Chapter 45

A Twisted Fairytale

Baro looked at his watch.

It was 9.55pm.

He needed to board the plane now.

Looking around one more time, he grabbed his luggage and headed to the plane.

"Yah! Cha Baro! How can you do this to me!" Baro perked up. That voice... it sounded like...

"Aren't you going to reply me?" She asked in frustration.

Baro turned around and saw Haneul, with tears streaming down her face.

"I..." He stuttered.

"You should have just told me from the start! And now you're leaving?" She cried.

"I'm sorry..." he bowed his head in shame. He expected a slap or something. But instead, he felt a pair of arms across his torso.

Haneul was clinging on to him tightly. "Don't ever leave me again." She muttered.

Baro smiled slightly and patted her head. "I won't." He paused. "But... are you going to compensate me for the plane ticket?" He asked.

"Yah, i rushed here in an hour and cried my eyes out. Is that not enough? Plus you owe me for not telling me earlier. You said you would help me regain my memories!" Haneul argued.

"Ah... i did though. If it wasn't for that scrapbook i gave, would you have remembered?" He smirked.

"Were you just going to leave your girlfriend in Korea while you went to America? That's just plain evil!" She pouted.

"Sorry." He ruffled her hair. "Let's go back home."

Haneul nodded and slipped her hand through his. "Let's go see the others, i miss them."

"It's been less than a day." He replied, tugging his luggage out of the airport.

"I just remembered how much i love them too." She smiled.

"Do you love me more?" He asked.

"I'm not telling you~" She said playfully.

"Why not?" He pouted.

"Just because. You can figure it out yourself." She teased and ran away.

"Yah, i have a gigantic luggage bag with me. That's not fair!" He shouted after her.

"I don't care. It's your punishment for not fulfilling your promise!" She laughed and continued running.

"Aish, that kid..." he smiled to himself. It was good to have her back.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Hyung! Noona!" Gongchan smiled brightly upon seeing the pair.

"Congratulations on getting back together!" Sooyoung gave Haneul a hug. "I'm still guilty though."

"For what?" Haneul laughed. "Everything's fine now."

"Yah, you owe me. You have no idea how many tears i shed for you." Haneul slapped Baro gently.

"I wasn't the one who couldn't remember anything." He argued.

"It's not my fault." Haneul pouted and turned to Jinyoung. "Oppa, he's bullying me!"

"Take good care of your girlfriend." Jinyoung patted Baro's back.

"Got it." Baro nodded.

"Hyung if you ever make noona cry again i'll kill you!" Gongchan threatened.

"Since when were you so violent?" Baro laughed and stepped away from Gongchan.

"Ah, since i got my memory back... can i tell them?" Haneul looked at Gongchan.

"I suppose so..." Gongchan mumbled.

"Gongchan wasn't supposed to tell right? But somehow he always blabbered too much to me." Haneul laughed.

"He didn't tell you Baro was your boyfriend right?" Jinyoung asked.

"Nope." Haneul shook her head.

"But...what's going to happen to your mum?" Sooyoung asked.

"I forgot about that for a moment." Baro sighed and scratched his head.

"Right... didn't you tell your mum you were going there to study?" Haneul asked Baro.

"I'll find a way." He shrugged. "Let's just relax for now." He smiled and planted a soft kiss on her lips.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Hwamin!" Haneul ran up to Hwamin and gave her a big hug. "Thanks."

"What? Why are you thanking me? I did nothing but made your life miserable!" Hwamin sighed.

Haneul smiled and shook her head. "You're a great dongsaeng."

Hwamin shook her head. "No way."

"It's okay. Maybe we should have lunch together next time. My treat." Haneul suggested.

Hwamin nodded and smiled. "Sure."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Fairytales always have happy endings. You may think twisted fairytales may end up differently, but they're actually the same. Taking different paths will not always lead to different outcomes. Sometimes, it just means taking an extra corner. You'll just end up where you were supposed to be. That's just how life is.

 

 

Hello~ Sorry i took some time to post this last chapter. I've been sewing some stuff for my classmates because we're parting soon. :"(

 I know the last chapter and i'm super sorry but i don't have much left to type. I'd like to thank all my subscribers for supporting me to the end. Gamsahamnida!! *does 90 degrees bow*

I may be starting a new fanfic, after it's been stabilized, meaning i have several chapters typed out. So... i'll see you next time~!