Chapter 33

A Twisted Fairytale
—  Chapter  Thirty   Three

Baro rushed to the hospital to see Sooyoung, Jinyoung and Gongchan already there. "Is she awake yet?" He asked anxiously.

Sooyoung nodded. "Her dad is in there with her. We should be able to go in soon." 

At that moment, Haneul's dad opened the door. "You guys may enter now."

Baro was the first one to run in, followed by Sooyoung, Jinyoung and Gongchan.

"Haneul ah, do you remember us?" Sooyoung asked gently.

Haneul nodded slowly as she raised a finger to point them out. "Sooyoung."

Sooyoung smiled. "I knew you'd remember me."

"Jinyoung oppa, Gong...chan?" Haneul paused.

Gongchan smiled and nodded excitedly. "Noona you remember me!"

Haneul smiled a little before she looked over at Baro. "Who are you?"

Baro frowned. "You...don't remember me?"

Haneul shook her head. "Were you an important person to me?"

"I...It's fine. I'm just your classmate." Baro's face fell and he left the room.

"Sooyoung, who is he?" Haneul asked.

"He's..." Sooyoung looked over at Jinyoung and Gongchan. "His name is Cha Baro." 

"Baro?" Haneul frowned. She didn't know why she just couldn't remember no matter how hard she tried to.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Baro sat on the chairs outside, thinking hard. Why did she remember everyone but him?

Sooyoung stepped out of the room and handed him a bottle of water. "Don't be too sad. She'll remember you soon." She reassured him.

"That's impossible." He sighed. 

Sooyoung shrugged. "You never know." 

Baro frowned. *Perhaps it's better this way...* He thought to himself.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Do you like your new home?" Appa asked Haneul.

She nodded happily. "It's so pretty!" 

He laughed at her reaction. It was good to have a father-daughter bond again.

"But appa, who was that strange guy again? What's his name... Baro?" She asked, plopping herself down on the sofa and grabbing an apple from the bowl to eat.

"...He's..." Appa stuttered. He wasn't sure if he should tell her about Baro.

"Oh by the way, am i still attending school?" She changed the subject.

"Of course. You aren't thinking of skipping school, are you?" He asked.

Haneul laughed and shook her head. "I want to attend school and see how much i missed out on." 

"Good girl." He smiled and patted her head. "I'll get your uniform for you."

Haneul nodded and looked out the window. She seemed to catch a glimpse of Baro, that guy she met earlier at the hospital. "It must be my eyes playing a trick on me." She shook that thought away and continued munching on her apple.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



 

Author Note

Hello~ Another short chapter because i'm busy with school work hehe. ^-^

ENJOY~

Have a happy Wednesday~ :D

 

 

layout credit