CHAPTER 19

Get together plan

Maye P.O.V

We went inside of Everland after we purchased the tickets. My mouth gapped by the beautiful sight, the buildings were like castles. I started to walk off, forgetting Tao was here with me.

"Yah! Do you want to get lost?" I turned back to the voice.

"Ahh... Mianhae.... Oppa?" I battered my eyelashes, cutely, giving off a puppy look while walking up to him.

"Aigoo you're so cute" He pinched my nose, moving left and right.

"ah! ah ah! OPPA!" I finally managed to slap his hand away from my nose.

"Anyways what do you want to do first?" He asked as my eyes shows what I was interested in.

I dragged him all the way to the rides, still amazed at what I was seeing.

While walking to the rides, there was a beautiful garden full of colourful flowers. We stopped there for a few minutes to take a few selca. There was one picture I loved the most, Tao was holding my waist and ready to press the button. What happened next surprised me, he pressed his soft on my cheeks before pressing the button. After the photo taking the photo, held me close to his body, pressing my head on his chest. I was worrying that he would feel the heat from my cheeks on his chest. I slighted pushed him away, still embarrassed at what he did, but pretended to play it cool. I walked away from him, leaving him speechless.

'Oh my god!! He kissed my cheeks in public!!' I panicked in my mind while cupping both my cheeks to hide my flushed face. After enough of panicking, I turned back, to my surprise he wasn't there. My panicking self started to show more.

"TAO!?! WHERE ARE YOU?? DON'T PLAY WITH ME!!" I shouted with a scared voice, people around me was staring at me. Tear are near to flowing from my eyes. I couldn't hold it back anymore, a tear rolled down my cheeks as it continued.

"Maye! are you crying?" I heard a voice behind me as a pair of arms wrapped around my waist. I turned my head to face Tao, he had a worried face on.

"where.... were you?" I managed to find my voice. 

"Sorry!~ I just wanted to scared you... I didn't mean to make you cry..." He said as he pulled me closer in the hug.

"But theres nearly nowhere to hide." I said, trying to stop my tears.

"I ran around the whole garden...." He smiled sheepishly while rubbing his back neck which caused me to giggle at his silliness.

"Pabo!" I playfully slapped his arm and pouted.

"Okay okay... Mianhae. Lets go now." he said with korean and chinese.

"WAAAAH!!" I stared in awe at the colourful sight of rides. A shop I saw at the corner of my eyes caught my attention. I dragged Tao into the store and looked for something that every couple should wear when they come to the amusement park, couple headbands.

After looking for a while in the store, I found a leopard printed headband with ears. I quickly grabbed it and eyed Tao, who was looking at me curiously.

"No. I am not wearing that." he said bluntly.

"Tch. You don't have to wear it then.... I'm still getting it" I stopped then smirked before opening mouth again. "Maybe i should get this for Lay oppa-"

Tao cut me off by snatching the headband out of my hand and placing it on his head.

"I'll wear it... But I'm going to choose one for you now." he said looking at me with a raised brow. I'm guessing he was seeing which one I would suit.

'no! NOT THAT ONE!' I yelled mentally.

"This one." he took the white cat eared headband and placed it on my head.

'Aish! I said not that one.' I bit my bottom lip.

"whatever lets go pay for it now." I said as I dragged him again, to the counter. We got out to meet the fresh cool air, it wasn't cold anymore because spring was coming. I looked around to see which ride we should go on next, suddenly Tao's hand tighten around mine. I followed his gaze as it landed on a male figure, holding onto a smaller male's hand.

"Lets go oppa." I tugged his hand but before we could get away from them, they saw us.

"MAYE NOONA!" the familiar male voice eco through my head. The two figure walked to us.

"Hey! JiHyuk how are you?" I asked not wanting to look at his brother.

"I asked hyung to come to Everland... because mummy is too busy to take me out.." I felt sorry for the kid. He was only seven yet his mother is always busy.

"Noona..... Can we go together? The more the merrier?" I was speechless for a moment before turning to Tao. He didn't seem to mind the kid but it was JiHoon who he minded.

"yah!" I nudged Tao's shoulder and raised a brow, asking for permission to go. He nodded before pulling me in his arms.

"Then what do you want to go on JiHyuk~" I asked totally ignoring the person next to me.

"I want to go on that!!" He shouted pointed to a rollercoaster. I beamed in happiness that this kid knows what I wanted to ride. I eyed him from head to toes while we walked to the rollercoaster.

"Yah JiHyuk ah~ Are you tall enough?" I furrowed my brows. He nodded in happiness, we are not waiting in line for the next coaster to come. My inside was mixed with excitement and nervousness.

The coaster came and it was two to a seat, I saw JiHoon sitting down as Tao sat next to him like its normal. I held down my laugh at their awkward faces. We buckled up and waited for it to start.

'OH MY GOD! !!' I swore inside my head as the coaster was going upwards.

It was already at the top, what happened next was just came in a flash. The coaster zoomed downwards then in loops, screams was heard everywhere.

It finally stopped with me breathing crazily yet smiling. That was one of the best rollercoaster I've been on for sure.

"What next JiHyuk??" I asked excitedly but when I heard what he wanted to go IN next, my heart dropped.

"Haunted house!" Jihyuk shouted as my mouth gapped.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Short yet fluffy chapter >:D I know you like fluffy ones :3 I didn't edit it at all :S SORRY~~ AND ALSO GUISE I AM SO DISAPPOINTED IN SASAENG FANS >:l RUINED MY BABY BACON'S ONE AND ONLY BROTHER'S WEDDING.

 

MIND MY LANGUAGE BUT.

WHAT THE MAN...? ARE THEY EN OKAY? THE WHOLE WEDDING WAS RUINED BECAUSE OF THOSE DAM FANS!! (well not completely ruined you know what i mean...) I MEAN LIKE LEAVE THEM ALONE WHEN THEY ARE HAVING THEIR FREE TIME.

{SUBSCRIBE~UPVOTE~COMMENT}

Thanks my subbies ~

Love anonymous~