In the Musical 2

Forever & Always {AWESOMELY COMPLETED}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

When the musical was finished, Donghae immediately went out of the theatre followed by Jessica.   Still embarrassed of what had happened, he walked fast making it hard for her to catch up.  He even forgot that she was wearing heels and took the stairs rather than the lift.

 

“Donghae, wait!”  But she didn’t get any response from him.  “I’m sorry, okay…  I just wanted to make you laugh.”

 

“Just forget it!” he stopped on his tracks and faced her.  Suddenly, they heard the roaring of the sky which startled Jessica.  “W-was t-that a thunder just now?” she stammered.

 

“Yeah—so let’s go home now before it rains.”

 

“W-wait!” she tugged his jacket with her shaking hands.  “We don’t have an umbrella…  You see, it’s already raining.”

 

Donghae looked at the glass doors and she was right.  “I don’t want to be stranded here.  If you want to wait for the rain to stop, I’m going then,” he stated and walked out on her.

 

“D-Donghae—” she called him but was cut off by the thunder.  Her hands instinctively went up to cover her ears.  But he already vanished from her sight.

 

What now?  She stiffened on her place as she heard louder rumblings from the sky and flashes of light came afterwards.  She was afraid of lightning.  Tears escaped from her eyes because she was hopeless.  Donghae already left her.

 

She was alone on that place and she shivered.  She sat beside a vending machine and hugged her knees as she piteously sobbed.  “Someone…  Please save me here,” she cried.

 

---

 

Donghae walked out and went to his car.  Though he was already inside it, he can’t start the engine.  His eyes were glued to the entrance of the hall where he left Jessica.  His conscience was bugging him as he watched the flashes of lightning on the sky.

 

He then remembered how Jessica acted when she heard the thunder.  He saw fear in her eyes and it was begging him to not leave her.  Darn it!  Does she have a phobia?

 

Though it was raining very hard, he still went out of his car to look for Jessica.  But when he returned to where he left her, she wasn’t there anymore.  He even searched for her at the theatre but found no one.

 

Where are you, Jessica?  He was worried for an unknown reason.  He feels like he’s going to lose her if he won’t find her as soon as possible.  He was already tired from running here and there; so he stopped at a dark hallway to gasp for air until he heard soft sobs.

 

Jessica?  He saw her crying beside the machine.  “Jessica,” he called her but she didn’t look up.  She was still trembling because of fear.  His heart sank because of that sight, and then he remembered his mom telling him, “A hug is as special as a kiss.  You can give it to someone special to you, especially when that person needs your comfort…”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter