Boyfriend/Girlfriend

Forever & Always {AWESOMELY COMPLETED}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica was silently waiting for her dad to talk as she faced his back.

 

He was looking at the sky through the window, thinking deeply.  He turned his swivel chair to her and seriously looked at her; and as his eyes caught the flowers she was holding, he spoke, “How old are you now, Sica?”

 

She was taken aback by his sudden question about her age. “Seventeen, Dad.”

 

He rested his chin on his clasped hands without taking her eyes off her.  “And what did Daddy tell you before?”

 

She felt anxious so she nervously answered him.  “I should finish my studies first before having a boyfriend.”  It was her promise to him after the death of her mom.  She will hold on to it until she graduates.  This is the reason why Dr. Jung somewhat spoiled her, so that her interests in boys will be diverted to other things.

 

“So where did those flowers come from?”  This worried Jessica more because she doesn’t know too.  Nothing was written on the card other than the cheesy note.  “Did Donghae give it to you?”

 

“No, Dad,” she said softly, looking at the floor.  She would be the happiest girl if he’ll do it, but sad to say, it seemed impossible to happen.  “Why would he send me flowers anonymously?—”

 

“That’s right.”  Jessica looked up immediately to him.  “You are aware that he’s unable to reciprocate your feelings.  Why don’t you just give up on him, Sica?”

 

“It’s hard, Dad—and I can wait,” she courageously answered.  “And I’m happy doing it—”

 

“Sica, you’re still young.  You could do other useful things in life.  Love will come at the right time.  If Donghae doesn’t like you then leave him.  There are other guys

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter