Chapter 12

A Twisted Fairytale

Hwamin looked out her classroom for Baro.

Haneul was still in the hospital to due her injuries, so there was no way she could frame her for anything. Baro walked by and saw her.

He smiled. "How are you feeling?"

"Better. Eonnie is in the hospital so she can't do anything to me." Hwamin smiled.

Baro nodded.

"Oppa, can we talk for awhile more?" She asked.

"Of course." He smiled again and Miyoung's heart soared.

The two sat on the garden bench and talked.

"Oppa, i feel so carefree without eonnie around. Apa and eomma feel better too." Hwamin said happily.

"Apa and eomma?" Baro repeated.

"Eomma says she's glad she doesn't need to see her ugly face." Hwamin blurted out accidentally. "I-i mean they're glad they don't need to..."

"They don't need to?" Baro frowned.

"They don't need to hear someone complaining about me 24/7." She corrected herself.

"Ah..." Baro nodded. "So that's what you meant. I thought you... Never mind. You would never do such a horrid thing. Right?"

Hwamin blinked. "By the way, why did you send Haneul to the hospital the other day?" She changed the topic.

"She seemed so lifeless, just lying there. And Jinyoung hyung was probably going to kick her to make her stand up. That'll probably cause more harm because people will hate him for injuring the Angel Queenka. Just imagine how many haters he's gotten for slapping and kicking her already. I didn't want him to gain any more." He explained,

She nodded. "Actually, i'm jealous."

"You don't seem like the jealous type..." He told her.

"I'm human too, of course i'd get jealous. I mean, Haneul is so pretty, just look at me." She pouted.

"You look innocent. Innocence is a factor by itself. By the way, i heard some people saying no one paid for Mihi's hospital bills and some stranger had to pay for her." He changed the topic.

"Oh? That's impossible. I went with eomma to visit her yesterday. I was with eomma when she paid for the hospital bills." Hwamin looked at Baro innocently.

"Is that so? What a horrible lie." He shrugged.

"I'm not lying!" She immediately shouted.

"I didn't say you were. I meant the person who told me that." He replied, smiling inside. *Quick to jump to defenses eh?" He thought.

"Ah... Mianhae. Did i scare you?" She asked anxiously.

He shook his head. "Nope."

"That's a relief." She smiled. as the school bell rang.

"I need to go. Have a nice day." Baro smiled before walking away.

Gongchan was spying on them from behind a tree. "Is she trying to seduce hyung?" He frowned.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

For the next few days, Gongchan crept around the school spying on Hwamin, trying to find fault with her. But for the moment, Hwamin seemed faultless.

Baro, on the other hand, talked to her everyday. The two seemed to be having lots of fun.

As for Jinyoung, he remained the same, prejudiced against Haneul.

Whenever there were debates about who was telling the truth, Gongchan would support Haneul, Jinyoung would support Hwamin and Baro would be deep in thought.

It was another day of debate~~

"She helped me the other time!" Gongchan retorted.

"Once, Gongchan, once." Jinyoung frowned.

"Once is more than enough." Gongchan argued.

"No-" Jinyoung was cut off by Gongchan, "Hyung, haven't you noticed Baro hyung never takes part in our arguments?"

Jinyoung nodded. "I wonder why." He looked at Baro who was lying against a tree, deep in thought for the thousandth time.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

A second chapter because i'm in a good mood today. Plus i know how it feels when an author does double updates. KEKE. ENJOY! :D