CHAPTER 3

Get together plan

Maye P.O.V

I opened my eyes at the sound of my alarm. I stood up and stretched for a while then realizing they weren't there. Everyone in the house left. I don't care much so I just went to brush my teeths. Looking up at the mirror finding a little sticky note telling me that I have school today. 'Hmmmmmm...... School when was it' thinking while brushing my teeth, still half asleep. I washed my face afterwards realizing that school was today! I ran out the bathroom and took my phone up and called the manager. "What is this all about? What do you mean school?"

"Calm down you still have an hour or so left. Go change and eat what is left on the table. I'll be back in about 10 minute."

"Waaait!!! Don't I start school like tomorrow or at least the day after that? It's too early for me to go school."

"What are you talking about, if you want to graduate hurry up and do what I say."

"Wai-" I sigh as he hung up, I gave up arguing. 'This is stupid I hate this place' as I changed in my school uniform. I saw some leftover food on the table didn't really cared what it was and ate it. I went to the couch and sat down. I leaned in to grab the remote then saw another sticky note. 'Don't even dare touch that remote, your bag is next to your luggage' I took the note and scrunched it up into a tiny ball and flicked it across the room. I stood up and went into the room and took my bag. 'Beep Beep' I heard from outside. I peek through the window finding manager HyunKyun outside with the black van. I ran outside with the key and my phone while my bag hung off my right shouder.

I hopped off the van, as the van disappeared into another street. Girls glaring at me from all directions. I didn't care because it always happened in my other school in Australia. I walked into the building, walking straight to my first class. As I felt a tap on my shouder, I turned my head back a little finding 3 tall boys towering me. "Hey are you the new kid?"

"Yes?" I looked confused.

"Your pretty cute want to go out on a date?" Came out of one of the three guys standing with her.

"What if I said no?" I looked at him like I didn't give a . He gave me a smirk, then jerked my hair back, making me bend my head back. Attracting a lot of people around us. "Hands off her" a female voice yelled out. The three of then turned to the same direction where the voice was. The hand that was on my hair quickly let go. "Are you okay?" I turned my head when I heard that familiar voice. I gave her a smile. "EunAe"

"You really attract a lot of people, whether it was guys or girls" she giggled and so did I. The crowd around us left and the three guys bowed to her and ran off. "Are they scared of you or something?" I said as I curved my lips upward. "Well.... You can say that. By the way what do you have first period?"

"Maths? I guess" 

"Me too. Lets hope we're in the same class."

"Yeah" I said agreeing with her.

We both walked the same way into the same classroom. "Guess we are in the same math class ehy." She smiled at me. 'She seems like a nice person maybe I can be friends with her...' I thought. I was about to ask but the bell rung. The teacher came in behind me from the door. So we went to sit, 'Don't call me out to introduce myself PLEAAAAASE!' I begged in my mind. "Errr... New student over there if you don't mind come up and introduce yourself."

I stood up unwillingly "" I breathed it out

"Hi everyone. I'm Maye, I'm 17 this year. I'm from Australia and I can only speak basic korean. I'm Chinese, fluent with Mandarin, Cantonese and English. Please take care of me" I said with a fake smile on my face.

'es, es everywhere!' I thought to myself

It was break as I walked out on history class. Making not even one friend yet. I sat down at the cafeteria realizing I have no food with me nor do I have money. '' I cuss under my breath.

Tao P.O.V

I guess coming home early didn't help. Afterall I am pretty sick. Manager HyunKyun left me at home. I the television and saw the interview I had alone. The one I confessed of having someone I loved and said it was partly an arranged marriage. I thought about it for some time now. 'Why did teacher lee sooman let this off so easily? Maybe he had a love like this before? Well that doesn't bother me since I get to me with Maye' thinking while having a wide smile on my face. It is now probably the most searched things on net now. "I'm hungry" I thought out loud. I walked up to the fridge seeing if there is anything for me. I found myself staring at a lunchbox next to the stove. I took it and remembered that Maye was going to attend school today. Maybe I should bring this to her. I was smirking not even noticing myself.

I arrived at the school gate still smirking, Girls around me started screaming and it caused more people to gather around me. 'Oh lord how do they still recognize me through this much protection' I thought pouting my lips.

