The Sign

Forever & Always {AWESOMELY COMPLETED}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica had been watching the ocean from the balcony.  She could see a great view from there but it would be better if she would  be on the seashore.  She had been itching to play with the white sand but felt lonely if she’ll go there alone.

 

Tiffany and Siwon are having fun together—and Donghae—he locked himself on his room and only came out when they eat.  Isn’t that annoying?  He wanted her to come but he didn’t even talk to her after she walked with him at the shore.  The irony of life…

 

Aish!  I’ll just go around alone.  She went out but when she saw the room next to hers, she knocked on the door.  “Donghae?” she called.  “I’m going out.  Would you like to come?”  She waited for his response but got nothing.  She let out a sigh of frustration.  “I guess…not.”

 

She dialed Heechul’s number as she walked out of the hotel.  “Heechul-oppa—wish you were here,” she stated sadly when he picked up the phone.  “I won’t be bored if you’re here.”

 

“Why would I go there?  I hate beaches because of the sun,” he replied.  Rather than comforting her, he annoyed her more.

 

“You just don’t want to get tanned Milky Skin Kim Heechul—” She was unable to continue when she saw someone outside.  She quickly pressed the end call button and called the person.  “Nickhun-ssi!”

 

Nickhun looked at her.  He recognized her but still, he doesn’t know her name since Donghae interrupted before.  “Call me, Jessica,” she walked towards him and noticed the bicycle.  “Can you lend me your bike?  I’m totally bored—”

 

“Actually, I only rented this—but I could borrow one for you,” he offered while flashing a smile to her.  “You could come with me.  I’m taking a stroll over the resort.”

 

“Chincha?  Thank you,” she beamed for now she could escape her boring life.

 

---

 

“Wohoo!”  Jessica shouted as she sped up.  She was having fun racing with Nickhun as they roamed around the resort.  Actually the guy was fun to be with.  She laughed at his jokes and he was really a nice guy.  He even treated her on an ice cream shop.

 

“What do you like Jessica?” he asked as they were ordering at the counter.

 

She puckered her lips as she was deciding.  Since he saw it, he chuckled in response.  “Hey—aren’t you going to choose or just act cute?”

 

“I want strawberry,” she said like a kid.  She was so engrossed eating the ice cream while he was amused to watch her like that.  They sat on the bench outside the store, facing the ocean.

 

“Why aren’t you with the Lee Donghae guy?”

 

She stopped eating and faced him with creased brows.  Her mind was in chaos thinking of how to make up a lie.  “Uh—Donghae?—maybe he’s still in his room…”  Her answer was out of the question which made him doubt.  Now it was his turn to furrow his brows.  “Isn’t that guy,” he pointed at someone who was talking to a girl at the seashore, “Donghae?”

 

Her eyes widened when it really was Donghae—with another girl.  Yes not her.  This made her blood boil.  He had a time with that girl and had none for her.  She lost her appetite right away just seeing him with her.  The sight completely ruined her mood.

 

“Jessica, your ice cream is already melting,” he tried to get her attention but her phone suddenly rang.  It was Tiffany calling her for lunch so she needs to go now.  She bid farewell and thanked him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter