Chapter 1

A Twisted Fairytale

A shriek came from the living room downstairs.

"I GOT INTO WM HIGH!" Hwamin screamed excitedly and jumped around.

"Good job." Appa smiled, raising his head to give her a small smile before turning his attention back to the laptop.

"Of course she got in. I helped her." Eomma grinned. "Haneul! Stop isolating yourself in the bedroom and get out here for a minute!" She shouted to Haneul.

Haneul rubbed her eyes and put her pencil down. She had cooped herself up in her bedroom and studied the entire day. "Ne eomma." She plastered a smile on her face as she got up and headed downstairs.

"Eonnie, i got into WM High!" Hwamin expressed her excitement again.

"Congratulations." Haneul smiled. "Eomma, do you need anything?"

Eomma nodded. "I just wanted to tell you some things. You need to send your sister to school. Show her the way. I don't want her getting lost or anything."

"Ne eomma." Haneul nodded.

"But eomma, i don't want people to know i'm her little sister. I don't want to be associated with a nerd like you." Hwamin frowned.

"She'll just send you to school then. Is that okay, dear?" Eomma asked Hwamin.

Hwamin nodded. "That's fine. Just don't speak to me at school."

"Just do whatever Hwamin says, she's still immature." Appa looked at Haneul for a brief second.

"Ne. Is...is there anything else? I need to complete my Biology report." Haneul lied.

"You can go." Eomma waved her away and brought out a plate of piping hot ddeokbokki for Hwamin. She didn't even bother asking Haneul if she wanted any.

Haneul nodded and ran upstairs, immediately locking the door behind her. 

She took out her cellphone and dialed Sooyoung's number. (Sooyoung's words are lime green. Haneul's words are dark orange. I thought the following conversation might be confusing, so i added colours.)

Sooyoung picked up after several rings.

"Sooyoung ah, i've got bad news." She muttered, sliding down to the floor.

"What happened?" Sooyoung asked.

Haneul let out a deep breath. "Hwamin got into WM High - our school."

"WHAT?!" 

Haneul held the phone away from her ears for awhile. "You made my ears hurt."

"Sorry. But...you're not joking, are you?"

"Why would i joke about such a thing?" Haneul sighed.

"You'd better avoid her any way you can." 

"I know. What i'm worried about is-"

"You have absolutely no reason to be worried! The entire school loves you. You're the angel queenka, the entire school will stand up for you."

"Not unless the brainwashes them."

"That's impossible. You've got some intense followers." Sooyoung laughed.

"You sure?"

"Of course." Sooyoung paused for awhile. "Haneul ah, i need to go now. My mum's nagging at me. See you tomorrow in school!"

"Okay, see you tomorrow." Haneul hung up and sighed. *I hope she's right...*

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

The next morning~~~

 

"Eonnie! Can you help me to curl my hair?" Hwamin barged into Haneul's room when she was getting ready for school.

Haneul nodded and Hwamin immediately pushed the curler into her hands without even bothering to thank her.

"Are you ready for your first day of school?" Haneul asked, faking a smile as she started curling Hwamin's hair.

"Of course! I've been waiting forever to enter WM High. It's all thanks to eomma." Hwamin grinned.

"She went through great measures." Haneul nodded.

"Definitely. Most probably because our grandfather owns the company that funds the school."

Haneul nodded again.

"I wouldn't have been able to get in if it weren't for her. My grades are horrible." Hwamin chuckled.

"Don't move about too much. Unless you want to get disfigured." Haneul scolded.

"You'll get the blame anyway. I can just get plastic surgery." Hwamin shrugged.

"But it'll be terribly painful." Haneul reminded her.

"Fine." Hwamin sat still.

 

30 minutes later~~~

 

"Done." Haneul said as she backed away.

Hwamin admired herself in the mirror before running out of her room. She didn't even mutter a word of thanks.

"Talk about manners." Haneul frowned and continued getting ready for school.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay, my first chapter is done! Please suscribe, upvote or comment! Your views will be greatly appreciated too!

Speaking truthfully, is my first chapter horrible? /)O.O(\ Please feel free to tell me if it's boring or anything. 

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter. :D

THANK YOU!

Oh and by the way, just incase you don't know, eomma means mum, appa means dad, eonnie means elder sister and ne means yes/okay.

Please excuse my errors too hehe.