B2ty(ful) Swagger(ing) Shaw(o)ls

From Dream and Ambition to Reality

Chunji POV

“I can’t believe it. I got put with them. Them of all people. I mean I’m not complaining! I’m just more nervous now. Aish. I pray I don’t faint in front of them. Or fangirl. Or run away. Or…wait. Can I just run away?” Crys rambled after taking a seat at the conference table.

Suzi shook her head firmly. “No. You’re going. You’ll be fine and so will we.”
I nodded firmly as well. “You deserve to go with them. You’ve worked hard as far as we’ve seen and heard.”

“Thanks Chunji-ssi,” she smiled. But it was still a nervous one.
The door opened and there stood some of our Big Bang hyungs once again. The rest of Teen Top and I stood up and bowed in respects. “Annyeong hyungs,” CAP welcomed them and they returned the greetings. I think this was the most we’ve ever seen of Big Bang.

“I’m here to take Crystal-ah to meet her new teachers,” Seunghyun smiled and held out his arm for Crystal. I went to her side and urged her to go with him, with what I think must have been jealousy in my gut. But I just shrugged it off now. “He’s too old,” I thought with a small sheepish chuckle.

“So I take it Jiyoung-oppa is taking Suzi, and Daesung-oppa is taking me?” Hana asked, and received a nod from the two guys she mentioned.

Changjo mumbled “I wish I could drive,” as they left us with hugs and bows.

I chuckled as Minsoo ruffled the boy’s hair. “Aww, maknae,” L. Joe began. I could tell he was in a mischievous mood today. “You’ll be able to drive Suzi around one day.”
His reaction? Priceless ^_^

Crystal’s POV

Omona, this is seriously happening right now. “As long as we don’t end up going on a back road out to some hill overlooking Seoul, I think I can remain conscious,” I thought as I admired the interior of the vehicle. We made lively conversation, making our way to the new company building.

“Still nervous?” he asked as he pulled up in front.

“No, I’m freaking out from a sugar rush- yes, I’m nervous and I can’t control my mouth right now, and can you come in with me oppa?” I rambled and then pouted.

“Aish! Ok! No pouting,” he laughed and stepped out of his side, came over to mine, and opened up the door for me.

“I think I’ll just sit here for a second,” I said trying to regain composure and not think of one of my favorite idols in the whole world.

“I’m not carrying you in. I’m sore and the pills for my headache are wearing off,” he sighed, a bit embarrassed. He had apologized so much this morning and was still feeling bad about it? I sighed. When will he just stop. I personally thought it was funny. Keke.

“Araseo,” I nodded and stood up. We walked into the building’s front doors. There, the receptionist greeted us and told us to wait while she got the man who would be in charge of me for a week or two.

“Well, Crystal-ah. I think that’s my que. Remember, Big Bang and I are supporting you the whole way! You’ll be great and I know they’ll love you! They have to. You’re a respectable girl,” he smiled and apparently saw my expression before he turned around. “Aw, come on now. No pouting. Stay strong,” he said and hesitantly but quickly gave me a hug before walking out with a fist in the air. “Hwaiting! We’ll miss you! Oh. Yah! Don’t forget to call!”

“I won’t!” I said as the door shut again and laughed a bit until I turned around. “Omona!” I squeaked quietly.

“Annyeonghaseyo! I’m proud to be the first one to meet you Crystal-ssi. I’m Taemin of SHINee. Let me take you to see my hyungs!” he said enthusiastically.

“God?” I asked in my head. “Please help me form words and remember how to walk again. Thanks.”

Hana’s POV

“But I don’t want you to goooo,” he whined as he hugged me around my shoulders from behind me. I think this was my third attempt to walk into Cube Entertainment.

“Aigoo, I know it oppa. But I have to. I signed the deal-y-o thingy,” I pouted and with reluctance I broke out of his arms to turn around and give him a hug. “Call us ok?” I said, and felt him nod. “Good!” I said cutely and took a deep breath. “Give Seungri a hug for me too, ok?” He nodded again. “Bye-bye oppa. Good luck with your Japanese promotions,” I encouraged. And with that I waved goodbye and successfully stepped into the building’s front doors.

