Chapter 8

A Twisted Fairytale

Hwamin strolled out of class, hoping to see Baro.

She was lucky, the kingkas were passing by. Hwamin took this chance to frame Haneul again. She slipped her own bag into the rubbish bin and ran towards them.

"Annyeong!" She smiled brightly.

Baro looked at Hwamin and smiled.

"Do you know where Haneul is?" He asked.

Hwamin's facial expression changed. She started to cry. "Eonnie... she..."

"What happened?" Jinyoung stepped forward, handing her a tissue.

"She threw my bag into the rubbish bin and pushed me to the floor..." Hwamin cried.

"Liar! I saw you throw the bag into the rubbish bin yourself!" Someone shouted.

Hwamin's heart started thumping like crazy. If Baro knew that she was lying, it would be the last of her.

Haneul passed by and saw Hwamin crying. 

"Eonnie..." Hwamin whispered and looked at her.

Jinyoung literally flew over to Haneul. "Where's Hwamin's bag?" He asked coldly.

"What bag?" Haneul became very confused. She was alone, Sooyoung had a fever and wasn't in school.

"Where's your bag?" Jinyoung asked Hwamin, who pointed at the nearest rubbish bin.

Jinyoung glared at Haneul. "Take her bag out." 

Haneul gave him a confused look. 

"You put it in, so take it out." He said sternly. 

Haneul was speechless, but did as she told. She handed the bag back to Hwamin, who had a smirk on her face. 

Jinyoung grabbed Haneul's bag and emptied its contents into the rubbish bin. Haneul's eyes widened and she looked at Jinyoung.

"You deserve it for doing that to Hwamin." He sneered.

"Hyung! Noona's innocent! How could you do this?" Gongchan shouted furiously and pushed him aside.

Haneul started tearing up as she started to take out her belongings from the rubbish bin. Among her belongings was a locket. She picked it up, then threw it back in.

Gritting her teeth hard, she put her stuff back into her satchel and walked away.

Baro was watching her every move carefully.

"Noona! You forgot your locket!" Gongchan shouted.

Haneul looked back and gave him a small smile. "It's okay. It's all in the past, i can't even remember it anymore." She said before walking away.

Baro took the locket and opened it. It had a picture of her smiling happily with her parents back when she was about 3 years old. 

 

In the school gardens~~

 

A junior came up to Haneul smiling. "Eonnie, are you okay?" She asked.

Haneul wiped her tears and nodded. "I'm fine."

"Don't worry, only the Kingkas are fooled by Hwamin. I'm not. I know you're the best queenka ever. You're so kind and caring." She smiled.

"Thanks." Haneul smiled. 

"Eonnie, do you need us to teach her a lesson?" She asked.

Haneul shook her head. "It's okay."

"Okay then. But if you need anything, feel free to tell me. I'm always around!" She smiled before running away.

Haneul nodded. She was lucky no one else hated her.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Baro frowned and rested his chin on his palm. Those silent tears Haneul had shed earlier that day made him confused.

Why didn't she let them out publicly in front of Jinyoung? Maybe if she did, his heart would soften and he wouldn't treat her the way he did. 

And that locket... why did she say it was all in the past? 

Why were the two sisters so different?

"Who is telling the truth?" Baro sighed.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The 8th chapter is up! Hope you're enjoying the story so far!

Sorry if it or anything. I don't know because i think it's horrible myself haha. 

Anyway, thanks for all your support! :D