CHAPTER 22

Get together plan

Maye P.O.V

We were finally back home after a long wait of performances. I pretended to read until Tao went to take a shower with Kris. I quickly put my book down on the bedside table and ran to Lay's room.

"Oppa!" I called out to him.

"Yes? What's wrong?" He looked a little worried but I shot him a smile, telling him nothing's wrong.

"I just want to ask who is that Ah ri girl?" He furrowed his brow at the name Ah ri.

"It's better if you ask Sehun, She pretty much told everything about herself to Sehun." My eyes widen at what I just heard.

'But why does Sehun looked annoyed when she came to visit....'

"Yea I'll go ask Sehun now, Goodnight~~" I said before leaving the room and head to Sehun's.

"Oppa~~" I called out in a whisper tone.

"Hmm?" Sehun turned around to me as his face brightened. "What is it?"

"You know.... Errr.... Lay oppa said you knew best about..... Ah ri..? And I just wanted to.... Know who is she." I stammered. He stayed silence for a while before asking me another question.

"Why do you want to know about that pesky girl?" I lifted a brow to his sudden change of tone. I stayed silence wondering whether I should continue what I wanted to know or just leave him alone. After a while of debating in my head i went with asking him.

"It's because she seemed so close to Tao." I bit my bottom lip, hoping he'll answer my question.

"He is Lee Sooman's daughter. She always hung onto me, which annoys the heck out of me but he moved onto Tao after an incident. The rest of Exo don't really care about her but Tao thinks of her like a little sister and refuse to listens to rumor of her. Everyone can tell she likes Tao but Tao doesn't see that, sadly for her, she thinks Tao likes her too. She doesn't really know about you and Tao being together I think... So you need to be careful when your around her." I knitted my brows together.

"Why?"

"Well... There was once when she saw Tao talking to a former female trainee and with that she got so angry at her, she played pranks on her, with her friends."

"What kind of pranks?" I asked, concerned for the trainee.

"She splashed water on her while she was In the toilet, she locked her up in a dark room for the whole night until one of the sercurity found her in the morning. After that she told her father, Lee Sooman, to kick her out of sm ent." I gasped at the cruel things she did.

"She's a horrible ....." I breathed out but Sehun caught the words and chuckled. "How do you know it's her anyways?"

"It was written all over her face and she wasn't scared to admit it when I asked but somehow she managed to get Tao think of it as a rumor."

"Well then if she goes against me she's going down!" I said with my thumb pointing downward. "Cheer for me oppa!"

"I will gladly cheer for you." He said mouthing, 'Hwaiting.'

I smiled back and left the room. Back in my room, Tao was already out of the shower. I sneaked up to him and gave him a back hug.

"Tao let's sleep~~" I whined as he chuckled at my sudden attack. I unwrapped my arms around him and threw my body on the bed. Tao came after me but instead he landed on my back.

"Yaaaaaaaah!!" I yelled into the blanket. "Get off mmphhff!!"

"What was that?" Tao asked, like he didn't know what I meant. With all my strength I finally pushed myself up and Tao rolled off the bed. With that I started laughing my off.

"SHAME ON YOU!" I continued to laugh, he shot me a smirk before he tackled me with tickles. Now I was just laughing non-stop.

"Stop interfering with my sleep! You two can go outside if you want to be loud" Baekhyun suddenly shot up from his bed, his normal calm and pleasant demeanor was covered by a furious aura. I looked over to Tao as he looked back at me, we both felt shivers down our spine by Baekhyun's stares. We quickly apologized to Baekhyun, I jumped onto the bed as Tao went to turn off the lights. He climbed into bed before wrapping an arm around my torso, this never failed to make me blush.

The next day they had to practice before performing on stage, so they were in the practice room. I was normally sitting in the practice room watching them until something came that started to bother me.

"Tao oppa~~" Ah ri sang as she walked into the room. Her face immediately fell when she saw I was also in the room but ignored me and hugged Tao. The music stopped as the rest of Exo was annoyed that she interfered with their practice.

"Tao, stop talking and get back to practice!" Chanyeol shouted but got a glare in return.

'WHAT THE FUDGE CAKE!! TAO IS MINE!!!" I yelled mentally.

"Oppa! Go and practice with them, they can't start without you." I said with my cutest puppy eyes. He smiled and cupped my face before leaning down for a kiss. I smiled into the kiss because someone was getting furious seeing us. We pulled apart as I turned my head to Sehun and gave him a thumbs up, he just chuckled at me. The rest of Exo also had a grin on their faces.

About 10 minutes or so passed before Ah ri dragged me out of the practice room, unnoticed by Exo.

"Who the are you to Tao?" She asked with her head high up and her hands on her hip.

"I'm his..... Fiancé." I said proudly.

"Hah, you're really funny. Stop lying and tell me the truth."

"I'm not lying. Didn't you see us kiss before? Stop trying to deny the truth." I said turning my back on her.

"You en ." She grabbed my hand, turning around and slamming me to the wall. Yes, she had man hand or strength. She raised her hand as my eyes automatically shut closed.

I waited and waited but it never really came. For a few moments I was standing there thinking what had happened before opening my eyes to see it myself.

Someone caught her hand and is not glaring into her eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HAHAHAHAHAS EVEN WITH SO MANY TESTES I STILL MANAGE TO UPDATE THIS DAM CHAPTER THOUGH IT WAS SHORT BUT ITS TO CELEBRATE EXO ON RUNNINGMAN!!! I CANT BLOODY WAIT FOR IT AND THEIR COMEBACK!! TOO MUCH FOR ME TO HANDLE!

QUITE FLUFFY WITH A FEW BUMPS.

{SUBSCRIBE~UPVOTE~COMMENT}

I don't mind silent readers but yeah stay silent if you want ;3

BYE BYE~~

LOVE ANONYMOUS :3