Chapter 7 (continued from previous chapter)

A Twisted Fairytale

Baro's heart skipped a beat. *Don't tell me i'm falling for her...* He thought to himself. He looked at Haneul sleeping peacefully, she looked so angelic.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Sunlight seeped through Haneul's eyelids. 

She was glad it was a Saturday morning. If not, she would be late for school. 

There was something warm covering her. It was Baro's jacket from last night. She smiled fondly at the memory of them snuggling together under the jacket. "I'd better return it to him on Monday." She made a mental note.

Haneul stood up and knocked on the door. "Eomma?" She called out. There was no response. She peeped through the windows. No one was home. 

"They must have one out while i was asleep. Locked out of my own house again. How ridiculous." She sighed and sat back down on the steps.

Baro happened to pass by again. "Oh, you're still here?"

Haneul gave him a weak smile and nodded.

"Your jacket." She held it out with outstretched arms. 

"Keep it. I'm guessing you don't have many warm clothings at home." He smiled.

"But-" She argued.

"Just keep it." He took the jacket and stuffed it into her satchel. "Follow me. You must be hungry. I'm sure you haven't eaten since yesterday morning. Am i right?" He smiled and started walking off.

"I suppose you can say that.. but..." Her stomach growled hungrily.

Baro laughed upon hearing that. "Come on, let's go." He grabbed her hand and led her away.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Haneul returned home after having a feast with Baro. No one was home yet. She sighed and sat down on the stairs yet again.

Sooyoung came running by. "HANEUL! Why didn't you tell me what happened to you?" She screamed.

"Calm down. What are you talking about?" Haneul put her hands on Sooyoung's shoulders.

Sooyoung took a deep breath. "Baro told me you ot locked out of the house."

"I'm fine." Haneul reassured her.

"What did that ungrateful brat do to you this time?" Sooyoung groaned.

"She accused me again. What else?" Haneul sighed.

"We need to report your parents or something. For child abuse." Sooyoung muttered.

Haneul stared at her.

"What? They kicked you out without giving you anything!" Sooyoung exclaimed.

"You'll just get me into more trouble." Haneul sighed.

"Is there really nothing we can do?" Sooyoung asked frustratedly.

Haneul shook her head. 

Sooyoung sighed. They had been friends since they were young kids, so she knew everything about Haneul. What pained her most was that she was never able to help Haneul with anything. She wished she could help in any way, but she just couldn't..

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

So sorry for the y chapter. I had actually typed it in the morning,but i accidentally closed the page and all the content went *POOF!* 

ANYWAY, i was typing while checking twitter for live updates. My heart hurts. And i still don't understand how people can watch the concert and update at the same time. I mean, if it was me, my eyes would be glued on them for the entire time. I won't even blink, much less peel my eyes away from them to tweet. 

I hope you didn't die reading this, because it's so horrible. I'll try to give better updates the next time. I promise!

<3

Thanks for reading. 

^_^