BONUS KAIAE CHAP.

Get together plan
EunAe P.O.V
 
It has been two weeks since Tao stopped Maye from leaving. The couple is now living happily along each other's side. Maye would always text me how happy she was and would always send loving pictures of them together. Although Tao had to leave Korea sometimes, Maye seem to be fine with it. As for Ah ri, she apologized to both Tao and Maye, which they accepted her apology. I was still angry as to why they would but after some times she seem to have changed.
 
My phone vibrated as I was watching my favourite t.v show. Although the show was my favourite, the one who texted me was more important. I turned off the t.v before opening the text, knowing it will be a long night.
 
'Eunnie what are you doing?' Kai texted.
 
'I was watching t.v. What about you jonginnie oppa?'
 
'Nothing much... Just on my bed texting you.' I blushed a little.
 
'Only me?' I questioned as I had a huge grin on my face.
 
'Yeah... Am I bothering you watching your t.v?'
 
'No No No! I 'WAS' watching t.v.' I replied as soon I saw the text. Instead of another text my phone lit up and Kai's phone number flashed on the screen.
 
"OH MY GOD! HIS CALLING ME!" I squealed, although we had each other's number for quite some times, we always felt awkward talking through the phone.
 
"Hey..." I calmed myself down before answering the phone.
 
"hey... so...." I giggled quietly at the awkwardness.
 
"Maybe calling me wasn't such a good idea..."
 
"Why?" He asked almost too fast.
 
"It's so awkward..." I confessed.
 
"True... Want to go out now? Like watch a movie with me." My inside was squealing. I looked at the clock hanging on above my t.v, it said 7:45.
 
"S-sure..." I agree before he told me where to meet up. We didn't know how to hang up so we were arguing who should hang up, in the end I lost.
 
"AHHHHHHH! ITS A DATE!!" I rolled around my couch feeling super excited. I quickly dashed into my room to get dressed up, an oversized jumper, black tights and a blue beanie. Simple yet stylish.
 
I realized I was running late the time I got out of the house. All the excitement disappeared as it was taken over by worries.
 
'What if he isn't there.... What if he went because I was late.' I thought over and over as I took the bus.
 
"OPPA!!!" I shouted out as I was running to him. "I'm sorry for being late...."
 
"It's okay... We can always watch another movie, it doesn't have to go as planned." He mumbled the last bit but I heard it.
 
"You planned it?" I asked raising my brows.
 
"You look cute today... Let's go buy the tickets." He successfully changed the topic as I followed him in. We brought the ticket to a horror movie, my favourites. We also brought popcorns and drinks.
 
"Over there." Kai pointed to our seat before going to sit down. I sat next to him, the theatre was really quiet, too quiet. Realizing late, we were alone there.
 
"Hey... Are you scared?" I asked still having the heat around my cheeks.
 
"No, you?"
 
"I love horror movies!" I clapped my hands together. Before we can say anymore, the lights turned off and the screen . "WAHHH! ITS STARTING!"
 
Kai P.O.V
 
"WAHHH! ITS STARTING!" She tugged onto my sleeves. I chuckled at her excited self before putting my hand onto of hers. I could felt her tense as she hesitantly pulled away.
 
Halfway thought the movie, there was a part where the main female was walking down the stairs alone in the dark. As she turned around there was nothing but a loud thud. She turned back around only to find a doll's head hanging off nowhere, or it should be floating. EunAe flinched at the scene before shifting closer to me, I smirked as her hands crawled up my upper arm and held it there. Sometimes giving me a few squeeze. My eyes were not on the screen anymore but on EunAe. The expressions she made were so cute.
 
"I thought you said you weren't scared." I as I said I with a low voice. She flinched hearing me before giving me a look.
 
"I'm not s-scared...." Her voice trailed off with her eyes.
 
"what if I told you that this story was real..." I whispered into her ear which made her clung onto me tighter, eyes closed.
 
"STOP IT OPPA!" EunAe shouted. I poked her other side as she pounced onto me, clutching onto my shirt. "Okay.... I lied.... I'm scared."
 
"I'm sorry~ I'll stop teasing you now." I patted her head, she lifted her head to look at me but frooze when our eyes met. She was about to pull away but I stopped her. "I like you Eunnie."
 
She looked at me with surprise written all over her face. As she realized what I said her face redden, the light on the screen helped me to see. "I.. Like you too..." She bravely admitted.
 
"Really?" I asked with wide eyes as she just nodded. "So you'll go out with me?"
 
"Not publicly." She smiled. "We can be together but just for you, we'll hide out relationship."
 
"You are the best." I chuckled as I pulled her head in so I can kiss it.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
SORRY IF THIS IS CRAPPY, I DIDNT KNOW HOW TO END IT...
ALTHOUGH IT IS HOLIDAY NOW (JUST STARTED) MY REPORTS ARE SO BAD!!!! I FAILED GEO AND ENG!! MY PARENTS ARE GOING TO MAKE ME GO ENG TUTOR! AND I NEED TO WORK FFS ;"( I rather have school tbh.
so many of you'd subscribed after the story was finish ;') thank you.
 
LOVE ANONYMOUS.