CHAPTER 14

Get together plan

Maye P.O.V

We arrived at his house really late. The moon has already came out and is shining bright in the night sky. He took my up stairs of an old apartment block. We arrived at a door as he pulled out his keys and opened his door. "Sorry for intruding..." I ask with a low voice. He looked at me and chuckled.

"I live alone. Didn't I tell you? I only stay at my mother's place for JiHyuk" I looked at him just remembering what he told me the other day.

"Sorry..." He patted my head and led me in his appartment. He showed me around his appartment, "Don't you ever clean?' I giggled as we stopped in front of his room. There were papers and clothes laying everywhere on the floor while the bed is still in a mess. "I'll clean your room, make me food." i started to pick his clothes up from the floor.

"I'll call you when i'm done." he winked at me before leaving me in the room by myself. After a while his room was fairly clean but there were still little pieces of paper laying on this floor. I took a piece and realized it was a photo, I took another and saw an eye of a girl. 'NO MAYE YOU CAN'T BE DOING THIS!!' I scrunched it in my palm. I hesitated to pick another piece, I breathed in then out again and picking up another piece not looking at it. After all the pieces were in my hands I walked over to the bin next to the table. My hand hovered over the bin but didn't open to let it drop in it. 'What are you doing Maye! Let go!' I mentally smacked myself. I let out a sigh and dropped the pieces of paper on the table. I started to put them together.

It was a picture of a girl.

"Maye!" I flinched at the voice of JiHoon, I turned to face him and shattered the pieces once again.

"Yes?" I tried to stop the shakiness in my voice.

"My mother called me not long ago and said I have to babysit JiHyuk." I was blank at what I saw. It took my a while to get the words in my head.

"So your going to go?" I asked staring blankly at the ground.

"No, my mother is bringing him here to stay. My mother is always like that leaving their child alone. When I was young I thought I was abandoned by her." He started to raise his voice a little but I too into thinking, it sounded like he was whispering. "Maye?"

"Huh?" I looked up to his face then furrowed my brows as I started getting deeper in my thoughts.

"Are you okay? You seem sick." He put a hand on my shoulder but I shrugged it off.

"I'm fine." I as I turned my back to him and squeezed the pieces of paper into small balls. I shifted to the bin then dropped it in.

'Why does he have a photo of me in Australia? I didn't know him until not long ago right? I have never given him my photos before?' I sighed. 'STOP THINKING TOO MUCH! JUST FORGET WHAT I JUST SAW!' I breathed out and turned to him and gave him a smile.

"Is something bothering you Maye?" He had a worried face on.

"No I'm fine." I gave me a wider smile. 'Now I look suspicious! STUPID MAYE!' I continued on With the awkward smile before we both heard the doorbell. We both walked out to open the door for JiHyuk. "So here's JiHyuk take good care of him while I'm at work." She didn't even look up once as she was on her phone texting. I looked down to JiHyuk, he had a hurt face on. By that face I knew something was wrong and I also knew what that something was.

"JiHyuk ah~" I scooped him in my arms. My female voice made his mother turn to look at me.

"And who is she?" She asked lifting a brow.

"Annyeong! Jeonun Ma-" I got cut off by her phone ringing. I watched as she picked up her phone, patted JiHoon on the shoulder and left. 'What. The. . DID SHE JUST LEAVE WITH ONLY ONE GLANCE AT ME?' I bit my bottom lip and furrowed my brows in disgust at their mother.

"She's like that don't worry about her." JiHoon said as he pressed the middle of my furrowed brow with his finger. I relaxed my brows and pecked JiHyuk on the cheeks as he was leaning on my shoulder.

"Do you want to play with noona?" I asked as I patted his back. He shook his head, digging deeper on my shoulder with his head.

"JiHyuk are you hungry then?" JiHoon asked trying to find his face on my shoulder.

"I WANT MUMMY!!" He yelled out hugging me tighter.

