CHAPTER 8

Get together plan

Maye P.O.V

I was woken up by the door opening, I turned my head towards the door to see who it was. Although my eyes were blurred I knew who it was. 'Why does he appear now.' I thought to myself while getting up to sit. "Hey Maye how are you doing?" EunAe asked and took the flowers out of JiHoon's hand and gave it to me.

"Did you tell them?" I asked looking at MinJee.

"They wanted to know where you were so-" before she could finish I cutted her off. "And how would they know to ask you?" I lifted a brow as she turned away. I then sighed and looked beside me, Tao was there sleeping on the couch. 'He must have been really cold.' I thought while staring at him not noticing that JiHoon was staring at me.

"Maye why is he here?" JiHoon finally spoke up, which also woke Tao up. "Mmm..." Tao moaned waking up, as he opened his eyes and saw me he gave me a smile and patted my head. JiHoon watched and narrowed his eyes on Tao's hand. "You guys are so cute I swear." MinJee said laughing at us.

"We ar-" I got cut off by Tao, "Yeah we are."

"So you are dating Maye?" EunAe asked Tao.

"No" I said before Tao can say anything else. "Maye doesn't have feelings for him" JiHoon said looking at MinJee and EunAe. Tao being beside me, I could feel his anger. "Hey Tao you should go, don't you have practice." I said making him leave.

"Well I'll come tonight." He said smirking but it wasn't to me but for JiHoon. As he left, JiHoon slammed the door closed which caused me to jump. We started to talk so that he would forget about what happened. "Don't you have school?" I asked remembering today was Monday.

"We can skip school." MinJee blurted out. Then thinking about what she said she covered knowing that I was worried.

"No you can't skip school! Get to school now!" I said widening my eyes and biting my bottom lip.

"Too late." She replied. We continued on arguing for ages and school was already over. I gave up on arguing, MinJee and EunAe left together because they lived close to each other, leaving me and JiHoon alone in awkward silence. I wouldn't dare look him in the eye because of what happened the other day. I fiddled with my fingers as he suddenly spoke, "Do you want to try?".

"Try what?" I asked knowing what he meant.

"..... going out?" He said as I was being nervous to even talk. "You really aren't dating that idol are you?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Then does it mean we can....?" For a while we kept silent around us. When he wasn't looking I looked up to see his red cheeks, 'what do I do? Do I accept him? It's not like I don't like him.' I though to myself. He turned around finding me staring at him, we both looked away in embarrassment. "can you give me some time?" I asked with a low, quiet voice.

"Yeah, have some time to think about it." Before he could say another thing the door slammed opened. Both of us turned our head to the door, Standing there was Tao breathing heavily. "Sorry im late....." He stopped when he saw JiHoon still here. "Why are you still here?" Tao asked looking pissed.

"Well I'll be going Maye, think about it and tell me when ever you want." JiHoon smiled at me then walked out.

"Think about what?" Tao snapped me out of thoughts.

"Something that doesn't concern you." I said while looking out the window. After a while I turned my head back to Tao's worried face. 'Why is he always like this!' While thinking my head started to ache again, my pressed my temple so it wouldn't hurt too much. It got worse the harder I pressed my temple. My eyes shut tightly closed while I breathed heavily. It hurt so much that tears began to fall from my eyes. "Maye are you okay!?" Tao asked looking shocked.

"It hurts." I said with a painful voice. I then felt arms around my waist, I opened my eyes seeing Tao's left ear. "It's okay, just don't think about anything." Tao's gentle voice soothed me. My head didn't hurt as much anymore and soon I felt really tired. My eyes closed as I fell asleep.

"It's okay Maye stay calm."  I was woken up by a voice, I saw no one but sleeping Tao next to me. I stoked his head and laughed at how he looked like a sleeping panda. Before I realized I fell asleep again.

A few days has past as I have finally leave the hospital. I sat in the van staring at the bright blue sky, while little pieces of snow falling from it. The van suddenly stopped and I realized we arrived. I stepped out of the van seeing white puffs as I breathed. It was too cold so I ran inside to stay away from the cold. I looked around nothing was there beside emptiness.

I got onto the bed and covered myself up with the blanket, 'Ill be going back to school tomorrow.... What do I do?' I sighed and looked at my phone that was charging next to me. I had 24 miss calls from my parents. "If you were worried about me then don't arrange a marriage with an idol!" I thought aloud. Suddenly my phone rang which made me jump a little.

"Hello."

"WHY DIDN'T YOU PICK UP? DID YOU NOT KNOW HOW WORRIED MUM AND DAD WERE?" My sister yelled at me.

"IF THEY WERE WORRIED WHY DID SHE BLOODY ARRANGE THIS DAM MARRIAGE?" I yelled back and ended the call. I smiled proudly at myself for yelling at my big sister. Suddenly another call came, "DIDNT YOU HEAR ME JUST NOW?" I yelled into the phone thinking its my sister.

"Maye what are you talking about?" I heards a different voice.

"Errrrmm....... I'm sorry but this is my sister isn't it?" I asked not knowing who it was.

"It's me Zitao's Mother. Don't you remember me?" Mrs Huang said, 'how does she know my number....' 'Why is she calling me?' 'Does she know me?' I asked myself these questions and many more other questions. "Hello?" Mrs Huang stopped me from thinking.

"Errr.... HELLO? HELLO? I CAN'T HEAR YOU THE CONNECTION HERE ISN'T----" I ended the call scared if it was actually mrs Huang. "WHAT THE ......" I said staring blankly at the blanket. I then looked down at my phone and chucked it on the bed and left the room. 'FOOD..... FOOD....FOOD...' I thought as my tummy growled hungrily. I took out some left over food in the fridge and ate it. There was nothing to do so I decided to go for a walk to the park. I arrived at the park after a 10 minute walk, 'The kids are so adorable.... Maybe i can approach them.' I thought while smirking to myself.

"Hey there kids." I said waving my hand at them. Most of the kids ran away beside a little boy. He approached me and tugged my pants.

"Can you play with me?" He said in a soft voice. As most people would reply I replied the same, "sure."

 "What's your name? I'm Maye noona okay."

"I'm Choi JiHyuk. Nice to meet you noona." He said trying hard to pronounce it right.

"and how old is Jihyuk?"

"I am......" He stopped and counted his fingers "....seven years old. Noona let's play tag?" He ask with an angel smile. I nodded and we started to play.

After a while of running around it was starting to get dark, I suddenly realized the kid wasn't with anyone. "Hey JiHyuk ahh~~~ where's your parents?"

"My hyung left me here to play." He replied huffing and puffing.

"Why did he-" I was cutted of when someone call JiHyuk.

JiHoon P.O.V

I saw my brother there with a familiar figure. I called out for him, "JiHyuk" I ran towards him and continued "hurry up we need to get home soon." The familiar figure turned around, my eyes widen at the sight of Maye. 'What is she doing with my brother...?' I thought lifting both my brows. As our eyes met she quickly avoided it and turned away. She wanted to leave but I grabbed her wrist stopping her from leaving.

"Hyung this is Maye unni! We were playing tag just now!" JiHyuk said happily.

"JiHyuk ahh~........ can you leave us alone I need to talk to Maye." He started to back away to a bench and sat there with his legs swinging.

"Maye if you can I want an answer." I ask looking at her back.

"D-didn't you say you'll give me time?"

"I know I did but I've been thinking about this for the past few days. I need an answer now." I felt her heart beating rapidly with my fingers on her wrist.

"....." She gave me silent as I thought I have no hope she opened . "W-we can t-try dating I guess...." She said quietly. I was shock yet happy at the same time. "Are you serious?" I asked with a wide smile on my face. She didn't say anything but nodded. I pulled her into my embrace and held her tightly. I looked down at her seeing her smiling into my jacket.

"NOONA I WANT A HUG AS WELL!" JiHyuk butted in, which made Maye push out of my embrace. She turned to JiHyuk picked him up. "Shall we go home?" She said not looking at me but I knew she was really happy. 

"Let us walk you home first." I said, as grabbed her hand and interwined our fingers.

Soon we arrived at her place, I didn't want to let go but I still did. "Good night" I said getting no reply but a nod and a smile.

I took a warm shower, I wore my clothes still smiling at the situation. I threw my body onto my bed thinking about her. "I hope this isn't a dream....... If it is a dream don't ever let me wake up." I chuckled at my statement. No realizing I was getting really tired, soon I fell asleep.

As my alarm rung, I didn't hesitate to get up. I washed up, dressed up and ate before dashing out the door. I was excited to see Maye,  as soon as I arrived I waited for her at the gates. At the corner of my eyes I spotted her blonde tip dye. I turned to her as she was surprised that I was there earlier then her. She smiled at me and ran up to me. "Good morning" she said shyly causing me to chuckle. "What?" She looked confused.

"It's just that you were so cute." I said hooking up her hand then held it. We didn't care much about our surroundings until break came.  "MAAAAAAAAYE!" A girl shouted out, we both turned our head back to the voice. Charging at Maye was MinJee and EunAe, before Maye could say anything EunAe already gave her a head lock. "YAAHH WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT YOU WERE DATING JIHOON?" EunAe yelled madly.

"Calm down EunAe!" MinJee said as she dragged EunAe away from Maye.

"We just started dating yesterday." I explained to her. She had a dumbfounded face on, then nodding understandingly with opened. "Sorry Maye." She said rubbing the back of her neck.

"Wait... but you guys hardly even know--" before EunAe said anything else MinJee covered . She dragged her away and left us confused. Not knowing what she said we walked off to eat at the cafeteria, the place where most glossip goes around. We just sat there having only each other eating. "Maye do you want to go somewhere after school?" I asked her as she stuffed with rice. She then realized that I was asking her to go on a date, she choked on her rice. I was surprised and handed her my cup of water. "Did I suprise you with that? You don't have to go you know." 

"No No ill go" she replied while still coughing.

The bell rung for home time, I took my stuff and packed up and ran out of class.

 

 

 

 

 

 

GUISE THE ALBUM CAME OUT I HOPE I'LL GET MY ALBUM SOON <333 THANKS TO ALL THOSE PEOPLE FOR SUBSCRIBING TO MY FANFIC, which may only be like a few. but its alot to me +++ its my first fanfic thats a lot like seriously...I LOVE YOU ALL! MY BABY TAO'S HAIR IS DARK BLUE NOW NOOOOOOOOOOO I LIKED THE GREENISH BLUE ONE BUT NEVERMIND I LOVE HIM IN ANY HAIR COLOUR <333 EXO WEEKLY IDOLS IN COMING OUT A FEW DAYS AFTER MY BIRTHDAY WOOT MY BDAY PRESENT <33 ALSO FOR THE BAD GRAMMAR ;(