CHAPTER 20

Get together plan

Tao P.O.V

"Noona can go in with hyung and I'll go with him."  JiHyuk asked Maye, who looked to me. I slowly let the words sink in, my eyes shot down to JiHyuk before pulling Maye into a back hug.

"Maye is going in with me!" I argued back.

"No! Maye is going with my hyung!" He said before crossing his arms and pouting.

"Why not go in together?" Maye laughed at our little argument.

"But-" JiHyuk started but got cut by his brother.

"Lets go in, all of us okay?" This was the first time he has spoken for the whole day. JiHyuk nodded his head and went forward to haunted house. Me and Maye walked inside hand in hand but something felt weird. Maye doesn't seem so excited when we got inside, instead her hand was a bit shaky.

We walked thought the dark, narrow path. Suddenly a person dressed in zombie like clothes, fake blood dripping from his head to his cheeks, wrecked and ripped clothing, came running towards us. I chuckled at the really lame costume as Maye's grip on my hand tightened. I looked over to her to see her shaking and eyes shut tightly closed.

'Is she perhaps scared?' I asked myself before an amused grin showed on my face. I leaned in towards her ear, "ROAR!"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" She screamed at the top of her lungs as she jumped onto me. Her grip on my shirt was so strong that it might rip my shirt. I suddenly heard sobs, finally realizing she was crying.

'! I made her cry again.' I sighed before placing a hand on her head and soothe her.

"Sorry.." I whispered into her ears before walking, while she's still gripping onto my shirt.

We finally got to see the light again. I saw the expression on JiHoon when he saw Maye clinging onto my shirt.

"Is noona alright." The little kid asked with a worried expression. I smiled at him to assure that she's not hurt.

"Maybe nothing scary next time." I said, still trying to calm Maye down. "Want to go eat something?" She looked up and nodded.

We arrived at a restaurant after a long walk. "Come toilet with me." The kid pulled me away from the table and made his way to the toilet. After 10 whole minutes JiHyuk finally came out of the cubicle. He smirked at me while washing his hands.

'Aish this kid is so rude.' I thought and walked out by myself while he followed.

As we were walking to the table, food was already placed there but I didn't care about it. What I cared about is Maye casually talking to JiHoon with a smiled. At the sight I furrowed my brows and walked over to my seat.

We all ate in silence, now leaving the tabled filled with eaten food on plates. I suddenly felt a tug on my shirt, "Can we ride the Ferris wheel?" Mayed asked with her brows lifted.

"Sure" I replied but at the thought of 'we' I let out a sight.

We walked back to the rides area and looked for the Ferris wheel. It wasn't hard to spot at all since it was so big. We stood at the Ferris wheel, "JiHyuk ah~ can noona ride this alone with Tao?" Maye asked as my eyes widen.

"okay..." He said unwillingly and pouted but on the other hand Maye beamed at the answer and pulled me towards the entrance.

We finally sat down waiting for it to go up slowly, we both sat on one side. Maye's head was leaning on my shoulder and my hand around her waist.

"Don't you think this is so romantic?" Maye suddenly asked as we were already near the top.

"Let me make this even better." I said and left Maye confused. I leaned down to meet Maye's eyes at the same level. I pressed my forehead against hers and moved closer. Our lips brushed onto each other's, I pressed my lips on hers after she closed her eyes. Her lips were soft and addicting. I pulled away before we looked into each other's eye.

"Is that better?" I asked trying to hold down a chuckle. She just nodded as her face redden.

We arrived to the bottom a few minutes later. We waited for the two brothers to get off.

We walked around and went on other rides. We also played games, which surprisingly Me, Maye and JiHoon got a big prize for shooting 2 basketball in the hoop, in a row. Me and Maye got the same white fluffy bear and JiHoon got one for JiHyuk. It was a big, brown fluffy dog. After winning some more toys and plush, JiHyuk wanted to go on the carousel. So me and JiHoon stayed behind holding onto their belongs.

We waited in awkward silence until JiHoon suddenly spoke up.

"Don't you dare hurt Maye."

I looked to him and smirked. "And why would I hurt the person I love?"

"I don't know. You might go nuts and hurt her somehow." He looked to me and smiled.

"Sorry for the punch last time...."

"Ohh that... It didn't hurt at all." I lifted a brow before we both burst into laughter.

After that everything went by smoothly. We were chatting happily as Maye was confused to see us laughing with each other.

Maye P.O.V

"Maye can you hear me out...." JiHoon asked.

I replied with a simple, "fine" although I was still angry at him.

"about me and your mother..... It was my mother who accepted the offer and transferred me to the school you were going to go to" He breathed before returning to talking. "As you might know... My mother only cares about earning money and nothing else, so my mother handed me your mother's phone number so we can talk about it. She sent me a photo of you and a list of things you like along with the money. I accepted it without knowing that I'll fall for you just after meeting you. You just seem so different to other girls." He stopped and let out a long sigh.

"Why didn't you sent back the thing and reject her?" I interrupted his talking.

"My mother wouldn't let me. She took the money and hid it." My lips twitched, wanting to laugh but still managed to hold it in.

"How much was it."

"About 11000000 won" I mentally face palmed myself, to me the amount wasn't a lot but I just hated it when my mother spend money randomly. (about $10000)

"I'm not sure of what to do now..." I raised a brow and smiled at him.

"I'll talked to her when I have time and don't worry about the money."

"Let me finish telling the story first." He said and pouted which caused me to giggle. "The day you transferred to the school, I was surprised you looked so different from the photo. I guess puberty hits hard." He said as I choked on saliva.

"Yah! I still look the same!" I shot him a glare.

"I was joking okay.... You seem to like the things I liked and I just fell for you. I liked you but now we can only be friends but someday I will definitely find a girl 100 times better and prettier then you." My eyes widen as I scrunched my nose.

"Tch, What are you talking about I'm the best you can get." I pouted, not knowing where I got all this confident from.

After some more talking the food we ordered earlier, arrived.

I thought while running a hand in my hair as it was dripping wet from the shower.

'Today sure was a fun day.'

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

GUYS THIS IS NOT THE LAST CHAPTER ;)

IT TOOK ME AGES TO WRITE THIS BECAUSE OF THE LAG.

SORRY THE REALLY LATE UPDATE / SHORT CHAPTER.

{SUBSCRIBE ~ UPVOTE ~ COMMENT}

thank you subbies for waiting so patiently.

(Go to my profile and follow my instagram ;) I follow back, just message me your instagram~~❤️❤️)

MIND MY LANGUAGE :

ANOTHER AMAZING NEWS!! EXO IS GOING TO HAVE A COMEBACK NEXT MONTH!!! LIKE YEAH~~ I CANT WAIT MAN I HOPE ITS AS GOD AS GROWL AND IS LOVED BY OTHER LIKE MAMA WOLF AND GROW~~ BUT SERIOUSLY... YOU SM! FOR TAKING OUR MONEY AND NOT LETTING EXO REST!! ALSO SHINEE TOO!