"Excuse me may I ask where the cafeteria is?" Thinking maybe she would be there. A wild fan appeared and grabbed my hand and took me to the cafeteria, while a bunch of fan girls ran after me. "Here is the cafeteria" The wild fan said.

Maye P.O.V

My head followed the screaming and saw EunAe. My face brighten up not even caring the slightest bit about the guy next to her. I approached and screaming her name. EunAe turned facing me and gave me a warm hug while whispering "where were you I was looking for you. I thought you got kidnapped. You are so small!" She said all that in one take in of air. She released me and tilt her head to my ears and said "Hey I just found an idol! I held his wrist, can you believe it." I looked at her and lifted both my brows. "Where is he?" I asked and saw her pointing to a familiar figure. My eyes widen when a person flashed through my mind. Although his back was facing me I knew right away who that was. 'Tao? Why is he here?' I thought to myself.

He turned his face and saw me. "Oh !" I thought out loud. I avoided his eyes and walked the opposite direction leaving EunAe, Tao and the damn fan girls. His long legs got him to caught up on me. He tugged my arms back into a tight back hug. ' ! I'm so doomed. What is he thinking doing this while his fans are there watching' I jerked out of his grip and turned around giving him a 'Leave-now-or-die' Look. He doesn't seem to be bothered by it. He opened his mouth, "Maye why did you jerk out of my back hug?" He said IN FULL KOREAN!

I took his wrist and dragged him out of the crowd. "What do you want? My school life is ruined because of you!"

"What are you talking about?" He said while looking 'OH SO INNOCENT'.

"Bloody hell your whole fandom was there and saw you hug me. Do you think they will let me go?"

"Don't worry about them..." as he pulled out a lunch box "you forgot your lunch at home"

"Thanks but don't ever come here to see me again" I grabbed it and walked off not caring about him. He was finally gone.

Lunch was over as I was packing up. I ran off to class running late. I slammed the door open, all eyes were on me, glaring at me. 'Why is my life like this!' Looking really pissed. At the end of the classes I wanted to talk to EunAe again but couldn't find her at all. I got pushed to a corner by some -looking-girls. They splashed cold water on me and ran away. 'Arrrgh I hate this!'

As I saw the van approach I ran on it dripping wet. Trying not to let others see me. I looked everywhere inside the van trying to find a towel or some tissue but there wasn't any. As we arrived I opened the van door not wanting to get out because it was too cold. Shivering hands while unlocking the door. As I slam the door open, I threw my bag to the ground and walked up infront of Tao, looking  like I wanted to kill someone. He was staring me while I glared at him. "Why are you all wet Maye?" He said looking really worried.

"Why? Did you just ask why I am all wet?" As I widen my eyes "Why did you come to my school? I could last the day without eating alright! I don't want to be on magazine covers or anything!" Grinding my teeth "I hate you! I don't know why am I even here! You don't even know me yet you speak like you knew me your whole life!" As I walked of too my room. I took a change of clothes but is wasn't sleepwears. I took it out walked into the bathroom and slam the door close. As I slide my cold, wet shirt off, I threw it to the ground and slipped on a grey sweatshirt. My skirt slid down my legs as I took a pair of jeans and slid it on. I slam the door open and walked off to my room and zipped the luggage and held the handle of it. I walked out without anyone noticing and left. Walking straight for a park in a complete different street.

Lay P.O.V

I came home with everyone else, walking into the house as it seemed empty. "Tao, Maye where are yous." As I found Tao sleeping on his bed. I look around the house finding no one else. As I heard Baekhyun's voice I walked towards him. Seeing him talking to Chanyeol. "What's wrong?" I asked staring at them both. "Tao seems to have a fever" Baekhyun said. "Hey wasn't Maye with him?" Chanyeol asked. "I looked around the house she doesn't seem like she's home."

"Hyung, hyung!" Sehun shouted from the bathroom. As all three of us ran into the bathroom, seeing Maye's uniform on the ground. "What's wrong" Baekhyun asked "Why is her uniform here?" Sehun look confused. "She doesn't seem like a person that's not responsible." He continued. "Yah! Maye's luggage isn't here!" Xiumin gege shouted, waking up Tao. We all ran into the room. "Did she run away?" Sehun asked.

"What!" Tao's eyes widen. "Go look for her! She's not familiar around here. What if something happens to her!!"

We all left the house, beside Tao because suho made stay home, searching in all directions. I came upon a park and saw someone, from afar, sitting on the swings. The small figure looks like she was crying. I ran towards the park's swings. It was Maye, she didn't look happy at all. She was there sobbing. "Hey what's wrong?" I said in Mandarin. She turned her head towards me but didn't say a word. "You know if your not happy you can tell me." Seeing her wipe her tears flowing down her face.

"Why does this happen to me all the time. Everywhere I go there's always someone giving me a hard time." As she raise her voice a little "I hate my life! Why does someone I do not love at all or even know him, want me!" She breathes in. "I can endure it if it was only a little glaring. But going so far as to pour water on me because of some stupid idol! Seriously, why does this only happen to me!" As she looked away from me.

"I know it's hard for you. Please don't be sad." I explained to her "there may be some rough times but it'll turn out good soon"

"No it won't, it never will. Back in Australia I had so much problem and its been there for a long time. I thought that maybe if I agree on coming to Korea I will get to feel a little better. But no, I just can't stop thinking why won't they want me. Is it because I'm a middle child? Why won't my friends trust me!" She cried

"it's alright, don't cry. If you ever have any problems come to me. I'll help you." I said hoping she will stop crying. She turned my way and wrap her arms around my neck, as I hesitated to hug her back. I patted her head so she'll feel better. "Let's go home. Okay?"

"Mmm." Came from . I took her luggage as she held my hand gripping on it so tight that it felt like a lost kid. I smiled to myself. I unlocked my phone and gave a text to the others to stop looking.

Tao P.O.V

"Why are they taking so long" I pouted. 'What if something bad happen to her? What if she got into an accident?' I thought to myself continueously non-stopping. As I heard the door unlock, I jumped out of my bed and ran to see Lay gege coming in first then Maye. My hands formed a fist as I saw her holding Lay gege's hand. As I was about to speak, "There you are Maye we were so worried" Xiumin gege interrupted. Seeing other member walking in through the door. Also seeing Maye hiding her face behind Lay gege like it was her first time meeting exo.

"I'm going to sleep." She whispered to Lay gege, that everyone heard. Seeing them letting go of each other's hand got me all fired up. As she close the door to the room I grabbed lay gege by the collar. The other exo members looked shock. "Why were you holding her hand!!?" I exclaimed out loud. The door opened again, Maye came out the room from the noise and walked up to me looking shocked. She shook my hands off Lay gege's collar. "Why are to like this." She said squinting her eyes.

"It's not like this I just got a little angry when I saw you to hands in hands." I explained to her.

"Stop acting so immature and grow up! Why did my parents arranged this marriage with you? It would have been better if it was Lay!" She yelled back at me. As my eyes shot wide open.

"You're the one who wanted me because you felt protection when your around me!" I shouted at her.

"What protection I don't even feel safe with you! I don't even remember telling you that! I feel so uncomfortable when I bloody dam around you!" She breathed heavily.

"Stop it you two." Kris gege interrupted our fight. "It's really late, if you continue to shout like that you'll wake the neighbourhood." Maye stomped back into the room. The rest of exo walked off to their rooms too like they saw nothing. I crossed my arms as I walked in the room.

Im the middle of the night I heard noises out side. I stood up not seeing Maye on the bed, I walked outside the room finding her sitting at the dinner table holding a cup of water. "I'm sorry about before" I said as I approached her. She looked up at me then rolled her eyes away from me. I felt a little hurt. "Why do you always say that you don't remember me? We were so close when we were younger." As I made my way sitting infront of her.

"Why do you always care for yourself? Why don't you think about me? Why are you such a liar?" She glared at me

"If I cared for myself, I wouldn't be worrying about you even if I had a fever." That made her look at me worried for a while but stopped and looked away.

"See what I mean your lying again."

"I'm not lying you can go ask the others. If I didn't have the fever I would have found you before Lay gege did." She looked at me again and let out a sigh. "I'm not going to argue with you right now." She stood up and washed the cup before putting it back. I watched her as she slowly walk back into the room. 'Why won't she believe what I say. I'm not the bad guy here!' I thought to myself for a while. I then stood up and went back to the bed and sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

And here is another long chapter. I know this sound so fake and stuff but it is a story I made up after all :) I might update another one in a few days, if possible. And hey I finished my korean assignment that took like days. Have fun reading :3