Forever & Always

Forever & Always {AWESOMELY COMPLETED}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jessica held Donghae tightly when they hit her back, and thought that her body became numb.  She can’t feel anything.  Her heartache just outweighed the physical pain—making her cry even more.  The thought of losing him twists her heart and breaking it slowly.  If he’s gone, what life would she have?

 

Lonely.  Unworthy.  Sad

 

Donghae is her happiness, though she denied that and lied to everyone.  She hated him—yes—but it’s because of her first love’s failure.  It can be ceased.  If she forgets the past, they could always start anew and make things even better than before.

 

Now, it’s all or nothing—it’s either she saves him or dies with him.

 

She can’t fathom how their destiny can turn into this—how their life and love became a tragedy.

 

“I’ll risk my life for you…”

 

---

 

Donghae panicked when Jessica threw her body over him when they were about to strike him again.  She was trembling while he was perplexed on her embrace.

 

“I’ll risk my life for you…” he heard her say weakly.

 

Did she mean it?  Her words slowly sank in his consciousness but then he felt his tux getting wet.  She was still crying—therefore, she meant it.  It was sincere.  Does this mean that she already forgave him?

 

“A-and don’t ask me to leave you… because I—I c-can’t.  I’ll stay by your side...”  

 

His eyes almost popped out of shock.  “S-sica—” Does this mean she’s giving him a chance?  His heart somersaulted in him and leaped up and down.  He can’t contain his happiness and his lips slowly twisted into a smile.   “E-even if I—I ask you to ma—to m-marry me?”

 

It just came out of him suddenly; yet somehow it eased up his feelings.

 

“It’s not one of your childish jokes, right?” she broke the hug and faced him.

 

“No,” he frantically shook his head.  “S-sica, I—”

 

“Yes.”

 

It did come out with sincerity—that his heart went into overdrive.  “Y-you’ll marry me?”  It was simply unbelievable.  He wanted to jump because of happiness but he can’t at his present state.

 

She stared at him intently.  “Yes—”

 

“AND CUT!”  The red-masked-guy interrupted.

 

“YAH!—Way to ruin the most awaited moment!” a girl shouted at the top of her lungs.  “It’s not yet finished.”

 

Jessica’s expression quickly changed from serious to worry.  She froze.  Finish?  Their lives?   After she accepted his not-so-romantic proposal?

 

“It’s over now,” he angrily retorted and removed his mask.  “I can’t act like a villain any longer.”

 

She was stunned to realize he was Siwon—behind the red mask.

 

“But Siwon—” the girl still whined.  “I told you to wait for my cue.”

 

“Though I like teasing Jessica, I don’t want her to end up hating me.”  Heechul also removed his white mask and smirked.

 

“Best wishes for you two.”  Lastly, Jaejoong showed his face to them.

 

Jessica was so confused… that she became numb… unfeeling.  She doesn’t understand all of it.  They made fun of her—pretending to kidnap her and kill them.  They said it was just an act but is wounding Donghae a part of it?  She almost died because of being worried about him.  She glanced at him who was standing up from his knees.

 

Don’t tell me…

 

He seemed fine and unhurt.  He walked closer to her, cautiously… and helped her stand up too.  Her body automatically stiffened from his touch.  She felt goose bumps.  “You were just acting?”

 

“Sica—”

 

“Jessie, we only wanted to help you.” 

 

So it was Tiffany.  Did she set up this crazy thing? God!  It made her blood boil.  Her senses were reeling.  She was angry, scared and mortified because everyone was ganging up on her.  No odds favored her.

 

“It’s the only way we thought can get you back together.”  Hyukjae appeared out of nowhere with Hyoyeon who said, “And it’s not really my birthday, Jessica-ssi.”

 

She was helpless though she still suppressed her tears.  “What’s the meaning of this child’s play, Donghae?”

 

Forlorn silence reigned in the place.  It worsened the mood—that Donghae could only say, “I’m sorry.”

 

Ouch.

 

She bit her lower lip and looked away to hide her tears.  She can’t handle this anymore.  Her heart might totally tear apart now.

 

“Jessica… I really meant my sorry, and I completely understand if you can’t forgive me,” he paused.  “I can’t think of any other way to have you back.  I tried even if I knew it’s impossible—because I can’t reach you even if you’re just near.  And it hurts me so much when you avoid me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter