Chapter 4

A Twisted Fairytale

The next day~~~

 

Sooyoung gasped is horror. "What happened to your arm?" She quickly grabbed Haneul's arm to exmamine it.

"Nothing!" Haneul withdrawed her arm and covered it with her blazer.

"This is nothing?!" Sooyoung frowned and pushed Haneul's sleeves up, slightly shivering at the sigh of the cane marks on Haneul's arms.

Haneul pulled her arm away.

"You got hit again." Sooyoun sighed.

"It's nothing. Aren't you the one who told the entire school Hwamin got into the school by relations?" Haneul scolded.

"Maybe. But i was just trying to help!" Sooyoung bit her lip, feeling guilty.

"You're not helping at all." Haneul sighed. "You're just making it worse. Hwamin thought i was the one who spilled the beans and told eomma."

"I'm so sorry.. i didn't mean for that to happen..." Sooyoung looked away.

"It's okay, i'm used to it. Just don't go around spreading stuff." Haneul smiled and hooked arms with Sooyoung. "Let's head to class."

Sooyoung nodded happily, glad that Haneul wasn't one to hold grudges.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Baro slumped in his seat and glanced helplessly at the math questions infront of him. He looked desperately at Haneul who was sitting beside him. He leaned towards her and tapped on her shoulder. "Excuse me, do you know how to do this?"

Haneul jumped slightly. "Ne?"

"Question 6b." Baro said.

"Ah." Haneul nodded and patiently explained it to him. She was a little shocked, since he had never spoken to her throughout the 3 years they had been classmates.

"Thanks." He smiled, making her heart flutter.

Haneul smiled back shyly.

Hwamin happened to pass by and saw the both of them smiling at each other. She felt a tinge of jealousy.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The bell rang and Haneul and Sooyoung walked out of class. 

"i need to visit the washroom, wait for me by the lockers." Sooyoung nudged Haneul before running off.

Haneul nodded and obediently waited by the lockers.

Hwamin suddenly walked up to Haneul. There was a red mark on her cheek.

"What happened to you?" Haneul reached out to touch Hwamin's red mark.

Hwamin slapped her hand away, tears springing to her eyes. "Eonnie... why did you slap me?" she placed her hand on her cheek.

"What?" Haneul was bewildered. "What are you talking about?" Confusion shone in her eyes.

"You slapped me! What did i do?" Hwamin cried.

"I... i didn't!" Haneul took a step back.

"Yah, if you dare to do it, why don't you dare to admit it?" A voice shouted from behind her.

Haneul turned around, her eyes widened in shock. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Cliffhanger yay! Okay, firstly i am SO sorry for not updating in awhile. I've been super busy this few weeks, with CCA and tests and homework. STRESS OVERLOAD >_< 

 

I'm so so so so so so sorry. Really sorry, because i know how that feels too. But i'll probably have more updates next week, since there are only 2 and a half days of school due to National Day and Hari Raya. So... please wait for me to update! ^_^

 

I LOVE YOU~

 

KEKE.

 

Thanks for reading.

 

:D