The Letter

Forever & Always {AWESOMELY COMPLETED}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica had been a constant visitor in Donghae’s conscious and subconscious mind.  He thought of her every second even if it was against his mind.  It’s just that it made him happy to think about her.

 

Until one day, he just woke up accepting that she already made a special place in his heart—no—correct that, she already owns it.

 

He’s happy to be with her every time.  He’s even with her in his dreams—

 

“Donghae!  I said wake up.”  Yejin hit him with a pillow on his face.

 

“Ouch,” he moaned, half-awake.  “Go away, noona.  I still need to sleep.”

 

But Yejin already pulled his blanket off him.  “Take a bath and join mom and I for breakfast.”

 

“Later—”

 

“Donghae!”  She hit him again.  “Do you want me to tell mom that you were dreaming about Jessica?  You kept on calling her while you were sleeping.”

 

“What?” he immediately got up from bed.

 

“Who is she?” she asked with a curious look.  “Is she Heechul-ssi’s cousin?”

 

“Noona, stop,” he said blankly.

 

“You like her, am I right?”

 

Donghae’s eyes went wide and his face began to heat up.  Yejin meanwhile was amused to see his reaction so she began teasing him.  “Better look at your face on the mirror.”  She ruffled his hair before she left.  “We’ll wait for you.  Mom needs to tell you something important.”

 

He rushed to the bathroom and stared at his reflection on the mirror.  His face was as red as tomato and his heart was beating abnormally.  But anyway, she was right—he likes her now…

 

---

 

“Mom, what is it that you’re gonna tell me?” he cheerfully asked.  He was in bliss because of his discovered feeling; as if he gained a new inspiration.

 

“You would be happy to know it.  Wait.  I’ll just get it.”

 

Mrs. Lee went to get the letter then gave it to him.  She and Yejin watched him as he carefully opened and read it.

 

“I-I’m accepted?  I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter