CHAPTER 11

Get together plan

Maye P.O.V

I stormed out the bathroom with my clothes in my hands, leaving Tao and his shocked face. I quickly changed in then room after I locked the door. 'WHAT THE WAS THAT!!' I wanted to bang my head into the wall. I locked myself up in the room for a while doing nothing but stare at the four walls. I felt chills going down my spine everytime I thought about Tao looking at my body. 'Stupid Maye stop thinking about it!!' I slapped my cheeks a few time before unlocking the door and peeking through the little gap. 'What is he doing?' I stared at him as he was on the couch starring at coffee table. It seems like he was mumbling to himself. I walked closer to listen to what he was mumbling about. "Maye was ....." My eyes widen at his mumbles.

"TAO YOU JERK! FORGET IT NOW!!! FORGET EVERYTHING YOU SAW!!" I yelled at him, trying to catch my breath after yelling at him. Tears were about to fall from my eyes but I kept it in. It felt like I've been , my chest started to hurt just by remembering it. I pressed my temple and let out a sigh which also letted my tears flow down my face. I couldn't stop the flowing tears, I bit my lip and sniffed a few times before Tao turned to see me crying. "Don't cry please Maye. I promised I won't think of it." He said as he furrowed his brows and pulled me into his embrace.

"I hate you!" I said as I tried to push and hit him but instead of letting go he held me tighter with his arms around my waist. "Let go of me! I hate you!" I mumbled in on his shoulder as I gave up.

"I'm sorry Maye it wasn't on purpose." I didn't reply to him, the room was filled with no sound but my sniffing. It somehow felt comfortable when he hugs me, it was like he always hugs me.

"Maye ill always be with you." I heard a voice in my head. I turned a bit to my left to see Tao's light brown hair tangled with his ear piercing. "I'm sorry for slapping you earlier Tao." I said it in a calm gentle voice as I untangle his hair.

"No I deserved the slap.... I'm the one who is meant to say sorry, Maye." He voice soothed me.

"No I-" I was cut off by my growling stomach. 'Why does it always growl at the wrong time??' I thought as I regretted not feeding myself before.

"Do you want me to make you ramen?" He pulled away the hug and smiled at me. I nodded looking down to the floor. He went into the kitchen as I sat down on the couch. He took out stuffs and started cooking with the things he had.

After a while I smelled something really nice, my eyes left the tv screen and went to the kitchen. I stared at the pot of ramen with my mouth opened, nearly drooling. "Close that mouth of yours, Your drooling all over the food." He chuckled as I quickly closed my mouth.

"Is it done yet?" I fussed him so I can feed my growling stomach.

"Wait a few more minute." He said as he stirred the soup and took a sip making me feel so much more hungrier

"I want to try!" As I moved closer towards him, he lifted the spoon above his head not letting me get hold of it. I started to jump for the spoon in his right hand. Suddenly I realized I was too close to him, we were a few centimeters apart, my lips almost met his but I turned around avoiding it. 'What is this? Why is my heartbeat beating so fast?' I thought while placing a hand over my chest, it was hitting against my ribs so hard that it can almost be heard. "M-Maye the.... Ramen is done" I flinched at his word as he went with the pot of ramen to the table.

"Ah.. Mmm" I replied and went to in the chair opposite to him. I started chewing down the ramen but unknowingly my eyes were looking at him, the oil on his lips while he is slurping the soup from his bowl. I shifted my eyes making eye contact with him, I choked on the ramen that was in my mouth. He passed me a cup of water an I chugged it down. "Are you okay?" he looked worried.

"I'm fine." I avoided his gaze. As I heard the door opening, "finally their back." I thought aloud.

"OH MY GOD!! IT'S RAMEN!" Xiumin yelled as he came in and saw the ramen on the table.

"Hyung didn't you just eat?" Baekhyun said as he face palmed himself. I chuckled and handed him my bowl, "You can eat I'm done eating." He grabbed the bowl and gave me a smile. I left to the room and went on my phone. I sighed in dispointment, 'Ever since I came here no one has even sent me a message to ask how I was doing....' I chucked the phone on the table and went to lay on the bed. I had my pillow on my face, slowly breathing into the pillow.

"Hey Maye! Slow down your going to fall!"  I flicked the pillow away from my head and sat up. My head felt light and I breathed heavily. 'Who is that boy...??' I asked myself trying to think of his name. I turned toward my right side to find Tao sleeping  comfortably. My hand automatically reached out to his face and it. 'What is wrong with me!' I pulled my hand back and placed it on my forehead. I layed back down onto the bed and closed my eyes forcing myself back to sleep.

