CHAPTER 18

Get together plan

Tao P.O.V

It has been a whole week since 'that' happened, Maye has been really comfortable with me these few days. She would occasionally come and visit when we were practicing our comeback. She has been smiling more often, even right now.

"Maye." I patted the empty space next to me on the bed. She crawled on the bed and sat herself down next to me. I wrapped my arms around her waist, as she did so too. She laid her head on my chest before speaking, "What is it?"

"I just want some time of us alone like this." I replied. She didn't say anything but nodded. "I'm free this Sunday... Lets go somewhere."

"With the whole of Exo?" she asked

"No, just you and me." she looked up with a confused face. I couldn't resist her adorable face so I slowly went in for a kiss but she slowly moved her head back. She stopped as I stopped, I smirked as I held her tightly in my embrace before pecking her lips. As I pulled away, she bit her bottom lip, her cheeks were shaded with a light red.

"Th-That's not f-fair." She stuttered.

"What's not fair? Isn't it alright for your boyfriend to kiss you." I smirked.

"Erhem.." Lay gege interrupted our alone time. We both turned to Lay, Maye's hands around my waist loosen.

"What is it gege?" I asked, still holding on to Maye tightly.

"Can I talk with Maye?" Maye moved out of my grip, I furrowed my brows as she did, and walked over to Lay.

Maye P.O.V

I raised my brows at him, "what is it oppa?"

"Are you sure you're alright? You seem to be smiling a lot these few days... I'm kind of worried." he asked as I gave him a smile.

"Isn't smiling a good thing?" I tilted my head while leaning it against the side of the door.

"Are you sure you're alright seeing him at school and you are not keeping your feelings in?" I nodded one last time before he started to ruffle my hair. I slapped his arm playfully before he left. I quickly scooted over to Tao and sat next to him.

"What did lay gege say?" I bit my bottom lip and looked at him.

"Its nothing.... So where are we going on Sunday?" I managed to change the subject.

"It's going to be a surprise." He said before pulling me close to him, for a second I thought he was trying to be romantic but I was wrong. He pushed me down on the bed, he smirked at me as she slowly moved his hands to my hips. He started to wiggle his fingers on my hips, I was really sensitive to tickling, as he tickled me I rolled around all over the bed laughing hard.

"YAH!" I yelled as soon as I caught my breath but started laughing again. "NOOOO!" I squeal, he stopped and chuckled at my hilarious face I was making. I bit my lips and pouted as I got up. My face flushed bright red when I saw smirks on the faces at my door. Tao followed my gaze and turned to it, at the corner of my eyes I could see his face flushed a slight red colour.

"Yah don't do it here in our room!" Baekhyun started talking first.

"At least if you do it, do it with the door locked." Xiumin chuckled and I thought he was an innocent oppa.

"We-" I tried to reason but got cut off by Chanyeol.

"Sorry for disturbing your moments but we really need to get some rest. We have practice for upcoming comeback tomorrow. Good night Maye~~" he got on his bed and covered himself with the blanket already, so did the others.

"Lets go sleep then." Tao whispered in my ear, sending chills down my back.

A few days have pasted and it was already Sunday. I am standing in front of the full-length mirror staring at the dress I'm wearing. Purple flora dress, showing a bit of my curves. Ever since i woke up, the smile I had never left my face. I spun around a few checking myself again, 'Will he like this dress on me?' I thought, but that didn't really matter to me since it was our first date.

"You look beautiful" The voice said behind me. I looked in the reflection of the mirror and found Tao staring at me while he was sitting on the bed. I tried to hide my wide smile but it just made me look stupid. A chuckle left his mouth, I took my hair brush on the table and threw it at him but he dodged it. I pouted as he came and put the brush back on the table where it belonged. "Are you ready to go?"

I playfully rolled my eyes at him and walked off with my bag hanging off my shoulder. He pulled me back before I could walk out the door, "You don't even know where are we going." he chuckled.

We walked to the busy train station, hands in hands, fingers intertwined. I could hear fangirls screaming every where, 'Why are you so stupid Maye! You should have gotten him to disguise himself before leaving. BUT NO, YOU WERE TOO BUSY WITH YOURSELF!' I mentally scolded myself. I regret not doing that, people around us, 'fangirls', are taking photos of me and Tao. I hated it so much I want to bury myself in a hole. We hopped on the train, which I don't even know where we were going, some fangirls followed us on the train. We sat down as the fangirls are still taking photos and whispering.

"Who is that girl next to Tao oppa~~"

"Shes so plain, Not to mention short" Groups of girls giggled at the statement.

Not even realizing, I started to pout like a child. Tao saw me pout, he leaned down to my ear and whispered something. After whispering he pulled back and flashed me a wide smile. I smiled back at him, my face blushed as the three words eco in my head, 'I love you.'

Yes it was random but I loved it.

We left the train station, hand in hand still. I was looking at the ground until I heard people screaming. I looked up to see the main gate of EVERLAND. My mouth gapped, "Oh my god." I thought aloud.

With a bright smile I turned to Tao, "How did you know I wanted to come here?"

"Because I can read minds." he said but I scoffed. "Let's go buy the tickets."

He pulled me to the entrance after buying the ticket. I still couldn't believe that I was in EVERLAND.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SORRY FOR :

SHORT CHAPTER

NO EDIT

LATE UPDATE

I'm going to update more often probably because its SCHOOL HOLIDAY RIGHT NOW!!! But its only for 2 weeks :(

This is a Fluff? chapter... also the next one?

Its hard for me to write chapters because my mind is always on different things..... *STUPID BRAIN* But i also have to write for my other story as well~

THANK YOU SUBBIES FOR SUPPORTING ME <33

~SUBSCRIBE~UPVOTE~COMMENT~

HERE IS A LITTLE SOMETHING <33

My ship for them..... Its sailing :D

Oppa~

EVERYONE IS JPG EXCEPT FOR XIUMIN~~

ADORKABLE~

OMFG CHANYEOL IS SUCH A CUTE FANBOY~

Stahp it Xiumin~~

Tao loves girl dances <3

TOO CUTE~

THANK YOU~~

Love Annoymous~