CHAPTER 25

Get together plan

JiHoon P.O.V

I saw a few people bickering outside a house as I walked. I squinted my eyes to get a better view, to my surprise it was Maye, EunAe, MinJee and Tao. I wondered what they were bickering about so i crossed the road. Maye didn't seem to be feeling too well, her face was pale and her legs were trembling, while her hands were squeezing her stomach. As I saw her wobble and sway side to side, I knew what was coming next. I quickly ran to catch her before she landed on the ground.

"WHAT THE ARE YOU GUYS DOING?" I shouted.

"JiHoon?" They said in unison.

"STOP STARING AND GET MAYE TO THE HOSPITAL NOW!" I yelled at them, they gasped when they saw Maye in my arms, unconscious.

"WHAT HAPPENED?" EunAe shouted out with wide eyes.

"MAYE!" Tao ran and took Maye from my arms before running off.

"WAIT!" I shouted out and ran after him. He got himself a taxi and went off without us. I quickly got another one and went on it with EunAe and MinJee.

"FOLLOW THE TAXI IN FRONT OF US NOW." I pointed to their taxi.

"Why are you guys bickering outside someone's house?" I asked as I eyed the taxi in front of ours.

"Tao did something really wrong and that was my house." EunAe's voice sounded shaky.

"WHAT!!" I shot them a look.

"She.... Tao... This girl.." EunAe stammered before tears spilled from her eyes.

"It's okay Eunnie" MinJee tried to soothe her.

"Wait so Tao cheated on Maye?" I asked as I squeezed the my fist. My nails digging into my palm so deep that it might bleed.

"No! But it's something like that... I mean like Maye thinks it's like that....Maybe? Anyways, the girl started a fight with Maye and Tao took her side. He kept trying to make her apologize to that girl.... I think her name was Ah ri?" She turned to EunAe who was wiping her tears away.

"Yeah, she's Lee Sooman's daughter" she croaked out. We fell silence for a bit until the taxi abruptly stopped.

"We are here, 3000won." The taxi driver said as I dug up some coins in my jean's pocket.

We ran inside the hospital to find Maye and Tao. Tao stood there frozen with a spark of tear in his eye. I walked up to him, about to slam him to the wall but instead I let out a sigh. I went to sit down on the seats and waited. The doctor came out with a relief smile.

"She's fine now, she had food poisoning. We already helped do a gastric suction, just next time watch what she eats." The doctor playfully scolded us. "She must be hospitalized for a few days, so we can see how she's doing. We also need to give her the fluid and electrolytes she needs."

We let out sighs as we walked to the room she was in.

"I'll sign in for her." I said and walked but someone stopped me.

"I'll do it, visit her.... She probably doesn't want to see me right now." Tao look down.

Maye P.O.V

I woke up as I felt pain everywhere. There were needles still in me while my stomach felt like it was empty.

"Am I in the hospital?" I asked.

"You know that's not what you're meant to say. It's suppose to be 'Where am I?'" I giggled a little at MinJee's lame joke.

"You lame...." My voice soften when I saw JiHoon behind the two girls. I smiled at him as he smiled back, my eyes wandered away to find that someone but he wasn't there.

"Where is..." I scrunched my nose before continuing. "Tao....?"

"Why are you still looking for him?" MinJee asked irritated.

"I... Just want to see him...." I said lowering my head. The door suddenly cracked open as my head quickly turned to see. "Tao...." I smiled with tears when I knew he didn't leave me.

"Let's leave them alone." JiHoon dragged angry EunAe and MinJee out. "Remember what I said to you at everland. Don't up."

I heard what JiHoon said and sent him a confused look but he just smiled and walked out.

"So.... What did you want to talk to me about?" I stared at his worried face.

"I'm sorry for making you apologize to Ah ri.... But whatever you guys were talking about, you didn't have to slap her-" I cut him off.

"Don't make me start this again." I held onto my patients.

"Okay okay... I'm sorry Maye, you don't have to apologize, just don't leave me please." Tao walked to me and held onto my hand. "Please forgive me." He said as he puts my hand on his cheek.

"Fine." I said but held the same expression. Although I wasn't satisfied with him not believing what I said but this was enough. Having him with me and apologizing to me. He then puckered his lips and tapped it a few time while a smile crept up on my face.

"I miss your kiss, even thought it wasn't that long." He said and closed his eyes. I cupped his face before leaning in to give him a peck. I pecked him on the forehead and let out a giggle, obviously messing with him.

"On my lips." He tapped his lip again. I leaned in to peck his lip.

"A kiss." He whined.

"That was a kiss!" I pouted.

"That was a peck." I sighed and leaned him for a proper kiss. I was about to pull away but he wrapped his arms around my waist, deepening the kiss. I muffled against his soft lips as he my lips. My eyes widened and kept my lips tightly closed while my heart fluttered.

"You ert." I said after pulling away.

"Don't all couple kiss like this?" He asked with a fake-innocent face. I was about to reply but my jaws dropped to the ground when I saw the amount of people in my room, staring at us.

"Maybe visiting the late wasn't a good time." Sehun backed away slowly.

"WHEN WERE YOU GUYS HERE AND HOW DID YOU KNOW!" I blushed many shade of red.

"Since the kiss... And blame Kai." Kyungsoo said while pointing to Kai.

"I told him..." EunAe took the blame and blushed as well. I smirked before turning to MinJee, she gave me the same smirk.

"GO HOME!!" Tao shot them glares before pulling me into his embrace. My head rested on his shoulder and his on the nape of my neck.

"Alright, whatever have your lovey dovey time, but don't forget we have to perform tomorrow." Suho said before leaving with the rest.

"Now let's finish what we started" Tao suddenly said as I glare at him.

"I'm a sick person here!" I pushed him away before laying down but the excuse wasn't enough because he smashed his lips on mine before I knew it.

"Wo ai ni~~" he whispered on my lips.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HEY! CONGRATS TO EXOSUNSHIPPER FOR GUESSING IT WAS JIHOON~~~

hahahaha sorry if this chapter was weird but I was so happy writing this chapter <3 wish I had a love like this~

{SUBSCRIBE~UPVOTE~COMMENT}

Love anonymous.