I woke up from my sleep to the sound of the annoying alarm. 'At least they aren't here.' I thought as I looked around the room. I got ready and left for school.

The school was in sight after a long walk but before I got past the school gate, a pair of long arms scooped me up. I gasped and removed the arms and landed on the ground before turning around. I sighed in relief when I saw JiHoon. "You scared me!" I playfully slapped his arms.

"That hurts!" He said sarcastically, playing along. I rolled my eyes and left him there standing. He catched up to me without having to even run and interlocked our fingers. Suddenly EunAe popped up gave me a grin while nudging my shoulder with hers. "What?" I acted like I didn't know what she was doing.

"Don't what me." She said still having the grin on her face. "Oh right! Why didn't you go school yesterday?" 

"Errrmmmm..... I just didn't feel like school." I lied. 'What is JiHoon going to do if he finds out.' I thought as I furrowed my brows and sighed. 

"Oh really?" MinJee appeared out of nowhere, causing me to flinch. "You seem like your lying" she whispered in my ear, It was like she can see through me. I looked at here, begging with my eyes that she won't tell. "Text me, I might be able to help." She smiled then walked off. I stared at her back for a while until she was out of my sight, I looked to EunAe and JiHoon. They had the curious face on, "what?" I pretented to be innocent.

"What did sh-" EunAe was cut off by the bell. I ran off to my first class leaving them.

Before break i had a class with JiHoon, we didn't talk much in class. As the bell rung for break, i quickly packed my things and was about to run out but JiHoon grabbed my hand. He gave me a smile, "do you want to go somewhere today?"

"Okay!" I said smiling at him, completely forgotten about what happen yesterday and this morning. Suddenly my phone vibrated, i took it out of my pocket and checked it. It was from MinJee, 'YAAH! DIDN'T I SAY TEXT ME WHAT HAPPENED? TELL ME!!!' My eyes widen just remembering about it.

'I'll tell you when i get to the cafeteria.' i texted back

'You better tell me!' She replied.

"Errrmmm.... JiHoon..... MinJee wants me to eat with her today.... Just us alone."

"Ohh... Okay. then i'll wait for you afterschool by the gate." he smiled and left the room. I quickly walked to the cafeteria, i looked around trying to find MinJee in the crowd. As soon as she saw me she waved like an idiot at me. I walked to the table where she was sitting and sat next to her. Before the break ended i told her everything about yesterday. "REALLY?" She yelled at me, causing the whole school to turn and look at us.

"SHHH! QUIET DOWN!!!" I yelled/whispered to her.

"So you were in front of him??" Her eyes were about to pop out from the shock. "wait....... YOU LIVE WI-" Before she could say anything else i covered and nodded. "I seriously feel sorry for JiHoon." She said after she removed my hands from .

"I don't know anymore....." i said lifelessly. My phone vibrated i thought it was just a message but it vibrated continuously. I took my phone out of my pocket and answered it without looking at who it was. "Helllo?"

"MAYE!!" i heard a male voice.

"Who is this?"

"Tao, My mother is sulking right now! She wants you to go with them around Seoul afterschool." My eyes widen in anger.

"YAH! Didn't i say i won't do those stuff!"

"I know, i know but she isn't going to stop if you don't come."

"But i don't want to~" i whined

"Maye~~~ I want you~~~" Mrs Huang shouted into Tao's phone.

"FINE! I'LL GO!!" i gave up arguing to such a childish mother.

"Then i'll be waiting for you afterschool okay?"

"yeah whatever." I ended the called and looked over to MinJee. She gave me a smirk, "Seems like you have a date with someone's mother."

"You heard?"

"Well no . i am right next to you...."

"WAIT! I have a date with JiHoon...." i whimpered while still thinking what to do.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HEEEEEY PEOPLES :3 I JUST GOT MY REPACKAGE ALBUM!!!!!! CONGRATS FOR ME AND I GOT A TAO PHOTO CARD <333333~~~~ SO I MIGHT BE UPLOADING ANOTHER CHAPTER TODAY IF I CAN EDIT IT AND WRITE IT IN TIME :)

I would really apreciate if you guise can comment and tell me and give advice for me :3 ALSO THANK YOU SUBSCRIBERS I LOVE YOU :)

I'm also a bit sad because Tao said at a fansign thingy that they are going to be promoting in china again D: WHAT ABOUT THE TWELVE TOGETHER??? D:

WHEN I GOT MY ALBUM I WAS LIKE THIS :

I LOVE MY SISTER FOR BUYING ME THE ALBUM!