CHAPTER 24

Get together plan

Lay P.O.V

"Maye it's alright, if you explain it to him he'll understand. Trust me he'll listen to you." I said to calm her down while her face was on my shoulder, still crying. She stayed silence as we sat at a cafeteria table, the cafeteria was empty at this time of the day. "Maye it's Tao's fault for accusing you even though you did nothing. So you have to tell him the truth."

"I can't....didn't you see....him back then? He cared.... more about her then.... me." She croaked out each word.

"It's not true-"

"Maybe this is right... She fits perfectly with Tao...." She cried some more. I couldn't do anything but pat her head. "Maybe it'll be a good thing that I move away from everyone and everything... It just never goes right-"

"MAYE!" Kris appeared with the rest of Exo, except for Tao. "How can you say that!"

Kris pulled both of her wrist so she would look at him but when he saw her crying he softened. "Maye you shouldn't say that... Since Exo are apart of the everyone and we don't want you to leave."

"That's right! Maye you deserve Tao more then her." Luhan said bluntly.

"But.... She's pretty, cute, rich and much much more compare to me..." Maye said, trying to hide her face back on my shoulder. Then again there was the silence, nobody could reply to her seeing her like that.

"MAYE!" Another voice came from afar. All heads turned to look at that person that Maye probably doesn't want to see right now, as he ran to us. Everyone's head followed Tao running to us beside one, Maye's.

"I'm sorry..." Tao said as Maye's head slowly lifted up to meet his eyes.

"Sorry for what? Are you saying sorry for her or are you saying sorry because you're going to leave me!" Maye shot back at Tao which cause most of us to gasp.

"No.... I'm sorry for yelling at you.." Tao spoke

'So you still believe that girl?' I mentally face palmed myself.

"Since I said sorry... Please go say sorry to Ah ri, she's really upset right now." Tao's word cause the whole of Exo to have wide eyes, knowing someone was going to snap. Maye abruptly stood up.

"Sorry to Ah ri?" Maye asked as we all kept out silent.

"Yes, now let's got." Tao grabbed Maye's hand and was about to leave but Maye harshly shook his hand off his.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS HUANG ZITAO!!? YOU WANT ME TO SAY SORRY TO HER WHEN IT WAS HER FAULT!!" Maye finally snapped.

"Maye, don't start this again. I saw everything-"

"THAT WASN'T EVERYTHING! I...." She stop to take a breath as tears continuously flow down her cheeks, "Hate you...." Her voice was as low as a whisper but everyone heard it. Tao eyes widen, looking stunned at her words. Maye took this chance to run away, as we all stood there dazed as well.

Maye P.O.V

I arrived in front of EunAe's house but hesitated to ring the doorbell.

'What if I'm bothering her...' I thought then turned around to walk away but someone stopped me.

"Maye why are you here?" Her eyes widen seeing my face. "MOST IMPORTANTLY WHY ARE YOUR EYES SWOLLEN?? DID YOU CRY?"

"You know I'll thank you if you were softer.." I forced a chuckle but it sounded way too fake.

"Come inside, lets talk." She led me in the house.

It took me about half an hour telling EunAe everything, between my sobs.

"Who's that !? I'll en punch the out of her." EunAe abruptly stood up and was already pulling her sleeves up.

"You have no chance EunAe... She's Lee Sooman's daughter..." I sighed and let out a chuckle. "It's right for her to be together with him..... She's better-"

EunAe cuts me off from speaking, "SHE IS SO NOT BETTER THEN YOU!" She said before tackling me to a hug. Unknowingly it formed a smile on my face but faded completely when my phone started to vibrate. I pushed EunAe off and stared at the phone.

"Should I pick up?" I asked.

"I'll pick it up for you." She snatched the phone out of my hand and answered the call with loudspeaker.

"Maye-"

"Hello?"

"Isn't this Maye's number?"

"Yes but she doesn't want to talk to you right now." EunAe said straightforwardly.

"Please let me speak to her..."

"If you called earlier I wouldn't have minded but now that she told me everything, not a chance."

"OPPA~~ Hurry up!" Suddenly a female voice appeared, it was clear who it was.

"WHO WAS THAT!" EunAe shouted in anger, also 100% sure of who it was. "ARE YOU SERIOUS! MAYE IS HERE AND IS CRYING HER EYES OUT YET YOU DARE BE WITH THAT BITC-"

"Stop it EunAe!" I stopped her from yelling and snatched the phone back.

"MAYE!" Tao shouted into the phone but before he could say anything else I ended the call. I turned my phone off an threw it on the couch, I let out a long groan and fell onto the couch.

"EunAe, can you help me forget this?" I asked after thinking for a while. She gave me a confused look and asked why.

"Let's go eat! I want to eat late night street food!" I relaxed myself and smiled all my heart. "Let's invite MinJee as well!"

"YES! THATS THE SPIRIT GIRL! I'll go call MinJee now okay." She went off to her room to get her phone to call MinJee.

 After a few hours spent on watching t.v and waiting for MinJee to finish her new part-time job, the doorbell finally rung. I borrowed one of EunAe's outfit to wear. We all walked to a bus station while EunAe was busy telling what happened to me to MinJee.

We finally arrived, we walked around looking at the delicious foods and how they were made. To be honest it was pretty interesting. We tried out a lot of foods, including savory pancakes, hotteok, bongeobbang, odeng, hotba and more. We ate until we were all full and talked about funny things. We were all laughing as we arrived in front of EunAe's house, I immediately stopped laughing when I saw a pair of familiar eyes.

"How do know I live here?" EunAe shot Tao a hateful glare.

"I somehow managed to make Kai tell me."

"WHAT!?" MinJee's eyes widen. "YOU TOLD KAI WHERE YOU LIVED?"

"I need to talk to Maye." Tao said but both MinJee and EunAe was shocked at Tao's previous words. EunAe probably not expecting Tao to say Kai told him where she lives and MinJee probably shocked because Kai knows where she lives.

"What's going on with you and...?" MinJee said smirking.

"N-nothing!" She stuttered.

"Hey! Can I talk to Maye? You guys can talk elsewhere." Tao stopped them.

"No!" They both said in unison and started arguing with Tao. Everything was just a mess right now in my head, nothing in my head was straight. Dizziness filled my head as my stomach started to ache.

"Hey..." I said low as a whisper but they still argued. I clenched onto my stomach as it hurts even more, "It hurts...." I whimpered. Suddenly everything went blank, feeling like I was falling but a pair of arms caught me before I passed out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey there! Thank you new subbies <33 I'm so happy there was quite a lot of new subbies <3

Sorry of the boring chapter.... But I'm considering to end the story soon?

Or do you want me to drag it longer win fluffy chapters?

{SUBSCRIBE~UPVOTE~COMMENT}

love Anonymous~~