCRIBE~VOTE~COMMENT~

THANK YOU <33

This is just too funny~~ Hahahhaahas <3

LAY IS POKING LUHAN'S  Hahahahahas <3

CHENBAEK <33

TAORIS~~ I DO SHIP THEM BUT NOT AS MUCH AS TAOHUN <3

BYE BYE~

LOVE ANONYMOUS ~