I approached the front desk and spoke with the woman who soon directed me up the elevator and three doors down the hall on my right.

“Ajuhssi,” a man called from behind me. I turned around as smiled kindly before bowing at my waist.

“Annyeonghaseyo,” I greeted and he returned my gesture. “Is this the right room?”

“Go right on in. And could you hold the door for me if you don’t mind?” he asked lifting lightly the tray of snacks and cups of water. I nodded and swung the door open for him. “They must be starving,” I thought with a small giggle, still hidden behind the door as I held it open. My thought was proved correct when a wave of hungry voices cheered at the sight of the stacked tray.

“And that’s not all I have,” the manager smiled. I stepped into the room and bowed before waving with excitement. “Annyeonghaseyo!”

“Finally! Aish! We’ve been here forever,” Yoseob kidded with a fake sour expression which soon turned into an excited smile. Doojoon came over and poked the side of my head.

“Yah,” he said with a small chuckle. “You didn’t bring your friends too?”

I shook my head and sighed. “I couldn’t. Both of my unnies are away at different companies right now,” I said with a bit of sorrow. “But I promise to introduce you to the both of them later,” I added with a happier attitude. I might as well make the most fun of this trip as I can without my friends. And with Beast, I highly doubt that it will be a problem. I just hope Big Bang and Teen Top don’t miss us too bad.

Suzi's POV

"Did Youngbae end up talking to you?" he asked as we sat inside the company car. I nodded, feeling a bit awkward now.

"He told me what you asked but said I should be the one to tell you in person," I smiled. Jiyoung-oppa was so adorable. The littlest things made him self-cautious when it came to this stuff. You never would have guessed from his stage presence.

"Oh," he said blandly and then laughed a bit as he scratched the back of his head. "I guess it really wasn't that big of a deal huh?"

"Not really," I chuckled softly. "But it's ok. Anyways, the answer to your 'can we be good friends even after we leave' thing, is yes of course! I mean, I understand that it comes with consequences and all that but I'm pretty sure we could handle it-" I said, and was cut off gently.

"But can you physically handle it?" he asked softly. I could see worry in his eyes and I smiled warmly, doing my best to reassure him.

"Yes. Now after your main Japanese promotions are over, you, me, the girls, and the rest of Big Bang are all going out to a movie or something. Sound good?" I asked calmly and he nodded with a solidified smile.

"Good. Bye-bye Kwon Leader," I said as I placed my hand on his shoulder before exiting the vehicle of a proudly smiling GD.

I took a deep breath and made my way to the front desk. Explaining who I was and showing the document to the older woman, she led me downstairs to where they were having a break from vocals.

The door opened. My heart beating at the pace of a cheetah’s body as it tries to catch it's prey.
"Hold it together," I thought and took a slightly shaky breath. I stepped in the doorway and bowed deeply from my waist. "Annyeonghaseyo," I smiled excitedly. "I'm Suzi."

The manager, Cho PD, stood up and smiled. "Ah. You must be the backup dancer. Welcome!" he greeted. It looked like he was fully amused. A previous conversation perhaps?
Block B also grinned with a hit of humor and stood, introducing themselves.

"Yah, Taeil. I think we found you a dance partner. Finally someone who's not taller than you," U-Kwon joked and the latter hit his shoulder. "Ssikkuro," he warned. "Or I'll make you, babo." A series of laughs and other comments on the matter ensued before the manager turned the group's attention to me, the guest. I couldn't help but sit down in the chair next to me and simply shake my head with a laugh.

"Mianhamnida," Zico began. "They can be immature at times."

"It's quite alright. I'm pretty used to it. Personally I think it's entertaining," I smiled. I bet you I was blushing like crazy. This was the coolest thing ever.