Jelly Haes

Forever & Always {AWESOMELY COMPLETED}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You could look for her at the library.  She might be helping Jaejoong.”

 

“Jaejoong?” he furrowed his brows when he heard the name.  Why is she with him?  He unmindfully clenched his fist and gritted his teeth.  He felt something that confused him.

 

Hearing Jessica with Jaejoong sounded really bad to him.  His feet automatically dragged him to the library leaving his bewildered friends.  His footsteps too were so heavy and fast because of the feeling that he doesn’t want to see her with him.

 

Donghae, get back to your senses.  You’re doing this because Dr. Jung told you to look for her—

 

His eyes almost bulged in shock when he saw Jaejoong leaning on Jessica’s shoulder while they are both sleeping.  It was really an unpleasant sight for him.  He felt a throbbing pain inside him which he couldn’t understand.  But his mind still had the control over his emotions because he turned his back on them and left.

 

However he really doesn’t want her to be with him.  Thus, he made another turn and walked back towards them.

 

“Jessica Jung, wake up,” he softly said as he gently patted her face.

 

“But it’s still early for me to go to school,” she said, half-awake.

 

“But you’re still in school and you need to get home now.”

 

Her eyes shut open when she remembered that she was still on the library.  “D-Donghae?”  Her eyes went wide when he saw him looking down on her.  She was about to stand up but Jaejoong was still beside her.   “Why are you here?” she just asked.

 

“We’ve been looking for you.  Come on, Dr. Jung is waiting for you.”

 

She glanced at Jaejoong.  “I can’t leave him here—he’s sick—”

 

“Jaejoong-hyung?” Yunho interrupted her.  He walked towards Jaejoong only to find out that he’s sleeping.  “Aigoo~  We’ve searched the entire school and you’re just here with—”

 

“He’s sick,” she cut him off.  Yunho pulled Jaejoong away from her so she could stand up.  At that same time, Donghae also grabbed her wrist and dragged her away from the two.

 

“Donghae, stop!”  She tried to catch up because he was walking very fast and was still holding her hand.  “You’re hurting me,” she whined.  Since she was behind him, she bumped onto his back when he stopped on his tracks.  “Aww—that hurts,” she just caressed her nose which was hit while glaring at him.

 

Sigh was the only thing Donghae could do.  He just stared at her for a couple of seconds.  Wait, he did what?  When did he learn how to look at her?

 

“My hand—”

 

With that, he let go of her and looked away.  He could feel that his face was becoming red now.  He didn’t even notice that he was still holding her.

 

“You’re really rude, you know,” Jessica caught his attention.  “I was still talking to Jaejoong’s friend; we shouldn’t have left them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter