Chapter 6

A Twisted Fairytale

"Eomma, i'm home." Haneul said as she closed the door behind her.

"How was school?" Eomma asked with a serious tone.

"Fine, i guess.." Haneul mumbled.

"I heard from Hwamin that you bullied her." Eomma crossed her arms over her chest.

"What?" Haneul frowned.

"Are you acting blur? She said that you slapped her the other time, and today, you dirtied her her new bag that i bought for her last week." Eomma said angrily.

"But i didn't..." Haneul was confused.

"Did i teach you to lie?! Why haven't you learnt your lesson?!" Eomma hollered.

Haneul was dumbfounded. She did no such thing.

"Get out now." Eomma commanded.

"Get out?" Haneul repeated.

"Yes. Out. I don't want to see you." Eomma turned away.

"Eomma..." Haneul tried to explain.

"Get out!" Eomma pushed Haneul out of the house, slamming the door on her and locking it tight. (Let me explain, their actually quite rich, so the house is those kind you see in American TV shows.)

"Eomma!" Haneul banged on the door, but there was no response. 

She sighed and sat down on the cold, hard steps. She shivered, it was going to get cold soon. She wrapped her arms around herself and put her satchel on her thighs to protect them from the wind. Her satchel was old and torn, she had managed to mend it herself but the cloth was getting worn out. It wouldn't last for several more years.

It was slowly getting colder. Haneul closed her eyes and went to sleep.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

At approximately 10pm, Baro was passing by and saw Haneul seated on the steps, her head rested against the wall.

He paused and looked at her. "Why is she sitting out here in the cold?" He muttered to himself.

"Ha-haneul?" He called out softly.

Haneul's eyes fluttered open. 

"What are you doing out here in the cold?" He asked.

Haneul looked at the door longingly. "Eomma chased me out." She sighed.

"What did you do?" He sat down beside her.

Haneul shrugged. "I don't know... I just arrived home when eomma started scolding me, saying i dirtied Hwamin's new bag but i didn't even lay a finger on it."

"Really?" Baro's head was tilted at an angle.

Haneul nodded. "But i guess i'm fine with it. I mean, it's not the first time i got punished for something i didn't do..."

"Care to explain?" He gave her a smile.

"Well... My parents dote on her much more than me. When we were kids, i was only allowed to eat Hwamin's leftovers because we weren't exactly well-off. She always got the better stuff. I get the stuff she doesn't want. And i can't afford to make her angry, because she'll probably complain to eomma."

Baro noticed some faint marks on her arms. "Are those-"

"It's nothing." Haneul pulled her sleeves lower. 

There was an awkward silence.

A gust of wind blew and Haneul shivered. Baro took off his jacket and handed it to her. "Take it." He smiled.

"But you'll be cold." She pouted, looking up at Baro.

He smiled warmly. "Just take it. I don't need it. I've got too much fats."

Haneul looked at Baro in disbelief. "But-"

"If you're worried about me being cold, then let's share the jacket okay?" He made her hold one end, and pulled the other end over his shoulder. "Happy?" 

"Thanks." She smiled as they snuggled together beneath the warm jacket.

Haneul gradually fell asleep, her head rested Baro's his shoulder.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Amazing Store is tonight... And i'm stuck at home... :"( 

You know how all the preview pics come out and you're dying to be there? Yup, that's exactly how i feel right now. I mean, just look at all the official merchandise! *DIES*

I really wish B1A4 will come to Singapore for a solo concert one day. Hopefully soon. That's every BANAs' wish right? To have B1A4 go to their country to have a solo concert. Hehe. 

I'm actually glad the preview pics stopped because i think i might go crazy from all those nerves. -_-

Anyway, hope you enjoyed this chapter.  :D 

Thanks for your support. ^_^