Chapter 23

A Twisted Fairytale
 
Chapter Twenty Three
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 

"Where did you get that bag?" Hwamin's cold voice sent a chill down Haneul's spine.
 

"Sooyoung gave it to me." Haneul lied.
 

Hwamin raised her eyebrow. "Give it to me."
 

"Ne?" Haneul looked up in shock.
 

"I want it, let me have it, or i'll tell eomma." Hwamin threatened.
 

"I can't give it to you, Sooyoung gave it to me." Haneul argued.
 

"Give it to me!" Hwamin raised her voice in anger.
 

"I've always given in to you. Not this time." Haneul stood her ground.
 

"Eomma! Haneul doesn't want to give me her bag!" Hwamin screamed.
 

"Get your own bag, Hwamin!" Eomma shouted back.
 

Both Haneul and Hwamin weren''t used to this response.
 

*Is eomma siding with me?* Haneul thought.
 

Hwamin turned to Haneul. "I hate you." She said spitefully before storming away.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Haneul went to school using the bag that Baro had given her. She knew that he would be delighted to see she was using it, and he was.
 

Baro beamed upon seeing Haneul using the bag.
 

"Seriously, why the bag?" she asked again.
 

"Erm... i wanted you to have something to remember me. Like this, when you see this bag, you'll remember me." He smiledsweetly.
 

Haneul laughed. "What makes you think i'll forget you that easily?"
 

"How would i know? I had a nightmare that Hwamin pushed you down a building and you went into a coma.

After three months, you awoke but you forgot who i was. So i got you the bag." He explained.
 

"Babo, you already said it's a nightmare." She shoved him playfully.
 

Baro suddenly stopped in his tracks. "It's that building." He pointed to the library block.
 

"Relax. It's just a dream. Nothing's going to happen to me." She reassured him.
 

"I hope so." He shuddered.
 

"What hope? It's never going to happen." Haneul laughed it off.
 

Baro smiled. "True, it's only a dream."
 

"By the way, have you seen Jinyoung oppa? He seems to have disappeared into thin air." She frowned.
 

"Jinyoung hyung? Nope. Why?" He asked.
 

"It's nothing, i'm just curious," She paused. "But... if i really lose my memory one day, will you do everything

you can to restore my memory?"
 

"Of course!" He grinned.
 

"Promise?" Haneul held out her pinky.
 

"Promise." Baro smiled and they pinky-promised.

 
_____________________________________________________________
 
 author's note 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hey~ Sorry for the short chapter. I deleted some irrelevant stuff. So, i'm feeling really guilty about the short 

chapter and my less frequent updates so i'll be doing double updates today. ^-^ 

 

Oh, and i changed the font and layout. Is the font readable? Keke, i hope you like it~