"Your mother is busy JiHyuk, be a good boy then mummy will come back okay?" I said as I took him off my shoulder and looked at him face to face. Tears rolled down his cheeks, I sat him on the table and got some tissue to blow his nose. I looked over to JiHoon as he sighed.

After we finished eating, we all sat on the couch snuggling. JiHyuk sat in the middle of me and JiHoon, I sat on the right of him and JiHoon on the left. I looked to the left to find two brothers fast asleep. I smiled at their cuteness but before I knew it I was also fast asleep.

I woke up to the slamming door. I groaned in annoyance and flickered my eyes opened. "Where am I?" I asked myself not recognizing where I was.

"My appartment. JiHyuk went home already not long ago. I prepared a toothbrush and a towel for you in the bathroom, hurry clean yourself before coming to eat." He chuckled as I pouted.

"But it's only 6:47(am)." I whined.

"We need to go your place after we eat. We have school today remember." I took his word in slowly just remembering its still a school day. I dragged myself to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and washed my face. I ran out as the smell of the food can rushing into the bathroom.

After we finished eating and washed the dished, we went outside into the cold. We rod the bus to my stop, we got off and started walking again. As we arrived at the dorm I hesitated to open the door. I my dry lips before putting the key into the hole. My eyes widen when I remembered JiHoon was still with me. 'WHAT DO I DO?? WHAT IF THEY MEET?' I screamed inside my head. I turned towards JiHoon, "Do you mind if you stay out here? I'll be really quick." I bit my lower lip.

"Err.... Okay." He agreed with the idea. I turned the key and opened the door. I quickly closed the door leaving JiHoon outside while seeing Tao and Kris on the couch. They stood up and walked towards me but I escaped and ran into the bathroom after getting my school clothes. I changed and opened the bathroom door a little peaking through the gap to see if they were still there. A hand slammed the door open. I glared into his eyes, he took my wrist as I was about to leave. Kris walked up to block my way and stood there. "Where were you yesterday?" Tao asked as he shot me a glare.

"It's non of your business!" I shot back at him and tried to break free of his grip on my wrist.

"I am your fiance!!" His grip on my wrist tighten, i whimpered in his hand.

"Let go you're hurting me." i said kept on trying to pull my hand away.

"You weren't like this! You loved me so much back then! I just heard about your accident when i just left, you forgot about me through that accident! I need you Maye..." his voice softened as well with his grip. His eyes went teary, "Maye, Hurry up!"

"Tao wait for me." A scene flashed through my head, my heart was beating against my ribs so hard it might break. My breathing started becoming uneven.

'DING DONG' The doorbell rung.

I realized that JiHoon was there, pushed away from Tao and walked to the door but Sehun beat me to it. He opened the door before i even got there. JiHoon looks blank as he saw Sehun, my mouth agape with suprised. "Who are you?" Sehun asked in a suspicious tone.

"Why are you in Maye's House?" He shot back a question instead of answering. I took my bag and turned him around.

"Lets go." I said and quickly pulled him along. My mind is in a mess right now, 'first the photo, Second my memories of my childhood, third the dorm. I don't know anymore'

 

 

 

 

 

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE!!! IT WAS BECAUSE I WAS SICK~~ Well i'm still sick. THANKS YOU READERS :) Also MCountdown WHATSUP LA WAS SO AWESOME. #GROWL9THWIN~~ LOVE EXO~~ SORRY BUT I DIDN'T EDIT THIS CHAPTER~! I HAD A REPORT TO DO FOR SCIENCE D:..... LOVE YOU SUBSCRIBERS~~ But i would love it if you would comment on this~~ Like its good/ It / (what i need to improve on). :)

 

GIF TIME (AT KCON) :

AHHHH~~~ SO CUTE~~~

HE LEARNT IT FROM TAO~~

Violent LULU~~

CUTE~~ SORRY AGAIN FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SO LONG~~ I DIDNT EDIT BECAUSE I'M AT SCHOOL RIGHT NOW :) Have to hand in my report today ;)

 

Bye <3

Love anonymous :3