CHAPTER 7

Get together plan

Tao P.O.V

I ended the call with mrs Li as I heard about her past my chest started hurting as I clenched it with my hand. Everyone was still outside in the living room or some in their rooms or in the bathroom. My head started to hurt as I fell onto my bed, 'why didn't anyone tell me this!' Hitting my fist on the pillows, making a mess. "Hey!" Maye came in, "Why are you messing with the pillows?" She questioned me. I stayed silent having an angry face on. I wasn't angry at her though but at myself for being so stupid. She tapped my shoulder looking at me worried. "Are you okay?"

"I'm sorry..." I pulled her into my embrace. I felt her face heat up on my neck. "T-Tao?" she hesitated, "is something wrong?"

"Nothing is wrong, just let me stay like this for a little longer." I asked, Her chin pressed down my shoulder then up again giving me a little nod. She didn't hug me back but patted my head. "You know you can tell me what happened. I promise I won't tell." She begged me to tell.

"I don't think you'll believe it and you won't want to hear it." I replied as I pulled her closer to me. A while later I felt her head leaning against my head. "Maye?" As I turned my head a little to look at her, she was fast asleep. I let out long depressed sigh and moved her onto the bed. I covered her up with the blanket and stared at her thinking about the old times. 'Maye should I remind you of me? What if you leave me alone. I don't want us separated again.' I thought as I furrowed my brows. I a finger on her cheek to remove the strand of hair. "Why are you so adorable?" as I relaxed my brows and smiled. I then fell asleep on the other side of the bed.

The sound of the alarm ringing through my ears woke me up. I opened my eyes and turned to Maye but she wasn't there. I then looked at the others waking up slowly one by one. I threw the blanket away from my body and stood up rubbing my eyes. I walked outside to hear sizzling noises, I slowly approached the kitchen. Standing there was Maye in her white tank top with a brown cardigan, black tights and her slippers. I walked over to her, "what are you doing?"

"Cooking breakfast for everyone. Why is there something I'm doing wrong?"

"No, nothing is wrong." I mumbled quietly but loud enough for her to hear it. I walked out the bathroom to where the 13 plates of sausages and half cooked eggs with white bread next to it. "Why is there only 13 plates?" I asked narrowing my eyes at it recounting to see if I counted wrong.

"Are you asking for the managers? They went out but don't ask me where cause I don't know." As she was laying the forks and spoon beside each plates. "Mind helping me wake the others up?"

"Errr... yeah sure." As I walked into each room to wake them up.

We finished off eating, everyone stood up to leave. Maye took all the plates to wash them, my eyes followed her. She noticed me staring at her, "Come and help if you have time to stare!" She glared at me. I walked over to her and helped heartlessly. I wasn't myself because of what I heard yesterday. After cleaning I went into the room to get ready to practice, as I finished and walked out my eyes fell on Maye as she was sitting there with the others talking.

After a while the doorbell rung, Sehun went to open the door finding the managers standing there. "Let's go!" He shouted into the dorm. "Yes!" We all replied in unison even Maye. I farrowed my brows seeing her answer the manager. We all walked out into the 2 vans, Maye went into the van I was going on. She sat down next to Lay gege while Luhan and Kris gege sat with me at the back. "Are you going somewhere Maye?" I asked curiously.

"Didn't you hear the manager last night?" Kris gege replied to my question.

"No...... I was doing something" remembering that I was on the phone with mrs Li.

"Well she is going to be with us for the whole day today watching us practice." Luhan gege said smiling at me.

"YAH! Not all of us are chinese!" Chen gege yelled at us then pouted.

"Yeah. Chen is right, we are in Korea." Xiumin gege agreed with Chen gege. We arrived a little earlier then the other van because of traffic, we hopped out the van and walked into the building leaving the screaming fans. We met some seniors and greeted them then walked towards our practice room.

Maye P.O.V

I walked into the practice room, it was really big. There were chairs at the side of the practice room, so I walked over to sit down. At the corner of my eyes I saw Tao staring at me. I pretended I didn't notice him staring at started to play my phone. After awhile they started the music to practice but not long after that they started talking. I looked up to see them standing around Tao asking him questions. "Hey Tao are you okay? Why are you spacing out?" Kris asked but got no reply. Tao suddenly looked at me with painful eyes. "Are you hurt?" I stood up and walked towards them. He didn't open his mouth for a while then suddenly he opened it. He opened it to sigh, "No don't worry I'm not hurt or anything." As he looked away from me. 'Why is he like this?' 'He seems different...' I thought to myself then walked away.

I looked up at the clock realizing it was already really late. I turned my head seeing them finishing off their dance, I walked out the practice room without them noticing and went into the toilets to do my thing. I came out and walked back to the room, my eyes widen when the room was dark with lights off. I looked confused and ran outside to see if they were there, I saw people but it was them. 'Where are they?' I ran around scared. Not realizing where I was going, I suddenly snapped out of the thoughts when I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around to see three girls smirking at me. They dragged me behind a building and pushed me to a corner. "W-What do you want?" I stuttered.

"We are fans and we don't like you being with Tao." She smiled creepily at me. I looked around for people but there wasn't anyone at all. She moved her hands towards her bag and pulled out a small wooden bat. "W-W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH T-THAT!" I yelled hoping someone will hear.

"SHUT UP!" She whacked the bat to my head, I felt unconscious and fell towards the ground. "She's so stupid!" One of the girl said laughing at me. I felt blood leaking towards my cheeks. "YAAAH! WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING?" Someone yelled but before I could see who it was I fainted.

I saw a small male figure in front of me calling out for me. "Who are you? How do you know my name?" I asked. He ran to hug me then I realized it wasn't me now it was me back then. "Maye should we go out to play again?" The boy asked and ran away disappearing. "Wait!" I screamed but nothing was there besides blackness.

My eyes slowly opened to the loud noises around me. Within my eyesight I saw 15 figures standing there, I tried lifting my head a bit but the pain on my forehead cause me groan in pain. Soon the 15 figures were clear and it was all of exo and the two managers. I turned my head a little finding a girl in sight as she smiled at me, "Does it still hurt?" The girl asked. 'Well of course it'll hurt if you get hit with a bat.' I thought trying to remember that face of hers.

"You don't remember me do you?" I asked tilting her head to the right making her pink hair tips dropping onto my fingers.

"MinJee? Right?" I asked.

"Guess you didn't forget me." She replied

"who is she?" Tao asked worrying for me.

"Where am I? Why am I here?" Not caring about what Tao said and moved my hands over my wound area and continued "my head hurts."

"First you are at the hospital because you got hit really hard on the head. But why did they do that?" She asked.

"I don't know." I lied.

"Hey get some rest it's really late." The manager said. I looked around and seeing them leave one by one. "Why aren't you going?" I asked

"Because you're hurt and I'm worried." Tao replied. I rolled my eyes toward the window, it was really dark outside. Tao came and sat on the couch next to my bed. "I'm going to sleep." I said coldly, not hearing a reply I hit the switch above my head to turn it off the lights. Soon I fell asleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tao - Green hair *Dies*

Sehun - Bright red

Kai - Grey

Luhan - purple

Omfg I swear Tao suits any hair colours. I LOVE GROWL IT'S THE BEST! %#*%+~>},|?~<>