CHAPTER 23

Get together plan

Maye P.O.V

She slammed me to the wall and raised her hand. My eyes shut close automatically but nothing came to contact with me face. I started thinking all the scenario that will happen if I open my eyes. Finally my eyes opened to see her glaring at the person that stopped her hand. My eyes trailed to who she was glaring at, my eyes widen at the male standing there.

"Jonghyun oppa, let go." She said sharply.

"What you are doing is wrong, so I will not let go." Jonghyun said as Ah ri snapped her head my way and scoffed.

"You're lucky this time, next time it won't end like this." She said with her grating voice before she stormed off.

"Are you okay?" Jonghyun asked while I studied his feature, his eyes were sparkling as the light shone on it, his y jawline, though he wasn't as tall as Tao but he was definitely cute. Seeing a male celebrity for the first time, excluding Exo.

"You know an answer will be good." He asked, more like a statement than a question.

"Ah... Sorry and I'm fine." I said and looked away before he thinks I'm checking him out, which is what I really did. I moved away from the wall, then I felt a sharp pain on the back of my head and shrieked unattractivly.

"You said you were fine." He quickly went to check my head. He sighed, "Good thing there's no scratch or blood."

"It's probably caused by the way she pushed me to the wall. If there was any sight of blood, I would have her kill." I said and eyed the wall, like Ah ri was actually there.

"You're so adorable." Jonghyun chuckled at me which made me turn a bit pink. "So... Are you new?"

"New?" I said with furrowed brows.

"Like are you a new trainee?" He asked again.

"Me a trainee?" My eyes widen and he nodded. A chuckle left my lips, "No, no, no I'm here with someone."

"You know others aren't allowed in here?" I asked with a raised brow.

"She's with me hyung." Tao showed up behind Jonghyun.

"Oppa~" a smile crept on my face and I trotted into a hug with Tao. We pulled back and smiled sweetly to each other.

"Tao... Is she the girl?" Jonghyun asked with wide eyes as Tao nodded. While I stood in the middle of the two of them, looking from Jonghyun to Tao and back, confused, repeating it a few times.

"Mwo?" I mouthed to Tao but he just chuckled and I frowned.

"Don't worry, it's nothing bad." Jonghyun said with his angelic smile. He smile was enough to melt anyone's heart, if they were single. I was still curious of what they were talking about so I started tug on Tao's sleeves and giving him puppy eyes.

"It's about our relationship." He said as he put an arm on my shoulder.

"Wait you told people about our relationship?" My eyes when wide.

"It was on the news." He said and gave me the Are-you-serious-face, then it hit me.

"Ahhh! That's right It was on the news!" I said aloud which cause chuckles from both boys. I bit my lip in embarrassment.

"Hyung, we are going to go back to the practice room okay?" Tao bowed before walking back to the room. We were back into the room but Ah ri wasn't there.

'I guess today isn't her day.' I smiled to myself. I looked at Sehun and gave him another thumbs up and in return I got a thumbs up from him too.

Today was a really fun day, getting to piss Ah ri off, getting to meet Jonghyun in real life, talk to him and smile at each other, finally was watching Tao perform on stage again.

The next day wasn't so pleasant, bumping into Ah ri early in the morning, more like she knocked my shoulder with hers. Next we had lunch and she took most of Tao's attention by saying all these false stuff. Although he did talk to me and feed me but it wasn't as much as usual. After lunch she stood up and pretended to trip and purposely touched TAO'S CHEST. Anger built up in me but I controlled it.

"Oppa~~ Want to go somewhere close by with me since there is still time...?" She said with an innocent face, I felt like vomiting seeing that ridiculous face. I disliked the sight of her clinging onto him so much that I didn't want to see it anymore and walked away from them.

"Aish! She's so annoying!" I gritted my teeth and ruffled my hair.

"Who is?" I looked to the right and saw Jonghyun's head poking out of another practice room. I smile softly at him and walked to him.

"Ah ri who else... She's clinging onto Tao today. Tao hardly even talked to me, and they're still at it right now." I sighed and pouted. He squeezed my cheeks.

"Stop pouting, although you're still cute like this but I like you smiling more." He smiled and I can't help but smile as well. I talked to Jonghyun for a while, getting to know each other more. I had a little too much water and I had to use the washroom. So I dismissed myself and walked off to the washroom.

Before I got to get in the washroom someone stopped me.

"What do you want." I groaned.

"So how do you like me around Tao?" She asked with a smirk on her face.

"Not very much."

"Good, because that's what I wanted." She said before pushing my shoulder.

"WHAT THE ?" I shouted in English. "DONT EN TOUCH ME." I glared at her. She didn't seem to understand what I said but still had the smirk on her face.

"What, are you going to tell Tao?" She tilted her head.

Thats when I heard something snap inside of me. I pushed her back, she stumbled backward and hit the washroom door. I tripped her down onto the floor, since I had quiet a fit and strong body. She stood up again and pulled on my hair, with the man strength she knocked my head onto the wall. Everything went blurry for a second before I recover and i got her hand out of my hair. I slapped her across the face.

"AH RI!!" Tao's voice was heard. I turned my head to see Tao and the rest of Exo run towards us. I expected Tao to comfort me but instead he ran to Ah ri's side, examining and the cheek I slapped. I felt something tore inside me a little.

"Maye what did you do!?" Tao shot me a glare as I was lost for words.

'His with Ah ri even though it was her fault.' I held back the tears that were threatening to fall from my eyes.

"Oppa~ it's not her fault... I accidently said the wrong thing... She didn't mean it." I glared at her oh-so-innocent-face, that was already covered in fake tears. She held onto Tao's shirt as Tao took her into his arms.

'That's meant to be my place...'

"Maye apologize to Ah ri."

"No.." I mumbled.

"Hurry up Maye." He said sharply.

"I SAID NO! ITS NOT MY FAULT!" I yelled at them, I turned my head to face Lay as little droplet of tears fell. He sighed and took me into his arms before walking away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

THANK YOU FOR WAITING~~ HAHAHAHAHAHAS... a little drama :)

I seriously need to thank you subbies/readers for continuing to read even though it has really bad grammars :)

(you reading this now is already a lot for me <3)

{SUBSCRIBE~UPVOTE~COMMENT}

Love anonymous~