CHAPTER 12

Get together plan

MAYE P.O.V

The bell rung for home time, still i don't know what to do. I quickly ran towards the gate, not seeing JiHoon but instead Tao. "Lets go now!!" i shouted at him and pulled him away. After finding a place with no one around i quickly took out my phone and texted JiHoon, 'Sorry JiHoon you can go home first. I don't think i can go with you today. I'll make up for it another time <333~" i re-read the text and realized what i just wrote. I pressed the backspace to remove the heart and pressed send. I turned to Tao who was day dreaming, staring into the sky. "Where's your parents?" i asked while nudging him.

"They Are-" Before he finished my phone rung. It was JiHoon, "Hello.."

"Maye is something wrong?" he asked as i slowly walked away from Tao.

"No i'm kind of busy now."

"Do you want me to wait for you? I'm still at the gates..."

"No don't! I lefted early because something important happened." I lied again.

"Well.... then..... Bye." He ended the call first not even letting me say bye. 'did i hurt him?' i thought while walking back to Tao.

"Lets go. My parents are waiting at the dorm." I looked at him and nodded. As soon as we arrived at the dorm i rushed into the bathroom with some casual clothes, Purple adidas jumper, black tights and a black beanie. I got dressed and walked out the bathroom lifelessly, 'I SHOULD HAVE WENT WITH JIHOON!!!' i sighed and followed them walking out. "Maye~~~ Is something wrong?" Mrs huang asked while she hooked my left arm.

"No but Mrs huang can you please not get too close to me." i was annoyed. She turned to Tao after unhooking my arm, she looked shock by my words. 'Was that rude?' i asked myself thinking back about what i said.

"Where are we going?" i asked out of curiosity.

"Shopping where else!?!" Mrs huang was so excited. Mr Huang, Tao and me sighed together, we looked at eachother and laughed. Tao walked to me, "You're a girl yet you don't seem to like shopping." he whispered to me.

"No i don't dislike it. I hate it. Its boring, tiring and.... boring." i whispered back and sent him a smile.

"You are really odd." he said and patted my head like i was a kid.

Tao P.O.V

I patted her head, 'What if she never hurt her head?..... what if she still remembers me..... would she still be like this?' i thought as i sighed.

"You seem sad..." she said as she jabbed a finger to my stomach.

"Oww what was that for??" i pressed down on the spot she jabbed her finger to.

"You seem like you were spacing out." she let out a cute giggle as i forgot about the pain. We arrived at the mall, there were a lot of people there. It was a good thing i went disguised or there would have been people surrounding her. "Tao" she pulled my sleeve, "I'm hungry..." i chuckled at her sudden confession.

"You are always hungry." she pouted and begged with her eyes for food. "if you eat too much you'll get fat." Her face suddenly froze as she heard my words.

“Ma, ba! I'm going to the food court with Maye." I pointed to the direction of the food court and left with Maye's hands in mine. She tried pulling it out of my grip but failed. 'She is so cute....' I thought while smiling and walking to the food court.

"I want this! And that!" She pointed to the things she wanted like a little kid. I laughed at her childish act and earned a glare from her. I took her to an empty table after getting the food she wanted. "Here eat." She started to eat but stopped and looked at me.

"Your not eating?" She mumbled while half a chicken wing was sticking out of . I lifted my hand and pulled it out of .

"Don't talk with your mouth full." I chuckled and dropped the chicken wing aside on the tray beside the foods.

"So.... Your not eating?" I glanced at me then worked on another chicken wing again.

"You can eat... xiao ju." She was about to shove the chicken wing in but laughed at her nickname I just gave her.

"I'm not a pig! I never said I'll eat it all too."

"Then who is?" I asked raising a brow.

"You." She looked at me with wide eyes. I sighed and picked up a chicken wing myself. She had some oil on her left cheek so I wiped it off her cheeks with my finger. Her face was bright pink as she continuously wiping the same spot with the back of her hand. Not long after that my eyes followed a male figure staring at her. He looked familiar but i couldn't think of who it was. He doesn't seem so happy while staring at Maye. Our eyes met for a second until Maye waved a hand infront of my face. "What are you looking at?" she asked and looked to where i was looking at but the male that was standing there left.

"I was just.... daydreaming."

"Daydreaming about those girls over there?" she pointed to a group of ty-looking-girls.

"No!" i exclaimed.

"Its okay, i promise i won't tell" a light giggle left .

"Tao! Maye!" Maye's stopped giggling as she heard a familiar voice. My mother was walking towards us with my father holding shopping bags. I chuckled at my father as he glared at me. "lets get some food." My mother said but Maye stood up and turned to my mother with a unamused face.

"Mrs Huang, me and Tao is finished with eating and we decided to go shop now. Call Tao if you are going home." My mother was speechless and sad. Maye took my wrist and pulled me away.

"When did we decide going shopping?" i mocked her, she turned around and scrunched her nose.

"Well its decided now." She dragged me to a store full of plushes.

"You like these stuff?" i looked at her as she was smiling again. Instead of replying she nodded and started to play with the plushes.

After a while i got a text message from my father. 'Your mother wanted to go home, so i took her home. When you're done with shopping go home with Maye safely.'

"YES!" Maye said as she breathed out. I then realized she was reading my text. "Lets go home now!" she asked while nudging me. I sighed and nodded, we were walking out the mall. As the automatic doors opened, the cold wind came crashing to our bare skins. I looked over to Maye and saw her shivering with her hands rubbing both her upper arm. I took off my scarf that was wrapped around my neck and covered her neck with it. She didn't want to use it because she knew i was cold as well. "Wear it i'm fine." she looked at me worried but didn't say anything else.

We arrived to the dorm, we rushed inside to let the warm air run through our bodies.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry i didn't finished this in time for double update in one day... also the next day i had school...... SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE! D: I DIDN'T EDIT IT PROPERLY AND SORRY FOR SHORT CHAPTER!

SO HERE IS MY APOLOGIES : SOME GIFS >:D

HERE I PRESENT YOU (PRE-DEBUT) LAY DANCING TO NOBODY!! HAHAHAHHAHAHAS

HERES RUNNING YEOLLIE~~~~~

OUR CUTE EXO MAKNAE <333

HAHAHAHAHAHAS SWEATY BAOZI :3

CUTIE CHEN CHEN~~~ CHENCING MACHINE HAHAHAHAHS NICE SHAKING :D

YOU WANT KAI'S LIPS??? LOLOLOL~~~

TO END THE GIFS I'LL GIVE YOU THE THREE GIANTS OF EXO~~~ :)

GIFS : NOT MINE!!

CREDIT : TO THE PERSON WHO MADE THESE GIFS <3

再见 <3

안녕 <3

Bye Bye :)