Heartless

Forever & Always {AWESOMELY COMPLETED}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Jessie, you hurt Jaejoong back there, you should apologize—”

 

“Don’t make a fuss over it, Fany.  There’s nothing going on between me and that guy,” Jessica coldly responded.  It was Hyukjae she was talking about.  “Besides, I’m not committed to Jaejoong, too.”

 

Tiffany frowned at her response.  She became heartless because of love that’s why she’s ignoring others’ feelings for her.  Sometimes, Fany couldn’t even break through the barrier Jessica built to protect herself.

 

She didn’t show affection to her anymore as her best friend.  It’s all because of Donghae… hold on—did she finally see him?  “What can you say about Donghae being your new director—?”

 

Jessica gawped at her momentarily as she mentioned his name.  “Who?”

 

She was tongue-tied because of her stare at her.  “You can’t act tough forever, Jessie,” she stuttered a bit.  “You need to face him—face the truth.”

 

“I can.  I succeeded for eight years, why can’t I now?”

 

With her icy heart, who could possibly hurt her?  She had built a strong façade through the years to keep her heart safe—a barrier that no one could ever penetrate…

 

---

 

“Kwangmin-ah, how are we going to tell this to hyung?” Youngmin said worriedly.

 

The Jo twins were standing in front of Donghae’s room already.  “Go on, knock the door,” the latter demanded.

 

“Why me?  You do it,” the other insisted.

 

“No.  You do it.”

 

“It was your idea!”

 

They were bickering with each other so they didn’t notice Donghae who opened the door.  He was disturbed by the noise they were making.  “What are you doing here?” he said in a pissed tone.  He stared at them irately to inform them that he’s unpleased to see them.

 

The twins looked at him simultaneously.  “Hyung, our professor wants to see you,” Kwangmin stated at once.

 

“Because she believed that we didn’t do the assignment we let you answer—”

 

“Which is right, we didn’t really make it.”

 

“We ask

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter