Epilogue

Forever & Always {AWESOMELY COMPLETED}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Regulus is the brightest star of the constellation Leo.”

 

A small gasp of amazement came out from an 8-year-old boy.  His little hands grasped the glossy picture of the said star on the Black Book.

 

“This is Mom and Dad’s favorite star.  We’re going to see it later—AGAIN—YEHEY!” he squealed in excitement until a voice called him.

 

“Lulu!  Come on, Sweetie.  You’re Dad will be here in a minute.”

 

Luhan then stood up from the ground and slipped the book to his backpack.  He hurried to the door and kissed her Mom’s cheek when she stooped down to his level.

 

“Let’s go to the planetarium tonight, Mommy.”

 

Luhan is Donghae and Jessica’s sweet little angel.  He came into their lives eight years ago.  Every day after school, he would be at his Mom’s office at the university, waiting for Donghae to fetch them.  Jessica already resigned in the hospital so that she’ll have more time for her family.  They would go home together and eat dinner with Sukjin who was very fond of his grandson—Luhan.

 

“Sure, Lulu.  Let’s tell that to your Dad once he arrives.”  She winked at him and held his little hand as they walked on the corridor.

 

“Mom?”

 

“Hmmm…”

 

“You’ve met Dad in this school, right?”

 

“Yes, why?”

 

“I wanna study here too…when I grow up.”

 

“You don’t want to go to Harvard?”

 

Luhan pouted at her question.  “I don’t want to be away from you.  I will stay here in Seoul.”

 

Jessica chuckled.  Ever since she told him about their love story, Luhan would ask them to repeat it over and over again.  He became their number 1 fan.  The first time he heard about it, he went to Donghae, crying and told him, “Those were eight long years you’ve wasted, Daddy.  You were so cruel to Mom and to yourself.”  And Donghae would just sigh, hug him—smiling silently.  They’ve raised a really caring and sensible son.

 

“My friends are here too.  I’m going to graduate with Junmyeon and Jongin in this university.”  (Junmyeon/Suho is Siwon and Tiffany’s son while Jongin/Kai is Hyukjae and Hyoyeon’s.)

 

Jessica could only smile.  Luhan is still young but he acts too mature for his age.  He thinks a lot about his future but Donghae told her that it’s alright if their child is aware of his dreams in life.  That way—he knows what direction to take.

 

“And I’m going to meet my princess here, too, right?”  He flashed a really cute grin that he learnt from Donghae.

 

I should tell Donghae to stop teaching Luhan such things—I swear he could make girls swoon over him even at a young age.

 

“Oh look!  There’s Daddy.”

 

As fast as he can, he ran and jumped onto Donghae’s arms.  He carried

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter