Annyeong, Kyumin-ah!

Forever & Always {AWESOMELY COMPLETED}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Months later at Busan

 

“Jessica-unnie, Donghae-oppa, it’s so good to see you again,” Choi Sulli flashed a knowing smile.  On her arms was a cute little boy his right thumb.

 

Jessica’s cold feature softened because of the kid’s cuteness.  She mouthed “annyeong” which caused the kid to giggle.  It was only then that Sulli introduced him to them.  “This is Kyumin—our cousin’s son.  Isn’t he adorable?”  Sulli kissed his cheeks and he showed his bunny teeth more.

 

“Cute!” Jessica smiled.  “Can I hold him, Sulli-ah?”

 

Donghae opened his mouth but closed it when he can’t grasp a word to say.  He just frowned.  How could a little kid compete with him in getting her attention?  He heard Kyumin’s chortle when Sulli passed him to Jessica.

 

The kid seemed to enjoy being in her arms.

 

You little brat!He thought.

 

He walked behind Jessica where Kyumin was facing.  He made faces in front of him.  His scrunched face became the kid’s laughing stock.

 

Quickly, he changed his facial expression when Jessica turned to her.  He put on the best puppy he has.  Return him to Sulli now, Jessica.

 

“Kyumin-ah?  You like Donghae-ahjussi?” she joked.

 

“Hey!  I’m not old, Sica,” he complained then looked at Kyumin.  “Don’t listen to Sica-noona, okay?  Call me Donghae-hyung.”

 

Kyumin made a short “oh” sound.

 

“He said no,” she again.

 

“He didn’t.”  Sica, do you like being with him more than me?  “Kyumin-ah, come to hyung—”

 

Jessica let out a hearty laugh as Kyumin hugged her when Donghae tried to get him from her.  He can’t frown because he was already happy seeing her smile.  At least he knew that sooner or later, she’ll completely warm up to him.  He cherished moments like this—when her rare smile comes out.  Like before, he was always captivated by its warmth.

 

“If people here don’t know that Kyumin is my nephew, they’ll say he’s your son.”

 

They only noticed Siwon and Tiffany when he talked.

 

“Oppa, you’re embarrassing them.  See?  They’re already blushing.”

 

Donghae and Jessica looked away to hide their faces.  Her heart beats fast that it might burst any time.  Calm down, heart…

 

 

---

 

Sifany’s Wedding Day

 

“Siwon-ah, your ribbon is a mess—” 

 

Donghae reached for his friend’s bow tie but he shoved his hand. 

 

“Thanks, Donghae—but I can manage.” 

 

Siwon’s got the jitters about his wedding today.  He and Donghae were on the altar waiting for his bride.  He was his best man.

 

Later, he’ll finally see Tiffany march on the aisle decorated with pink roses and lilacs.  This would be the day when their hearts will unite.  He was very excited.  He had been with her for years and he doesn’t mind spending the rest of his life with her.  Having her as his wife and the mother of his kids were the things he wished the most.

 

It’s all coming true now...  A smile twisted on his face at that thought despite his hands being sweaty.  His heart was thumping really fast until the wedding march finally began and Donghae nudged him.

 

“Relax, Siwon,” he whispered.  “Tiffany won’t become a run-away bride.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter