Chapter 5

A Twisted Fairytale

Jinyoung was staring at her coldly.

"I didn't..." Haneul mumbled as she saw Gongchan and Baro push past the crowd to stand behind Jinyoung.

"Whatever you say. But if i see you bullying her again, you're in deep trouble." Jinyoung warned.

"What are you talking about?! The angel queenka would never hurt anyone!" Someone shouted out loud.

"She's always so nice!" Another student shouted.

"Then you're all just blinded by her good looks." Jinyoung scoffed and walked away, Baro trailing behind him.

Gongchan turned around and mouthed a 'sorry' to Haneul before following.

Sooyoung pushed through the crowd of people and glared at Hwamin who was strolling away. "What happened now?"

"What do you think? She's back to her old self." Haneul sighed. Hwamin was always like this in elementary school, especially when she didn't get her way.

"Again?!" Sooyoung frowned.

Haneul nodded. "I should be able to survive 3 more years. I'm already counting down to graduation."

"What if you don't survive?" Sooyoung replied.

Haneul shrugged. "And the worst thing is, i think she has a crush on one of the Kingkas." 

"Who?" Sooyoung asked curiously.

"No idea. She won't tell me even if i begged her to anyway. Let's go, we're going to be late for class." Haneul brushed the matter out of her thoughts and pulled Sooyoung to class.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Baro caught up with Hwamin in the corridor. 

"Are you okay?" He asked. "It seems like Haneul hit you pretty hard."

Hwamin nodded. "I'm better now."

"That's good. I never thought she was such a person... What did you do to her?" He inquired.

Hwamin was stuck for a moment. She didn't know what to say. "I, uh... I accidentally stepped on her feet." She lied.

Baro nodded. "I see. Have you known her for a long time?"

Hwamin hesitated, then nodded. "She's my eonnie. Please don't tell anyone. She'll kill me!"

"Really?" He asked.

Hwamin nodded. "She's jealous that i'm always being doted on, so she's always finding ways to make my life miserable." She sighed. "Promise me you won't tell anyone."

Baro smiled and nodded. "You can trust me."

Just then, the bell rang. "See you around!" Baro waved and ran away.

Hwamin smiled. "See you around." She mumbled.

Gongchan was eavesdropping behind a pillar. He frowned. "Noona isn't that kind of person..."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Break time~~

 

"I still can't believe that quiet girl i've hardly known for 3 years can actually do such a thing." Baro sighed.

Jinyoung nodded. "All queenkas are the same. They may be pretty but they're horrible people. The term 'angel' definitely doesn't fit her."

"Why are you so quiet?" Baro nudged Gongchan.

"Nothing." Gongchan murmured.

"Just tell us. I'm not used to you being so quiet." Jinyoung said.

"Well... noona isn't such a person." Gongchan finally said,

"Noona? Are you talking about Haneul?" Baro asked.

Gongchan nodded.

"But what happened the other time proves it." Jinyoung argued.

"No it doesn't. It only happened once! It could have been makeup for all you know." Gongchan replied angrily.

"What makes you so sure?" Jinyoung frowned.

"She's obviously lying. It's so fake!" Gongchan shouted.

"She's not, she's too innocent. Just look at her!" Jinyoung replied.

"Yeah right." Gongchan slumped back in his seat, frustrated that no one believed him.

"Chan-ah, i've lived 2 years more than you. The prettier ones are always the evil ones." Jinyoung patted Gongchan's shoulder.

"Think whatever you want, but noona is definitely innocent." Gongchan stood up angrily and stormed away.

*Such an innocent looking girl wouldn't lie right?* Baro thought to himself.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Another chapter because i have free time ^^ 

Just a question, do you want Sandeul and CNU in the story too? I sort of left them out, sorry.

Let me know what you think!

Thanks for reading :D